Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
During combat, click on the backpack and a list of items will appear that can be used to aid in the fight. The Cola will restore some HP.
I only noticed the backpack icon in the new version. I'm not sure if it was present in the previous build.

Ruckle

Jun 2, 2020
Can someone explain how the pregnancy minigame works? I've played it 20 times and succeeded only twice, but I don't even know why.
I think it's actually just random. I haven't checked the code or anything but I haven't found any correlation between slow vs fast clicking / using auto.
Also if you save in the middle of the mini-game you always get the same result if you reload.

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
I think it's actually just random. I haven't checked the code or anything but I haven't found any correlation between slow vs fast clicking / using auto.
Also if you save in the middle of the mini-game you always get the same result if you reload.
As per the developer (on their discord): " this is a click-time event in which you need to click on the buttons. also, not every girl can be successfully inseminated. at the moment, this mechanic is being finalized. "

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
As per the developer (on their discord): " this is a click-time event in which you need to click on the buttons. also, not every girl can be successfully inseminated. at the moment, this mechanic is being finalized. "
this... doesn't answer anything.
we know you need to click on the buttons.
and we are not asking about the named NPCs but the nameless random "bandit" NPCs.
but how does it work mechanically?

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
this... doesn't answer anything.
we know you need to click on the buttons.
and we are not asking about the named NPCs but the nameless random "bandit" NPCs.
but how does it work mechanically?
My understanding is that is an unfinished minigame that doesn't have the final mechanics implemented, so don't worry too much about that, it will be reworked in the future.

mr_kurbstomp

Jan 4, 2022
DeepVault69-0.2.7a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
You got [0.2.16_a]?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
All of your "higher than 6th grade science" ideology is nothing but paradoxical statements meant to enable a tiny minority of people's mental illnesses and delusions for the sake of appealing to a "marginalized group" and appeasing the very loud minority (ie you).
Hilarious how you'll use medical science as an argument to... deny medical science.
Go get an education, dipshit.

Rigma

Jul 18, 2018
Hilarious how you'll use medical science as an argument to... deny medical science.
Go get an education, dipshit.
You're right. Medical science is incontrovertible. I have not, and will never, deny reality.

However, you're conflating medical science and psychology. Psychology, for its entire history, is more guesswork than science. Mistakenly blending the psychology of gender ideology and medical science has been the foundation that people like you argue from. A flimsy foundation. Your cake-and-eat-it-too approach is simply garbage.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DeepVault69-0.2.15a1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Updated cheat for v0.2.7_a:
Now while starting a new game you will need to enter the following code to get access to tester console(including an option for new game with cheat).It is now also supported on mc's pc.
Cheat mode and mc's pc cheat = 153759 ,
Looks like will need an update for the code.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes