Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
The last time i played this it was the 0.07 version ...........Can anyone tell me has it improved since then ??? Story and scene progression ?
No it has not. If anything it's even more unplayable now. When I tried this version it consisted of this. Sister went to the hospital. Mother immediately said I could sleep in her bed at night while the sister is away. Sister was released from the hospital that night. Breaking all further progress in the game.

Deleted.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
lo0u, there is not even eroticism, not that sex. :giggle:
Yeah, I remember from the last time I played that aside from a few flashes from Lara, there was nothing else. I thought it would be different though, especially after how long it took for this update to come out. What a shame.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
lo0u, the story to have been not bad, but the author seems to have overdone the mechanics. The game did not receive proper support and apparently bored the author. The latest update also did not add new blood to the game. The situation is familiar. Over the past 2 years, about 20 projects have been closed because of this. Alas, there is only one thing to do – to state this. :(

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
lo0u, the story to have been not bad, but the author seems to have overdone the mechanics. The game did not receive proper support and apparently bored the author. The latest update also did not add new blood to the game. The situation is familiar. Over the past 2 years, about 20 projects have been closed because of this. Alas, there is only one thing to do – to state this. :(
Yeah, seems like a trend in these futa type of games unfortunately. To me what seemed to be the biggest problem was the coding. This game was a mess back then, I can't imagine how much worse it can be.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Thundorn I would have to say you have fallen for the exact things you talk about on your Channel.
Gone for the most complex .

You seem to want to help and educate people on how to make and code a good game, but not follow it yourself.

You have two games in development now with Hopeless Infatuation being the other, which is never a good thing as how do you split your time fairly and equally between the two and as can be seen the one that gets received better starts to take over.

Releasing before fully tested, granted you are not going to always pick up on all the errors but you definitely need to allocate more time to testing, and I don't know if you do already, but maybe have your High level Patreon's be Beta testers for you to help with finding the errors.

I will say you are good at both coding in both Ren'py and Python and also good with Daz3D, but maybe try to walk before running.

The standard GUI would have been better to start out with instead of trying to show off your coding skills before having the game laid out , tested, and gauged the interest for the narrative and type of game.

Also taking the best bits of other games and combining into your own will not mean that this is going to be successful.
Maybe look at a new unique story-line, not the usual incest/mother/daughter type. Yes this is popular, but as can be seen starting to get overdone and not appealing to people anymore.

Allow use of Rollback, most people have a habit of when the dialogue starts to bore them of clicking on fast and can mean they miss the key point of that dialogue, and then get stuck not knowing what to do next.
Hints and tips are good to give the player and idea where they should think about visiting or talking to a character to continue the story.

This is just my opinion, and hope you will take the comments on board and use them to help develop your games.

ar1122

Dec 29, 2017
better abadoned was nice game and nice milf and also the idea but was just to buggy maybe u could release a new version of this without that much of bugs

Reactions: B-52reloaded

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Retro

Well it was when I posted but I knew it was only a matter of time before everything disappeared as posts and updates on the game became less and less and then when they uploaded a new game I could already hear the dead GAME walking dead GAME walking here make way for the dead GAME walking chant. Hopefully someone will make a game with the sister and mother model as those 2 were hot. Well off to clean this game off the HD kind of glad I never bothered with their other game less stuff to delete now.

Last edited:

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
He plays games now on his YT channel, no one wants that shit got enough of them on YT. We want this game.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes