Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok- nothing seems to work. I cant interact with anyone besides the mom. I have the quest to visit the hospital, but I cant do shit there ... yeah... seems to be broken as hell.

Reactions: Malkovichi

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
What do you guys don't understand about it, that this update was not meant for the public because of bugs? :rolleyes:

The transgender is avoidable and there is no guide.
There is also no changelog because this version was not officially released.

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
I really enjoy the characters and the idea of the game, but the way the dev did this, leaves so much to random luck. I get the thought process, wanting decisions to matter, and each gameplay to be literally different and all, but unfortunately this implementation leaves an extremely boring game if your unlucky and don't do things right to unlock the content.

As I understand, there are sex scenes, and you can hook up with Mom and various other characters, but with the randomization its so easy to miss those triggers and end up in a grindy, bland game state with no payoff, which is, unfortunately, a great flaw in an otherwise well-written game.

Im really hoping these triggers are so hit or miss due to the bugs and not because the game just has too many variables making it stupid hard to hit on the right set of choices.

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Very bugged game. GUI is horrible. I've added money via saveeditor and after that bug- money disappears when i go for shopping. But general idea is interesting

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Well new update, same old broken game filled with images missing and events that never trigger or bugged.

Zerokyl

Aug 26, 2017
give someone a safe, otherwise I deleted it a long time ago, and again to go through it full of haemorrhoids, please

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
God i forgot how dreadfull the gameplay is.. So grindy, with absolutely NOTHING to spend the day on. On top of having ZERO clue why what triggers or when... or even if u missed a trigger. This is absolutely retarded.

The first two months went by, and during that entire time... i tended my garden, had a visit to the hospital, and that was it.. and every day you can advance an hour at a time.. Its utterly boring and feels pointless. Just to have enough money for tending the garden (just to afford basic tools), you will have about two months go by, cause you want the money for the glasses for your sister. And even iin the case you dont, you still waste 3 weeks for the same.... 3 weeks of NOTHIING, ... 3 weeks of clicking away hour after hour. Expanded a HUGE lot by going go random places at random times to try to trigger ANYTHING. Aaaand nothing happens.
Story might be good, if u ever experience any. But the game as it is, is horrendous. It feels like an 80s text game where you wander a labyrinth writing "north/south/west/east" having no clue that at one specific (and not obvious or even remotely hinted at) point you have to write "search" for a hidden doorway, to proceed... it feels that dumb.

R3trostyel

May 30, 2017
God i forgot how dreadfull the gameplay is.. So grindy, with absolutely NOTHING to spend the day on. On top of having ZERO clue why what triggers or when... or even if u missed a trigger. This is absolutely retarded.

The first two months went by, and during that entire time... i tended my garden, had a visit to the hospital, and that was it.. and every day you can advance an hour at a time.. Its utterly boring and feels pointless. Just to have enough money for tending the garden (just to afford basic tools), you will have about two months go by, cause you want the money for the glasses for your sister. And even iin the case you dont, you still waste 3 weeks for the same.... 3 weeks of NOTHIING, ... 3 weeks of clicking away hour after hour. Expanded a HUGE lot by going go random places at random times to try to trigger ANYTHING. Aaaand nothing happens.
Story might be good, if u ever experience any. But the game as it is, is horrendous. It feels like an 80s text game where you wander a labyrinth writing "north/south/west/east" having no clue that at one specific (and not obvious or even remotely hinted at) point you have to write "search" for a hidden doorway, to proceed... it feels that dumb.
I very much feel the same .No offence to the developer , but some things need to change .Players should have some sort of guide .

figgnrulez

Jun 2, 2017

Thanks for confirming, that was my impression from a few months ago.

Reactions: proximus

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Affecting your "manhood". Grow some FFS
Just because you may like that, doesn't mean other ppl should automatically like it as well.
Think of something you don't like, or wouldn't want to see, no matter what it is....now do you want to see that in a fantasy game you are playing?

Erotism is subjective and individual to every person, don't assume how a person should or shouldn't feel about something.

215303j

Thing is, triggers are random. There is a chance that something will trigger, or not.
The advantage is that it makes every playthrough different. And it's arguably more realistic.
The disadvantage, you just mentioned.

Still, looking forward to continuing this story / game!

Reactions: jnada

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Thank god I read the thread before downloading. Reminder to review even games you don't like guys. See many terrible games that people aren't liking that people just don't bother reviewing and it makes the ratings useless as everything is 5 star.

Reactions: proximus

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
Thing is, triggers are random. There is a chance that something will trigger, or not.
The advantage is that it makes every playthrough different. And it's arguably more realistic.
The disadvantage, you just mentioned.

Still, looking forward to continuing this story / game!
Good to see I was not wrong about the nature of this game, and its really too bad, all that good content is locked behind horrid randomized triggers.

I get its buggy, but really is someone willing to state that the triggers arent firing to start these events because of the bugs, or because it is just how the game was designed?? Because, Im pretty certain the dev made it clear, the game was supposed to be this way ie random triggers to make each play different.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes