Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Nice. Finally available....But are you certain this won't catch fire at some point?
1689421188323.png

Idk for me it just seems kinda weird...and probably a 'fuck it I'm too lazy to change the dialogue', moment.

Oh well. Still lame that the futa option is just a model replacer but I will enjoy it anyway. She is hella cute.

I've never actually played the game before so idk if there is in game lore for it....other than what is shown there...but it does specifically say "he has a penis bro" instead of "she" like it used to and the disclaimer wasn't there, so that makes me think otherwise.

1689422081512.png

Last edited:

halluva

May 18, 2017
Nice. Finally available....But are you certain this won't catch fire at some point?
View attachment 2771959

Idk for me it just seems kinda weird...and probably a 'fuck it I'm too lazy to change the dialogue', moment.

Oh well. Still lame that the futa option is just a model replacer but I will enjoy it anyway. She is hella cute.

I've never actually played the game before so idk if there is in game lore for it....other than what is shown there...but it does specifically say "he has a penis bro" instead of "she" like it used to and the disclaimer wasn't there, so that makes me think otherwise.

View attachment 2771981
I agree. Having everyone refer to your character as "young man", "brother", "he", etc is just distracting. It's almost certainly just so the dev doesn't have to make those dialog bits a variable, but hopefully they eventually find the effort to make that change.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
View attachment 2771959

View attachment 2771981
In my opinion, the "female with the penis", in the bottom image, has a more feminine and attractive face, then the one in the Top image, has . :cool:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
In my opinion, the "female with the penis", in the bottom image, has a more feminine and attractive face, then the one in the Top image, has . :cool:
I like both of them and its not like the first iteration was playable in any form. Anyway that's not what I was talking about.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I agree. Having everyone refer to your character as "young man", "brother", "he", etc is just distracting. It's almost certainly just so the dev doesn't have to make those dialog bits a variable, but hopefully they eventually find the effort to make that change.
1689431784509.png

ye, it most certainly is, didnt even bother updating the MC's portrait in the family photo. I saw this after making the post.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020

View attachment 2771981
I hope this will be corrected in time because it's definitely fucked up to have that undertone of "that character has a dick so it's A MAN no matter how absolutely everything screams the opposite".
It's fucking 2023, man, come on, keep up.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I hope this will be corrected in time because it's definitely fucked up to have that undertone of "that character has a dick so it's A MAN no matter how absolutely everything screams the opposite".
It's fucking 2023, man, come on, keep up.
"absolutely everything screams the opposite"

So, "everything" . . . You know for a Fact, that "she" has a Vagina . . . ?
I don't . . . am curious to know if 'she' does, it makes a difference to me . . .
(If, 'she' is supposed to be a Futa/aka Hermaphrodite) . :unsure:

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Could you guys not fight about common sense stuff here? Having a female MC probably doesn't make sense from a financial standpoint, because then the dev would have to have 2x the art assets for dicking and scissoring options. Just swapping a basic pic to add titties probably made more sense. Yeah it's sorta silly to even have the option, because it's so very similar, just one has tits. Personally I would prefer 1 mc and then the story could progress faster into the wasteland, cause right now we've fought 1 cockroach at the front door of the vault and that is it.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Could you guys not fight about common sense stuff here? Having a female MC probably doesn't make sense from a financial standpoint, because then the dev would have to have 2x the art assets for dicking and scissoring options. Just swapping a basic pic to add titties probably made more sense. Yeah it's sorta silly to even have the option, because it's so very similar, just one has tits. Personally I would prefer 1 mc and then the story could progress faster into the wasteland, cause right now we've fought 1 cockroach at the front door of the vault and that is it.
No one is saying that the dev needs to have a MC with a vagina, just that it's weird to have the female MC with a dick constantly be referred to as a man. It's simply a matter of making those text references variable based on the choice. Then it got shitty because some guys decided to be transphobic.

weesnawman

Jul 1, 2023
I can't speak for everyone, but the reason I picked the feminine portrait is very simple - I came here to dick down vault women and stare at titties, and the female option gives me another set of titties to look at when I'm not actively doing that first thing. Worrying about gender classifications and political issues is a complete waste of time, half of us are either currently masturbating or recently finished and came to the thread to compliment the art.

Which is great, by the way. I want all of the women in this game to sit on my face until I die.

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
My 2 cents on this debate: it's simply too costly as of now for the artist/developer to include new variables and enhance all texts to cater for he/she, etc, for each MC variation, so the artist/developer decided to move on to deliver more new content rather than rewriting the existing content and miss delivering new stuff. The public version is 0.2.0a which is the one you're playing, but patrons are already 2 releases ahead (0.2.2a and then 0.2.7a). Maybe in the future they decide to invest time in this...

The new futa/girl with a dick MC has not only new sprites, but also new cutscenes and H scenes which are different from the male/guy with a dick MC ones.

Elle.effie

Feb 21, 2018
About the Trans content... a trans woman not going around with their cock out who passes that well visually would likely not be read as male, having the pronouns be tied to the outward presentation would break immersion less and make it easier for those who ARE trans to enjoy more. As it is I wouldn't recommend this based on that alone. Look up what a Gaff is if you aren't sure how that works.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Not sure if it is a translation problem (Because honestly, the english version is a terrible mess..) or if the Futa-content was just added for $ but you should let the player decide on how the game handles pronouns. This just 'feels' off. Especially when called "a/the guy" all the time.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes