Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Did the farm thing ever become profitable? I remember a lot of grind with little return. I vaguely remember raising strawberries in every available plot and having the expensive and automatic tools.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i played it because of the transexual but couldn't do anything wasted 30 mins clicking everywhere.. need walktrough for this.

Reactions: jnada

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Thing is, triggers are random. There is a chance that something will trigger, or not.
The advantage is that it makes every playthrough different. And it's arguably more realistic.
The disadvantage, you just mentioned.

Still, looking forward to continuing this story / game!
You want a different playthrough every time? Make different choices. Being forced into randomness isnt arguably more realistic, its just frustrating. So i have to accept that the only trigger i might get that game, is the nurse, who repulses me? Nah, not acceptable excuse.

I think he has made this choice without thinking about it OR, he doesnt know that he himself is playing with inherent gameplay knowledge, and has no clue how clueless players are about the game and its triggers, (bloody hell, we dont even know if triggers are one chance only, and if you can miss it by going tending your garden and missing that all important trigger because it wastes so many hours doing). And/or he doesnt actually play the game himself, but at most just plays the events to see if they work.

Example of odd triggers: Bath masturbation, hurting balls, asking mom. Whats the trigger for the different scenes, considering you have ZERO stat knowledge or wether there is need of it (is it a timing question? can you delay talking to mom about it untill youre certain of the scene outcome?) Whats the trigger for the dreams? They might just be random and have no effect on gameplay, they might be pointers for what "path" youre on. They might be there because they are triggered in a certain order. What triggers the trannies visits? Sometimes she comes when im just in the room skipping time, other games when talking to mom, and yet again in some games she never ever appears even if you replay yourself step by step, but we all know its needed to happen. What opens the interactions with the trannie (sorry ive forgotten her name) and the opening of her street/meet/work? Does the dialog with mom in the bath ruin your chances with her? Why can i sometimes sleep with her in the bed when sis at hospital but not in others?
None of these makes sense, and that is why ppl are asking for more knowledge.
Things that works with randomness: The output off the game you can play in the morning with mom and the sister. Wether the lifeguard is at the tower or saving someone so u cant talk to her (but you KNOW where to meet her because its logical). Wether the shopgirl is talking to someone so you cant approach her (but again you KNOW where to find her and talk to her). Meeting the nurse at her job (get the hint yet?)
On top of faulty triggers: When talking to mom the second time you can when she is in uniform, you get a dialog with the tranny instead hinting at visits at the pool, triggering a trigger bug, since she isnt/cant be there and the game crashes.

There is a reason why a guide is the most requested thing in this entire thread. Because it doesnt make logical sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naruru

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
i played it because of the transexual but couldn't do anything wasted 30 mins clicking everywhere.. need walktrough for this.
I just looked through the images, there is no action with the trans character, only talking lol.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Besides it just being a grinder, you can't even cheat money in this game -_- so you're forced to grind instead of just trying to move the story along. Now I remember why I didn't watch this game and forgot its existence for some time.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Besides it just being a grinder, you can't even cheat money in this game -_- so you're forced to grind instead of just trying to move the story along. Now I remember why I didn't watch this game and forgot its existence for some time.
You can... saveedit it, bank some money, buy everything you need. THEN go to the garden (this triggers a removal of your money, but doesnt remove items bought or stashed in bank.)

Reactions: OneWayMissile

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
You can... saveedit it, bank some money, buy everything you need. THEN go to the garden (this triggers a removal of your money, but doesnt remove items bought or stashed in bank.)
Or you can go to the console, do jake.cash=XXXX (under 10k) and does the same thing. I havent tried it with the girls yet and cheating their relationship points, as I am still trying to get some scenes while the sis is in the hospital. I am having to go back to the old versions (where I keep the cheats info) to find how to increase charisma and other stats so our guy gets better quickly.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I saw pretty face (sister) in the banner and thought I'll check this game. I started game and noticed that I have played this 13 months earlier, but my saves didn't work anymore. My notes said it's slow grind and rating was 2/5. I read some recent messages and saw that it still seems to be horrible grind. Game deleted.

Reactions: kshyk

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
it is a good update with large content ! well-done and great job dev !

side note: still waiting for the dev to make the prequel title as the "deepest"

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
I suspect that this version was leaked by someone who was butthurt that I deleted their bug report when they posted it in the wrong place this morning. Meh. Ces't la vie
Your assumption is wrong. Also your discord doesn't have a channel for bug reports or even a dedicated Deeper channel, thus there is no "right" place to post them.

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
As i understand transgender is a sister? Any sex content with her?
No, if you check the banner on top of this thread, transgender is the 1st one, a prostitute who helps mc's family and has a big part in the plot. 2nd is mom, 3rd is sis.
There is no sexual content with any of them aside from some brief flirting & peeping in the late stages, which you likely won't get to due to bugs and horrendous gameplay.
There is some sexual content with several (3 afair) random side characters though.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Your assumption is wrong. Also your discord doesn't have a channel for bug reports or even a dedicated Deeper channel, thus there is no "right" place to post them.
Well then I apologise for the assumption. The "right place" is clearly stated on every update post, the OP here, Twice In the game itself and in several places on the Discord.If you report bugs via the email address when you find them, they get fixed almost immediately. If you post them in the wrong place, they get deleted.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes