Hrapysha

Feb 24, 2018
You claim everyone are bigot who thing female or male only. So we are all bigot included you. Stop be an ass call everyone who don't agry with you or don't see things as you do are all bigots. Sure thing. we are are huge bigots. You ignoring fat of natural corse of life females or males. Stop it at once.

This game act as bigots calling futanari MC as guy isn't that bigottery itself?
Haven't I cleared it out that the dev has no other intentions in those pronouns rather than being wary to change the code? Why still go with the bigotry idea? At least just change the course into "he's a lazy fuck, he's a money lover that doesn't want to splash out on a good team", cause those would be opinions. It's just sad to go with the *BIGOT!!!* idea when it has already been broken

Hrapysha

Feb 24, 2018
Hun, how about you start by making an effort when trying to shit on someone ? That was barely legible.
Second, go open a science book that is aimed at higher than 10yo kids, please.
You claiming I'm ignoring factual science when you are literally denying anything past "basic biology" if fucking laughable.
I'm not gonna bother reading your replies though, I have far better things to do with my night than derailing this thread to entertain bored trolls. :KEK:
It is useless to go all personal, as well as it is quite silly to talk about "male/female" only in a game that aims at vanilla futa. You are mostly right though, cause the dev put a freaking spoiler during character choice, that the futa mc would still be treated as male and has a penis for all those *pronouns and text as content* lovers specifically, but they somehow ignore that for reasons unknown.

Moreover, it is still strange to hear about transphobic and bigotry idea when it was cleared out that the dev don't want to code pronouns and want to stay as it is, true to the "treating futa as male" part and not fucking around with his project. You are right to feel angry towards people who still try to play that card.

P.S. To tell the truth, the dev is inclining towards futa mc as the main mc (thanks to some people on his discord), so the scenes would be predominantly done for futa first, then to the male hero, but the masculinity and dominance would still be applicable to the futa no matter what scenes there be.

Reactions: Grelk

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
[...]cause the dev put a freaking spoiler during character choice, that the futa mc would still be treated as male
[...]
the dev don't want to code pronouns
[...]
not fucking around with his project
Lazyness is never a good excuse. But I guess that's just me on that one.

the masculinity and dominance would still be applicable to the futa
With that logic, any guy who drinks a cocktail or has something yellow or pink on him should me called "her", according to all those "alpha males" with weak-ass masculinity. :KEK:

Anyway, if the dev didn't want to bother with rewritting scenes, he should have just imposed a singular MC and be done with it. Especially if it's a poor excuse for lazyness, since there's a fairly simple solution in copy-pasting the male sex scenes in any text editor, even fucking notepad, and using the replacing tool on the pronouns.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DeepVault69-0.2.7a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Can someone explain how the pregnancy minigame works? I've played it 20 times and succeeded only twice, but I don't even know why.

Reactions: harem.king

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
Lazyness is never a good excuse. But I guess that's just me on that one.

With that logic, any guy who drinks a cocktail or has something yellow or pink on him should me called "her", according to all those "alpha males" with weak-ass masculinity. :KEK:

Anyway, if the dev didn't want to bother with rewritting scenes, he should have just imposed a singular MC and be done with it. Especially if it's a poor excuse for lazyness, since there's a fairly simple solution in copy-pasting the male sex scenes in any text editor, even fucking notepad, and using the replacing tool on the pronouns.
FACTS!!!!!!!

Reactions: AlliebuttDK
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes