a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Reading all of your salty comments based on your entirely made up narrative sustains me. Please by all means keep obsessing about me and my content.
On the OP both sites listed for you are gone so until you finish a game or two you will keep getting all the comments like this and for now they are all deserved.

Don't like getting shit like this.
crap if crap.jpg

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Thundern still making games !!! Damn I thought he stopped making games altogether given the buggy mess he released and getting trolled each time. What a mad lad

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
He claimed for reasons and was vague.
That is not proof of truth, in fact its closer to proof of a lie.

I've seen many other creators make claims, then show a image of what was said.
We have only his word to go by, which has not merit to it.

I am a fan of the writing style, I have always said he has talent for writing.
He is not a man of honesty though.
If you are a fan then, you are aware of his frequent lies or at the least should be.

However you seem to possibly be gullible believing his claims, without actual proof of what was said.
He was vague and like normal the blame is pushed to something else, I feel that is a pattern I mentioned earlier.
I have given a list of why him saying Steam said no, is a lie.
Its pretty hard to refute that list when, his game is no where near as close as fucked up as some of those other games.

Everything I listed is on steam from incest , abuse , fetish , bestiality, rape , impregnation, murder, prostitution, manipulation, gay, trans and of course glitches.
Where is the image of steam claiming he needed to change "fill in the blank because he never said"
Steam is a luck of the draw. One person would allow it, another wouldn't. It all matters on who is reviewing it. Unless things changed there is no appeal to try to get someone to review it again either. Lockheart had this issue with one of his games and his games are pretty tame compared to others.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
the question is maybe a bit weird because of the description of the game but.
did this game always had incest?
I'm not able to believe that i overlooked it for nearly 5 years.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Deeper [v2.1_b96a] [Thundorn Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Is the game better now? I seem to recall that Thundorns games were buggy and/or didn't function the way they were supposed to. I remember playing one of his games which had a scene or event that was supposed to progress after working in a restaurant, but never did. The exasperating part is that that bug persisted for 3-4 updates right up until the dev went dark, so I'm not confident this is going to be good based on my past experiences.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thank you.
yea futa/trans is probably a big turn down for most people.
I dont see any comment if it's avoidable tho, if you dont know i'll find out maybe.
I don't know in this latest version (a lot of revamping and adjustment was done, it seems), because I haven't gotten around to playing it yet. But IIRC you did have the option of turning her down at some point previously. That might have changed, though, between when I last played this and now.
Is the game better now? I seem to recall that Thundorns games were buggy and/or didn't function the way they were supposed to. I remember playing one of his games which had a scene or event that was supposed to progress after working in a restaurant, but never did. The exasperating part is that that bug persisted for 3-4 updates right up until the dev went dark, so I'm not confident this is going to be good based on my past experiences.
Well, fortunately for you, time is the only cost to find out.

J/k. I can let you know more when I play, but it will probably not be until this weekend. I'm pretty swamped right now with stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Savor

sunreaper

Feb 18, 2021
What a buggy mess.... Get ready for mindless loops until eventually the game brakes and you just keep repeating the exact same day with the exact same cutscenes...

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
This game is a hot mess. I'm at the hospital currently where Laura says she'll keep you company and then it just reverts back to the conversation with Christine.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
The link on the OP for the SubscribeStar page is not working. Does anyone have the correct link as I do not seem to be able to find Thundorn games on SS?

Also shouldn't this game have the sandbox tag?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 33 Votes