Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Hello everyone,

I don't know how many people are still into this game, but even though there is little lewd content, I looked into the code architecture and it is quite well thought, even if there are a few caveats.

Since I wanted to see all content "in-game", I started to debug and fix things here and there as soon as I saw something. I don't know if what I changed matches the intent of the author, and I don't really care, but the changes I made seem logical game wise.

I wanted to add more but I already spent enough time on this and I'm not quite knowledgeable in Renpy and Python in general so I left real customizations out. I believe that I made all the content available and that was quite a pain in the ass already.

Anyway here is a Patch. Uncompress it in the game directory as usual and DO NOT buy the phone if you activate the developer mode as it breaks most of the phone screens.

If you find additional errors, I may be available to try and fix them but do not set your hopes too high.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I will help by sharing my own common sense to fill the gap where yours should have been.

Don't play it then, obvious answer.

Seriously?

How did that even need to be a question, surely you must know there are more holes?

Even if you've never had sex, you've taken a shit?
I would like to thank you for making me spit water all over my keyboard and monitors. Bravo my fair lady ... Bravo.

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Lots of bugs and errors. But this is not the only problem. There are many comments and critics that mention why this game is unplayable but nothing changes. I will not bother again with this game.

Reactions: Karabas

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
could be interesting
BUT is full of errors
AND has the worst grind in the several hundred games I played here...
grinding for letuce

anybody managed to edit cash ?

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
could be interesting
BUT is full of errors
AND has the worst grind in the several hundred games I played here...
grinding for letuce

anybody managed to edit cash ?
console : jake.cash=xxx

hints :
- don't buy the bathroom divider and wait for the hot tub divider until you have done it with sis at least 10-15 times.
- don't offer to pay for surgery until you are welcome in the hottub with divider by sis
- take it slow : money won't buy you affection nor love, it may even lock things out if you buy things too early

Reactions: cccxxx

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
10 15 times????? and im getting an error every time i press something======?????? you fucking

retarted????? to drive this game, griding, getting an erron for eveyh thing???, is insane :D
im sorry DEV, but you gotta do something........

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
10 15 times????? and im getting an error every time i press something======?????? you fucking

retarted????? to drive this game, griding, getting an erron for eveyh thing???, is insane :D
im sorry DEV, but you gotta do something........
I made some sort of patch from my own playthrough (previous page). Feel free to use it to see more content without crash.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
too much of error, event buy a phone and there is no way open inventory of relationship with orther char, buy auto water or something auto garden are useless, inventory arranger are too risky... bad coder game

Vadasza

Dec 17, 2018
The story seems promising, not much to do so far but the dev does state that in game. Definitely one to keep an eye on.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes