Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Damn, this game looks great. Can anyone tell me how many hours of gameplay are there right now? And how much time passes between updates (if updates are regular, I mean)?

Reactions: Topo_Gigio

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Damn, this game looks great. Can anyone tell me how many hours of gameplay are there right now? And how much time passes between updates (if updates are regular, I mean)?
The developer is very strict with their policy of regular updates and provides very frequent WIP news and updates on things. Every release update happens between 1 to 2 months. In a year of work, the developer released 8 updates, which is an impressive delivery for a single person project who draws actual amazing art (and not generic 3D crap) and programs themselves.

In terms of content, I couldn't say in amount of hours, but the current public version can give you a nice taster of what's in there. Then different tiers get up to 2 releases ahead of the public so if you like the game and wish to support the dev, I encourage you to do so.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The developer is very strict with their policy of regular updates and provides very frequent WIP news and updates on things. Every release update happens between 1 to 2 months. In a year of work, the developer released 8 updates, which is an impressive delivery for a single person project who draws actual amazing art (and not generic 3D crap) and programs themselves.

In terms of content, I couldn't say in amount of hours, but the current public version can give you a nice taster of what's in there. Then different tiers get up to 2 releases ahead of the public so if you like the game and wish to support the dev, I encourage you to do so.
The public version is the one posted here I take it? Or do you guys post the patreon version?

Korbe

Dec 12, 2019
have u ever pressed V & played this?
after every sentence it says REB its SO annoying! can u fix that?
also u should darken the squares on the map to black. leave the outlines the same
it would be easier to read the room titles that way thx

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
The new futa/girl with a dick MC has not only new sprites, but also new cutscenes and H scenes which are different from the male/guy with a dick MC ones.
Now that's interesting to me. I saw the first iteration awhile back, but it clearly wasn't ready. I'll wait a bit longer before I give this a whirl, since at least in this case, I'm more interested in the gameplay and the mechanics I've seen are up my alley.

Reactions: Topo_Gigio

Hrapysha

Feb 24, 2018
So I fiinaly tried it and I choose Futanri Protagonist. But look at the text and some statment ar wrong whe efer to Futa MC, he treated like a man no like futanari, I saw a girl screaming per and run away, the doctor adress the Futanari MC as young man and he call it guy? Need littl and more change to fee to Futanari MC. I don't feel comfrotbale call a futanari per or young man or a guy, he looking femine atfter al. There somethng need to fixed in whole script while refering to Futanari MC aperence with corret pronomus and everithing related to it and why calling Futanari MC pervert when she had boobs as well she look like female. I don't get it.

the doctor stated that Futa MC don't know how talk to a lady, and she don't even noticed Futanari MC apperance that she is a lady hersself? It seam wierd I would be offend when someone called me young man when I'm a looking lady.

Seriously. I'm not joking. I playing the game from the start andpick Futanari MC. And yet ech sentece I see "guy" instead of "girl", "young man" instead "young lady" or I'm the one who see things on drug or somthing? the entire plot and conversation where the pronomus and reaction of females characters troward Futanri MC (Girl looking character with something extra) why they treat her like a guy man whetewr, it make no sense. In the begining of the game it could be much mor sens if the girl didin't run away be see a girl in frton of her without knowing what she ot unther cloths. Ad more unrel that the character they thingThe Futanari MCis a guy. Why?It look like the apperance of the Futanari MC dosesn't count at all. Could even some change to adgiust to the new Main Character introduced. And here I thought thatFuta MC would be treat like a girl, but it kept treat like Male MC, why?

edit: And serius with Jenny aka JJ, Futanari MC claimed to be her what? Boyfriend? :unsure: For real? Do you see Futanari MC as a Boy a Guy to call her boyfriend when the correct one could be Girlfriend (even if she had both gentilia) and even the MC act as a Guy. Need to be fixed a lot of sentence in that regard just to make it fare to the Futan MC appearence and how they react to her. :rolleyes:
Sometimes the dev just don't want to mess with the code and decides to leave "he" as the only pronoun. No other reasons given. Just being wary/lazy to change the text to every situation ;)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The text and pronmous as well Characters/NPC in Futa as reaction to Trans Protagonist got fixed to her? I bet not.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes