Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Any idea why it was banned or if it was an actual ban? Or did it just disappear from there? (Scam dev, lack of dev progress, dev themselves removed it, etc?)

I questioned this myself.
If he didn't remove it himself (which I believe the case to be)
It would likely be the M.C. for it being removed.
He updated the M.C. and he looked questionably young.
However the fact this change was before it was up on steam is what leads me to believe he removed it.

It could be also his reputation caught up with him of failed/abandon projects.
They might not have seen reason to waste bandwidth on his project.

As much as I think deeper would be a great game "if" finished.
He has a pattern that is hard to ignore.

Reactions: phreadom

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Did a little further investigation into this and based on one of his posts on patreon from end of February is that steam would not allow him to post his game on the platform unless he made significant alterations to the game which he wasn't going to do. Possible he removed it himself. So it looks like just another steam reviewer being a prick. No surprise there.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Did a little further investigation into this and based on one of his posts on patreon from end of February is that steam would not allow him to post his game on the platform unless he made significant alterations to the game which he wasn't going to do. Possible he removed it himself. So it looks like just another steam reviewer being a prick. No surprise there.

I read that post, but he doesn't state the reason other than changes had to be made.
Nor does he give a picture of what they "allegedly said"
All he said is "significant changes needed to be altered."

I can see the M.C. needing to be aged up being an honest issue.
With that being said

Being a Dik , College Kings, Fresh Women, Fetish Locator.
I could even have seen AOA up there, if it could have been finished.
Just going off things in my own library there, what massive things needed to be changed?
He doesn't state but then goes on a times are tough rant.

I'd put my money on its him.
Its part of that pattern again.

It cant be violence because Being a DIK and College Kings had more violence than that game had.
Wouldn't be Trans either. I have several titles with trans/futa on it.

Last edited:

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
The tags associated with this project include incest.

So if it does contain such content then that alone could be enough reason for a warning to be issued, and if that content wasn't removed then a ban could follow.

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Steam doesn't actually care about incest. I have a ton of games on steam with that tag already. Honestly there's very little in this game that isn't already in other games on steam. The above post could be true in regards to characters "looking young" since that seems to be a pet peeve of steam right now.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Steam doesn't actually care about incest. I have a ton of games on steam with that tag already. Honestly there's very little in this game that isn't already in other games on steam. The above post could be true in regards to characters "looking young" since that seems to be a pet peeve of steam right now.

Correct. I didn't think incest needed to be pointed out when I literally said "fetish locator" which has lots of incest in it.
The only thing I didn't cover is fury stuff.
That's also acceptable

So for fury being acceptable Carnal Instinct is on there and for rape there is Ravager which has loads of questionable shit.
(yes I am stating games, I believe should be supported and Dev's I recommend)

So Greyelf.

The more I can state that is acceptable on Steam, the more its him not them.

He has an issue with abandoning titles, he also can never do just one project, he also blames lack of time often, he also falls back on the amount of money he earns and needing to work harder IRL.

Which all comes back to his pattern

He burns out easy.
Each time he has stop on his games, its been the same excuses.
(Money is tight, not enough time for the game, too many projects, burn out)
The only way to make your RL easier if money is tight, is to get a second job or a better paying job.

We've heard him state money issues a few times and how patreon doesn't pay enough for it to be full time.
Well if money is an issue, it will always be one. Unless you fix that problem. So its a fall back excuse.
He used money being tight before covid..... We all know prices are insane now (hence above comment)

I have said he has a talent for writing characters.
However he is thin skinned and takes things too personal.
The fact that also in the community page area the first link was a direct post leading to the rules "don't troll or insult"
Is a bad sign of how he will take posts.

I do not want to come across as all I am doing is attacking him.
However I've been burned by a bad dev before and once bitten twice shy.
He reminds me of Greono Games, which I made the mistake of backing his ass.
That made me watch dev's more closely.

He ghosted people, even walked away for months with no word.
Restarted the game a few times, switched from 2D to 3D, then asked people which version they liked better.
People said 2D and he said well I don't have that anymore so I have to restart.
He is still pulling stuff and getting people to support him some how.

So to me, I am cautious about believing a dev who has yet to finish a game. (Also lack of trust in general now)
But has a record for burn outs and false statements.
Its a time issue, ok cant get help or stick to one project?
Walks away for a while comes back, insert new excuse.
Repeat.

I'll believe him when he comes through, till then aint gonna happen.
But I'll always be kind and state he's got talent for writing characters.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Are we sure its from the original dev, its been almost 4 years since we lost contact with the dev.
a1fox3, if this is the original author, then he has greatly reworked the renderings, I don’t know how with the plot and the mechanics of the game itself.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3, if this is the original author, then he has greatly reworked the renderings, I don’t know how with the plot and the mechanics of the game itself.
Yes I saw that, I am on the fence about this and the way it looks its 90% scam to 10% maybe real.
Like I said I would wait for several more updates before even looking at it again.

Dev was here on the 4th so if Thundorn would like to confirm this new remake it would help.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Dev was here on the fourth but didn't post here.
He hasn't done anything to promote his game on its page here.

If it were real, I would like to know specially since I just spent too much on steam.
However I tend to agree with Kai Andersen
Its sketchy as hell.

Coming from Thundron games you have to tread with caution.
The images are correct according to what I recall seeing before.
However when he posted on Steam his release goal was next year. (we know he likes his delays)
The quality is better and the *groans in disgust* questionable age of the M.C. as I pointed out before.
But...... I have a feeling, he "intends" to age the character at some point (just a feeling) I could see using that as a writing style
to draw a close connection and his talent in writing he could pull it off.

I wouldn't put faith on it being the full game.
The size seems small specially for how he builds games.
I am not sure if he cut a lot of fat out of the game or not, however we know hes not good with changing things.
Once he has something in his mind he tends to be set on it.

With that being said,
It might be real but small chance of that.
He could be trying to control comments, as we know he cant take negative feed bad well at all.
I can come up with more reason not to trust this site than to trust it.

With that being said he is "likely" not to post here.
Because if he tells an unlikely story, he will be called out on it.
Barely over 1 gig for a game with such beautiful images.
4 years at least in the making...
I'm not saying its gonna be 4K images but..... barely over 1 gig...... Just sayin

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Barely over 1 gig for a game with such beautiful images.
4 years at least in the making... I'm not saying its gonna be 4K images but..... barely over 1 gig...... Just sayin
Blaisdale, maybe the author decided to sacrifice quality, and inserted renders into the game not in PNG, but in WEBP format, which would be understandable for the online version? In any case, the lack of advertising, the placement of the game on an unpopular site, coupled with a long absence, is unlikely to contribute to the return of solvent fans.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Blaisdale, maybe the author decided to sacrifice quality, and inserted renders into the game not in PNG, but in WEBP format, which would be understandable for the online version? In any case, the lack of advertising, the placement of the game on an unpopular site, coupled with a long absence, is unlikely to contribute to the return of solvent fans.
I tend to play the compressed versions myself on most games I play (some just don't offer them)
When I download on here.
1 gig for a "final" product......
He likes music and sound.
I assume he will do 1080P, not 4K maybe 1440.

However he makes long games.
Hence what I said before about 1 gig.
Even if you remove music from that.
I still don't see his style of game being about 1 gig.

This unfinished demo is just under 1 gig.
Which means going by this demo alone he didn't add much more.
The demo on this site is something like 800 megs.
The story line in the demo on here barely has any plot to it.

If you push it to 1 gig....
I'm being generous no sound and cutting the fat (mini game).
Its not worth the price tag and adding more to 1 gig wouldn't take much.
With that being said, the quality of image is better now than before, much better aside from M.C.

The size to me is a red flag.
The image quality got a lot better. Even if he changed the image style.
He still needs A LOT more game than this demo has.

I went over just now to check on the info tab.
Its listed as still being worked on, so it is not even full release.
Should be noted that the "sketchy" comment earlier is VERY correct.

He removed it from steam.
Wanna bet he vanishes from this site before its done with yet "another" excuse?

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I'm a Thundorn fan because of his RenPy courses he provided on YT, I discovered his two games on f95 much later when he refered to this forum and Patreon as a business opportunity in one of his videos. Anyways, since there are references between the games, his YT-channel and his Itch.io-page it's not so hard to prove that the new version of Deeper on Itch.io is genuine.

And Steam rejected his game for certain reasons, that's why he moved to this 'unpopular' site - which I'm also a fan of for many years ;-).

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I'm a Thundorn fan because of his RenPy courses he provided on YT, I discovered his two games on f95 much later when he refered to this forum and Patreon as a business opportunity in one of his videos. Anyways, since there are references between the games, his YT-channel and his Itch.io-page it's not so hard to prove that the new version of Deeper on Itch.io is genuine.

And Steam rejected his game for certain reasons, that's why he moved to this 'unpopular' site - which I'm also a fan of for many years ;-).

He claimed for reasons and was vague.
That is not proof of truth, in fact its closer to proof of a lie.

I've seen many other creators make claims, then show a image of what was said.
We have only his word to go by, which has not merit to it.

I am a fan of the writing style, I have always said he has talent for writing.
He is not a man of honesty though.
If you are a fan then, you are aware of his frequent lies or at the least should be.

However you seem to possibly be gullible believing his claims, without actual proof of what was said.
He was vague and like normal the blame is pushed to something else, I feel that is a pattern I mentioned earlier.
I have given a list of why him saying Steam said no, is a lie.
Its pretty hard to refute that list when, his game is no where near as close as fucked up as some of those other games.

Everything I listed is on steam from incest , abuse , fetish , bestiality, rape , impregnation, murder, prostitution, manipulation, gay, trans and of course glitches.
Where is the image of steam claiming he needed to change "fill in the blank because he never said"

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I didn't say that he is without flaws. I'm 55 years old and I have my own shares of flaws which I can identify in others, that doesn't mean that I ignore the things that are 'good' in people. I just wanted to support the idea, that the person that is posting Deeper on Itch.io is the same person that created the older version of Deeper.

Where is the image of steam claiming he needed to change "fill in the blank because he never said"
He talked about steam here:

And I'm not so much a fan of his games as I am thankfully for the RenPy coding tutorials he posted on his YT channel. I neither can say if his new attempt on Deeper will continue or if he will get frustrated by the low number of supporters or another reason and abandon it again, all I can say is that as far as I can tell (about a person I only know online) that he is the same person. And yes, I am definitely a gullible person but on the other hand I don't try to convey ideas I'm not really convinced of.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017

I've seen many other creators make claims, then show a image of what was said.
We have only his word to go by, which has not merit to it.

I am a fan of the writing style, I have always said he has talent for writing.
He is not a man of honesty though.
If you are a fan then, you are aware of his frequent lies or at the least should be.

However you seem to possibly be gullible believing his claims, without actual proof of what was said.
He was vague and like normal the blame is pushed to something else, I feel that is a pattern I mentioned earlier.
I have given a list of why him saying Steam said no, is a lie.
Its pretty hard to refute that list when, his game is no where near as close as fucked up as some of those other games.

Everything I listed is on steam from incest , abuse , fetish , bestiality, rape , impregnation, murder, prostitution, manipulation, gay, trans and of course glitches.
Reading all of your salty comments based on your entirely made up narrative sustains me. Please by all means keep obsessing about me and my content.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes