a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
2018 feels like forever ago
Yes it does but the last update was in 2019.

Still without knowing the date of that post we will not know if we should hold out hope or not.
I went a looked for it but could not find it.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Yes it does but the last update was in 2019.

Still without knowing the date of that post we will not know if we should hold out hope or not.
I went a looked for it but could not find it.
development status is , and for that other post is , but there is no date on when it was made, so it could of been posted a few days ago, weeks, months or years.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
development status is , and for that other post is , but there is no date on when it was made, so it could of been posted a few days ago, weeks, months or years.
Looks like it over 4 months ago that was posted and nothing since, can not figure out the date of the other one so have no idea if we should hope or just wait.

It will remain as abandoned until either a new update comes out or a whole new game comes out.

Reactions: Chemmy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Looks like it over 4 months ago that was posted and nothing since, can not figure out the date of the other one so have no idea if we should hope or just wait.

It will remain as abandoned until either a new update comes out or a whole new game comes out.
ah ok, at least you found out when one of them was posted, lets hope it's true, i liked this game along with his other one .

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Idk, he still uploads a good bit to his YouTube. None of them look to be related to the games whatsoever, and I doubt he mentions them in the videos as they seem to be tutorial vids. Maybe someone can comment on a vid and ask ‍♂

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
This dev did open a Steam page for this game and when questioned said he was committed... ugh, IDK. Hope he keeps his word but so many devs does not.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Atleast it looks better but I hope he just simplifies the game. It was way too complicated for what it was trying to do so no wonder it was so buggy.

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
Unsure if it looks better at all. maybe a bit better lighting and camera work. cant say the change is drastic.
Just hope the game is more stable and streamlined in the end. The mini-games where a bit all over the place.
Will probably end up buying it on Steam, but so much dead time without a word outside of his Youtube of all places?
His SubscribeStar is dead and nukes, his webpage is under redesign? Doesnt bode well at all.

Hopefully he can turn it around and i do hope for the best as i did like the content he made. Just hate for it to be another dead game without updates for months or years.... and to pay for that ontop of it all...ugh im looking at you Sylphine

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Unsure if it looks better at all. maybe a bit better lighting and camera work. cant say the change is drastic.
Just hope the game is more stable and streamlined in the end. The mini-games where a bit all over the place.
Will probably end up buying it on Steam, but so much dead time without a word outside of his Youtube of all places?
His SubscribeStar is dead and nukes, his webpage is under redesign? Doesnt bode well at all.

Hopefully he can turn it around and i do hope for the best as i did like the content he made. Just hate for it to be another dead game without updates for months or years.... and to pay for that ontop of it all...ugh im looking at you Sylphine

I use to play his when they first came out.
I'm with you , its hard to see if the models are better or worse, we would need a demo to be sure.
The old M.C. model seemed to be a bit better.
The big problem is the Developer has a history of abandonment , false promises as well as his biggest downside
Taking on too many projects.

Usually everything with him centers around him not liking to do one thing.
Because he always did so many things, he burns out by no fault but his own.

He is a talented writer but needs to learn to stop the mini games and show the story.
That bike game drove me nuts, specially since it was insanely random.
Even when he tried poles he went against the grain, people saying we want more of (forget the transgenders name)
Next update there is a new character.

I have no belief that he will come across with this new "Deeper".
Red Room will probably get a next update before Deeper gets done.

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
I have no belief that he will come across with this new "Deeper".
Red Room will probably get a next update before Deeper gets done.
Yeah, what grabbed with me Deeper is the futa character, the incest with the mother and daughter. IDK. he should just focus on the story. that damn farming mini game is a huge mess already last time i checked and now he is wanting to sell it on Steam? atleast he is not doing early access.... yet anyway.

Ill happily buy it on Steam if he just shows progress and atleast some social media previews and progress reports. He could do it on his Steam community or on twitter. Huge downfall for many of these devs is that they dont share the progress. ok, you say you work on it all the time. But we don't see that at all, why should we support you?

Red Room does look great though they are damn slow.
Sure do wonder if many of these days would have it better with VNM or TyranoBuilder that would leave them with more time to focus on the story and renders.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Yeah, what grabbed with me Deeper is the futa character, the incest with the mother and daughter. IDK. he should just focus on the story. that damn farming mini game is a huge mess already last time i checked and now he is wanting to sell it on Steam? atleast he is not doing early access.... yet anyway.

Ill happily buy it on Steam if he just shows progress and atleast some social media previews and progress reports. He could do it on his Steam community or on twitter. Huge downfall for many of these devs is that they dont share the progress. ok, you say you work on it all the time. But we don't see that at all, why should we support you?

Red Room does look great though they are damn slow.
Sure do wonder if many of these days would have it better with VNM or TyranoBuilder that would leave them with more time to focus on the story and renders.

Red Room will never be finished lol.
That was why I brought that up, people never really expect an up date some how we get one every few years.

You bring up great points.
He is hard to support when he wont give updates, also claims he updates when he can.
Which makes it worse because it just feels like its the same shit different version.

Much like you I'd buy it, if he was/is able to finish it.
I'd never early access any of his games though.
I've recently did a tier 2 of Dungeon Dreams 2 on kick starter so I do support people in a beginning process,
specially if I have faith in the company.

You would likely have a early access game (Deeper) that cant be refunded because it will be 5 year in early access stage.

Don't get me wrong, I'd give him a fair shot if he was transparent and would give say a monthly update or so.
Would prefer biweekly but given his progress has always been slow. I'd wish for monthly updates.

I will say this just because I don't want to just seem like I'm being negative towards him only.
He does write good characters and knows how to write moments very good.

I think everyone gravitated towards the Transgendered woman (or Futa as you say)
Incest isn't a seller to me but I did like how he wrote her cousin.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I think everyone gravitated towards the Transgendered woman (or Futa as you say)
Incest isn't a seller to me but I did like how he wrote her cousin.
Not everyone. That's like saying everyone in a game gravitated toward foot fetish scenes. It's probably not remotely true.

The incest certainly seems to be a seller and I think there's a reason you see it in so many games.

To respond to the other comment you were replying to, I only play RenPy games. Other software intentionally tries very hard to lock you out of the game and force you to play the way the developer wants. RenPy lets us easily view the games assets. The images, etc... enable things like skipping, the console for changing variables, etc.

It might make it easier for the dev, but it will cut off players on other platforms, and players who don't like being treated like browbeaten cash cows.

So back to the main point... I'd love to see a continuation of the game for the relationship between the MC, sister, and mom. That's it. The farming was horrible, and the game seemed super buggy. And given that this was years ago, I'd be really shocked to see any real progress and a smoother, functional release with a lot of new content on Steam. It might happen, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: jokersama and Agrik

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
Played this before and liked it, kinda hoped the story and characters would stay the same and this would be continued but am confused as to what the latest version is cause I'm seeing 0.3011p here but 0.0.795p which seems newer in other places but idk so lemme know which version the newest

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Looks like steam banned the game so it definitely won't be released there now. If dev was looking for extra revenue to try and revive the game, looks like that option is shot. I'd say this is definitely dead in the water.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Looks like steam banned the game so it definitely won't be released there now. If dev was looking for extra revenue to try and revive the game, looks like that option is shot. I'd say this is definitely dead in the water.
Any idea why it was banned or if it was an actual ban? Or did it just disappear from there? (Scam dev, lack of dev progress, dev themselves removed it, etc?)

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes