gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
oh, so I'll hold on playing it. I remember it being quite criptic, hopefully this has been adressed, with an ingame guide or something like that

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
I'm working on it :) It's a big game so it will take a while. I will do a public version as soon as i consider it to be playable, I'm not dragging it out to try and coerce people into becoming Patrons or anything like that. I suspect that this version was leaked by someone who was butthurt that I deleted their bug report when they posted it in the wrong place this morning. Meh. Ces't la vie

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I remember playing this game at a very initial stage of development. It was then not much more than a lettuce crop management simulator (but the best lettuce crop management simulator I ever played). Anyway, it was full of potential, I'll wait the public release and will be happy to try it again, with or without lettuces.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I played this game's "ancestor" in Unity, but gave up becouse with every update one should start over. I try this RenPy version, hope is better now.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
And why does it have no settings menu? Even the music toggle does not work ... dont know if I will try this any further ... I remember that it was a bit all over the place and grindy for no good reason.

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
I'm working on it :) It's a big game so it will take a while. I will do a public version as soon as i consider it to be playable, I'm not dragging it out to try and coerce people into becoming Patrons or anything like that. I suspect that this version was leaked by someone who was butthurt that I deleted their bug report when they posted it in the wrong place this morning. Meh. Ces't la vie
This is a pirate site. might as well get us filthy pirates to go through all the debugging work.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
this dev is the weirdest in the world
2 years rewriting same old scripts every time,
making old saves unplayable every time,
not advancing the game a step further.
and .. posting every such 'update' .. why?
why he believes we need to see it?
bizarre

Reactions: Seraphi23

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
MC looks like a Queen....im not in to this kind of games
Do you have any idea how fucking rare MC crossdressing incest games are? In fucking Renpy no less?! If this actually get's to that point, this will be only the second I've ever found. Ever. Full stop. For the love of all things sissy and femboy don't you go scaring it away!

Reactions: Aishansey
2.60 star(s) 33 Votes