GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Well, since the game is abandoned and just plain bad in its current state, why not lock this tread or delete it even? How long's it been since the dev showed up with an update or whatever?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Well, since the game is abandoned and just plain bad in its current state, why not lock this tread or delete it even? How long's it been since the dev showed up with an update or whatever?
The Abandoned tag is already enough, that's why it exists in the first place. People can still play the game in its current form, so locking the thread would be a mistake.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
The Abandoned tag is already enough, that's why it exists in the first place. People can still play the game in its current form, so locking the thread would be a mistake.
Is it enough though? People still try it, and they still ask questions on the game and its issues. Since I first posted in this thread there've been at least four other comments, meaning that I'm not the only one that didn't read the previous discussions and just thought the issue was "normal" (before someone explained that the whole thing is full of issues and so on). So locking the thread from future comments should be reasonable.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Is it enough though? People still try it, and they still ask questions on the game and its issues. Since I first posted in this thread there've been at least four other comments, meaning that I'm not the only one that didn't read the previous discussions and just thought the issue was "normal" (before someone explained that the whole thing is full of issues and so on). So locking the thread from future comments should be reasonable.
If you read the rules/guidelines of the forum you would know how it works. Content threads are never locked/deleted because there is only ever one thread for any piece of content/collection. The tags function to convey what's available in that content and its development status. There is still value in having content available or discussing it as there can always be new insight or the game can be modded.

Last edited:

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
If you read the rules/guidelines of the forum you would know how it works. Content threads are never locked/deleted because there is only ever one thread for any piece of content/collection. The tags function to convey what's available in that content and it's development status. There is still value in having content available or discussing it as there can always be new insight or the game can be modded.
I see. In that case, forget i said anything.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
is there any explicit content with the mom, the sister or some fut/trans action?
are there in general sex scenes?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
this game had much potensial:(
Yeah. Sadly, I don't think this ever gets finished, nor the other game (I forget its name) he started working on. Both his website and SubscribeStar page are dead. It's technically always possible he returns, but it seems nigh on impossible now.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah. Sadly, I don't think this ever gets finished, nor the other game (I forget its name) he started working on. Both his website and SubscribeStar page are dead. It's technically always possible he returns, but it seems nigh on impossible now.
I was never one to criticize the guy too heavily, but he had a lot of clunky mechanics he wanted to stand by at all costs, and his coding/scripting wasn't up to par that he could implement whatever vision he had for his games; but instead of taking proper criticism and regrouping, he dug in, sealed himself off, trudged on until there was no way anyone with a clue about this space could support him. I really liked the premise of this game but looking at things from a systems level there's no way it wasn't going to crash and burn.

mongomann

Feb 11, 2018
i think he mentioned that he would not continue with game development, just tutorials on renpy and etc.

dantess

Sep 22, 2017
He is still active on Youtube channel "Thundorn games". Few days ago he has posted some renders/"teasers" from his game. So there is still a very small chance of some slow progress...
E.g. from his Youtube:
1605721147987.png

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
He is still active on Youtube channel "Thundorn games". Few days ago he has posted some renders/"teasers" from his game. So there is still a very small chance of some slow progress...
E.g. from his Youtube:
View attachment 905446
Yea, he retreated into doing guides, IDK anything about his rendering skills and whether those guides were any good but he did some game systems tutorials and those felt a bit lacking... There's already so much online anyway from people who are more experienced in the systems space that I'm not sure why he felt the need to put out mediocre guides on that topic. Kinda makes me feel like that ties into his lack of receptiveness to feedback, in that he might already think he's a pro at this when clearly he could have done much better.

Reactions: dantess

dantess

Sep 22, 2017
Yea, he retreated into doing guides, IDK anything about his rendering skills and whether those guides were any good but he did some game systems tutorials and those felt a bit lacking... There's already so much online anyway from people who are more experienced in the systems space that I'm not sure why he felt the need to put out mediocre guides on that topic. Kinda makes me feel like that ties into his lack of receptiveness to feedback, in that he might already think he's a pro at this when clearly he could have done much better.
Very true. That may be the reason. Usually I don't have the need to comment anything, but his game catch me with something (funny that I dislike incest tagged games). So I felt pitty for his evolution.

Reactions: yoyomistro

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Dam. A blast from the Past. Completely forgot about this game. The only game that had a transgender in that I actually followed. I had more interest in the trans plowing the mom than then the son.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes