dantess

Sep 22, 2017
He plays games now on his YT channel, no one wants that shit got enough of them on YT. We want this game.
So is this his prioritized IRL work?(according to his twitter) From creating an adult games, through DAZ and RenPy tutorials to YT games playing. Well, whatever... What will be the next step?

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
So is this his prioritized IRL work?(according to his twitter) From creating an adult games, through DAZ and RenPy tutorials to YT games playing. Well, whatever... What will be the next step?
I have no clue his channel just popped up on my recommended for Daz Guides and that and seen that for the past few months he has been making gaming videos.

dantess

Sep 22, 2017
Well, anyway, from my point of view this game still has potential, so hopefully DEV will continue... one day...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
summerjo

It's just someone uploading the same old shit. If you do a search of deeper on the site you'll see that there is 5 versions of 0.3011P now on there. Every time there is update or someone makes a compression or something like a android or something someone runs over here takes it and uploads it there so they can try to milk it for whatever money they can through those shady ass file hosts SVS uses.

dantess

Sep 22, 2017
Its 100% abandoned. The developer closed his sites and removed all content online associating with the game, and removed all his "developer" updates on youtube.
Nonetheless, a month ago there was short community post (on his YouTube channel) that he is still working on his (two) games, but he is unable to meet "expectations in terms of development pace" and doesn't want to milk his patrons. Now he is not able to continue his video tutorials (because of his corona-related increased workload). Hard to judge, because on the other side he is able to post various gameplay videos each day...

jnada

Oct 28, 2018
such a shame, this game had banging potential.
Great renders, buggy system, but i think that was because maybe of the scope it would be.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
How the heck do I interact with characters? Jake gets a nut-pain, so the hospital is unlocked, but once I'm there, I have no way of interacting with anyone. Same for the mall, and certain locations are inaccessible despite me being able to click on them.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
How the heck do I interact with characters? Jake gets a nut-pain, so the hospital is unlocked, but once I'm there, I have no way of interacting with anyone. Same for the mall, and certain locations are inaccessible despite me being able to click on them.
This game is terribly broken and abandoned, save yourself some trouble and don't play it unless you have an intricate understanding of the inner workings of Ren'py scripts and can piece it together from looking at them.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
This game is terribly broken and abandoned, save yourself some trouble and don't play it unless you have an intricate understanding of the inner workings of Ren'py scripts and can piece it together from looking at them.
Thanks for the reply. I actually gave up on it shortly after posting that comment. Such a shame though, the game does look like it had potential. Oh well.

Reactions: yoyomistro

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not that id know how to fix your errors or anything BUT thought id share a little tip
see at the bottom of your screen shot Ignore Open Copy?
next time you get an error like one click copy and then right click to paste in your post INSTEAD of screen shot
screen shot cant really see your errors and stuff BUT if you take my advice im sure ya would get more replies from others that can help you with your problems,etc

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes