Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
Well then I apologise for the assumption. The "right place" is clearly stated on every update post, the OP here, Twice In the game itself and in several places on the Discord.If you report bugs via the email address when you find them, they get fixed almost immediately. If you post them in the wrong place, they get eleted.
Writing e-mail is a hassle, and a patron is not a beta-tester - I can spare a minute to write a message in chat, but that's it. Also let's be fair, out of 3 message you've deleted only 1 was a bug report. The other 2 were critical opinions about piracy and game state, matters discussed by yourself and others on that channel.

Anyway, I quit for a different reason really. I've been a patron till the game was removed from patreon, and subscribed recently to check the state of things right now. So far I'm skeptical, but good luck of course, the game has potential, sadly unrealized after all these years.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
So I played this about an year ago and the only thing about it I remember is that the amount of grind was astronomical, everything was RNG and that there was close to no content. Has the game improved in any way?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Well then I apologise for the assumption. The "right place" is clearly stated on every update post, the OP here, Twice In the game itself and in several places on the Discord.If you report bugs via the email address when you find them, they get fixed almost immediately. If you post them in the wrong place, they get deleted.
It is near impossible to list every bug. Errors everywhere.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Can someone tell me how u get the most money in the game because to me it looks like a lot of grinding
From what i remember it was a shit ton of grinding, first was cleaning the pool, then garden - it needs big investment at first tho - and last was delivery.

Rakatosh

Nov 23, 2017
I don`t remember much but you can plant a crop and sell.you can work as cleaner.
learned the best way to go is to skip forward the first 3-4 weeks, clean the pool each time until you have the funds for fertilizer and then start growing. Then you can add the delivery job on top of it to make some more cash money. Downside is, first you don't have enough money and then move quickly to having too much and nothing to spend it on.
Mostly playing for bugtesting atm, not really fussed until there's finally some saucy incest content :coffee:

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
game keeps crashing on me at one point in high street
In case of some problems like yours usually the over save does this.
If this is not your problem I advise you to change the game cache.
Extract the cache folder again and replace it with your one in the game folder this usually improves in the game.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
i guess restart requireD? :p loaded some saves and every time i try something it goes back to main menu, meeh
or must i move game to new folder and then the saves instead of overwriting?

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes