Glitterspunk

Jul 28, 2021
I tried to convert the pc version to a mac version using Renpy Launcher but I get an error saying "Start" can't be found. Anyone know a solution?

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I'm not in love with the whole premise of picking your gender but still being refered to as a dude.. and the notion given at the begining where because you have a dick, people assume you're a dude is practically transphobic in my opinion..
Honestly, the only reason I would accept this being the case is if the specific vault had only women and futas so they used HE to refer to futas so they can differentiate but everyone outside the vault used "she" for futa MC

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Only gripes are below.

- The exploration and finding Thor is a sudden out-of-nowhere pain in the ass.

- The pregnancy minigame is either unclear if you succeed or impossible to win.

- The grind can be a pain in the ass with little reward, but that might be a victim or an early game.

- While the quality of the pics is stellar and right up my alley, the pictures provided are pretty one-note or basic with little in betweens. There's not a lot of varied emotions on the characters' pics and the sex is pretty...simple.

Everything else so far has been ace.

Reactions: Ullubu

Hrapysha

Feb 24, 2018
I'm not in love with the whole premise of picking your gender but still being refered to as a dude.. and the notion given at the begining where because you have a dick, people assume you're a dude is practically transphobic in my opinion..
Do people seriously prefer to value a game's text over the actual content? Did you really call a game that contains futa/trans protag transphobic just because it doesn't "do enough for that" in one's opinion? Bruh. Saw something similar on twitter.

I really think that everyone should just enjoy the art and the gameplay without pushing that overthinking topic of "how to relate to a person". The dev is not a native speaker, so he has somebody to proofread the text. The dev's specifically asked "not to change pronouns", because the man doesn't want to mess with his code and create new strings or programm within what's working now. The dev is a great ARTIST, he's not a CODER, of course he would be scared stiff to change something that may break everything apart. One-man team. Give him some rest

Morho

May 16, 2023
:unsure:
Is the text not also part of said "actual content" and thus has an impact on the overall value of the product as a whole?
probably he would not mind if the protagonist would only do some noices untill there is fucking....

at least developers needs this kind simp ppl as they always aggree wit anything in game.

Reactions: Ullubu

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
Do people seriously prefer to value a game's text over the actual content? Did you really call a game that contains futa/trans protag transphobic just because it doesn't "do enough for that" in one's opinion? Bruh. Saw something similar on twitter.

I really think that everyone should just enjoy the art and the gameplay without pushing that overthinking topic of "how to relate to a person". The dev is not a native speaker, so he has somebody to proofread the text. The dev's specifically asked "not to change pronouns", because the man doesn't want to mess with his code and create new strings or programm within what's working now. The dev is a great ARTIST, he's not a CODER, of course he would be scared stiff to change something that may break everything apart. One-man team. Give him some rest
Yes, I value text and content. What you see as just text, I see as world and lore building, so like for example if if the Futa MC is being called "he" there's a question that needs to be established in the lore and rules of the game as to why this is the case. Yes, I did call a game with a trans protag transphobic as if this were based in reality and you misgender a transperson the person who does the misgendering is indeed transphobic. While I understand that the dev isn't a coder (and neither am I) dude is asking money for this game and is being paid through patreon and the like so I don't see why he can't either A hire a coder to help him or just take the trans protag out, because it's just jarring to read it doesn't mesh well when playing the game.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Fuck! The reaction still the same as if Futanari was a guy, why everyone are acting some sort of blind people. Didn't they see female apearence and boobs as well? the heck wrong with the dev, with his weird note: "Sorry by all weird mannersim they all think you are guy " the fuck? Having guy mannersim or masculine mannerism dosn't mean Futa protgonist is guy are you for real? The girl at begining didn't look at FutaMC boobs or face she call her pervert? Is she on some kind of drug?

Stop calling Futanari MC as: guy, boyfrind, young man, dude, him or he or pervet.

Fuck even if Futnari MC had a towel on they call him pervert or guy? the fuck? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I would be feel uncofortable if somone called me that by my mannerism. I would be offended.

Doctor: (If Futanari MC)"Hey young man get naked"
Futa MC did it
Doctor: (If Futa MC) "What beautifull breast, fuck I tought you were a man"
Futanari MC: (Notice her peeping on her) "And I'm the one called pervert? Stop staring at my cock you pervert! I have pussy as well if you wanna know it pervert."
Doctor: "Oh Sorry " quickly turn around (Shit, I got cought! She hot nice huge cock ) "Ae you done!"
Futanari MC: "Enjoyed the view, Didn't you perv!?"

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
If the extent of your knowledge about biology and science stops at 6th grade, sure, it's not bigotry.
But in that case, the scientific world left the station without you. A long time ago.
You claim everyone are bigot who thing female or male only. So we are all bigot included you. Stop be an ass call everyone who don't agry with you or don't see things as you do are all bigots. Sure thing. we are are huge bigots. You ignoring fat of natural corse of life females or males. Stop it at once.

This game act as bigots calling futanari MC as guy isn't that bigottery itself?

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
You claim everyone are bigot who thing female or male only. So we are all bigot included you. Stop be an ass call everyone who don't agry with you or don't see things as you do are all bigots. Sure thing. we are are huge bigots. You ignoring fat of natural corse of life females or males. Stop it at once.

This gameact a sbigts calling futanari MC as guy isn't that bigottery itself?
Hun, how about you start by making an effort when trying to shit on someone ? That was barely legible.
Second, go open a science book that is aimed at higher than 10yo kids, please.
You claiming I'm ignoring factual science when you are literally denying anything past "basic biology" if fucking laughable.
I'm not gonna bother reading your replies though, I have far better things to do with my night than derailing this thread to entertain bored trolls. :KEK:

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes