kamasuma

Nov 3, 2017
SO I DOWNLOADED UNREN NOW WERE DO I PUT IT FOR IT TO WORK! cuse ive put it on my desk top enabled the dev mode but shift d or o did not work, then i put it in the game folder acctivated it again and didnt work, then i put it bin the renply file activated it and guess what still no dev menu, so were do i put the unren to get it to work properly with this game, and while im putting in all this work are there any sex sceans with mom or sis

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
kamasuma

Put it outside of the games folder. Extract game into a folder then place unren into that same folder and then extract it and run it and select the games folder name. Most games when you extract them have a name folder and then inside is the game folder you just have to click the named game folder. But some have a folder inside of a folder just make sure the folder you click is just before the game folder.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
SO I DOWNLOADED UNREN NOW WERE DO I PUT IT FOR IT TO WORK! cuse ive put it on my desk top enabled the dev mode but shift d or o did not work, then i put it in the game folder acctivated it again and didnt work, then i put it bin the renply file activated it and guess what still no dev menu, so were do i put the unren to get it to work properly with this game, and while im putting in all this work are there any sex sceans with mom or sis
Place unren.bat in the Deeper folder the same folder as Deeper.exe
unren1.png

Run unren.bat, Type 3 and press enter
unren3.png

Press Shift+o for the console
unren4.png

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I really would love to see this game updated. It was finally starting to come together and open up to a great storyline and events.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
The dev recently introduced a new game (Hopeless Infatuation), so can we consider this one abandoned? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: aocheese

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
Just put the Unren bat file into the same folder as the exe once you extract the game. Double click the bat file in the folder with the exe and hit 9 if I remember correctly followed by enter

mongomann

Feb 11, 2018
No, because the dev stated in the thread of that other game, it still being worked on.

a dev can say so much he wants but, he have promised us a release of deeper since may, i think it was then he was fully recovered from a injury.. so unfortunatly this is most likely abandoned...

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
WOW i wait months for an update, to finally come to an abandoned game smh. He had a great game going, but i guess he wants to ruin a good game to make a shitter one. the models and everything about the new game are terrible compare this, no hope any more for these devs :(

mongomann

Feb 11, 2018
I've removed the Abandoned tag, not sure why it was added.
probably because he havent touched the game in almost a year now and the he promised to get a new update after the injury was healed but still in september we are still waiting on that update and that was in april...

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Reading the changelog I probably know this but I will ask anyway, just to be sure:

Its a game with 5 mins of content?

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes