camelsoft

Aug 22, 2016
Hello everyone,

I don't know how many people are still into this game, but even though there is little lewd content, I looked into the code architecture and it is quite well thought, even if there are a few caveats.

Since I wanted to see all content "in-game", I started to debug and fix things here and there as soon as I saw something. I don't know if what I changed matches the intent of the author, and I don't really care, but the changes I made seem logical game wise.

I wanted to add more but I already spent enough time on this and I'm not quite knowledgeable in Renpy and Python in general so I left real customizations out. I believe that I made all the content available and that was quite a pain in the ass already.

Anyway here is a Patch. Uncompress it in the game directory as usual and DO NOT buy the phone if you activate the developer mode as it breaks most of the phone screens.

If you find additional errors, I may be available to try and fix them but do not set your hopes too high.
should we use unren.bat before applying this? my game doesn't start after unren.bat

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
should we use unren.bat before applying this? my game doesn't start after unren.bat
Do not unren before applying, though you may have and error message at first (because of the renpy compiler). Just click "reload" and you're good to go.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
What a shame... this game is a mess right now, and after seeing it took more than one entire year to make a single update, I don't have high hopes anymore.

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
The game not have scene sex or play . Or I need 1 thin. ?
Obviously the game has no sexual Content. :cry: I´m playing for Hours and almost nothing happens. The crop gets pested and so no Money can be earned. The only thing you could do is watching mom while taking a shower. that´s it!!!!
The idea is really nice but without cheating there is no joy in playing.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Obviously the game has no sexual Content. :cry: I´m playing for Hours and almost nothing happens. The crop gets pested and so no Money can be earned. The only thing you could do is watching mom while taking a shower. that´s it!!!!
The idea is really nice but without cheating there is no joy in playing.
There are a bit more scenes than that, just takes ages and ages and luck to get there.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.3011P :

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. I'm not going to spend money to become a google play developer for something that I'm going to do in my free time. Maybe in the future. Give Me Your Feedback through DMs.
Discord:

Reactions: Tonight_gamer

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
jake.cash = ***
jake.love = ***
mcstats.literature = ***
mcstats.strength = ***
mcstats.intellect = ***
x.affection = *** (x=name character)
x.corruption = ***
jobs[jakejob].xp = ***
jobs[jakejob].level = ***
KNR = ***
when i try stats not working am i doing wrong ???? even jobs not working on console :(
Money love works :)

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
The last time i played this it was the 0.07 version ...........Can anyone tell me has it improved since then ??? Story and scene progression ?

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Tbh, I dont know. I think mostly backbone programming?
The programmer is very closed off about information. There is no public version update list. There are no walkthroughs and no ingame guidance, and most ppl stop playing before they get anywhere. Because the intro play... takes hours and hours, consisting of doing naught and trying to earn a little income.

So, i highly doubt anyone really knows whats in the game besides himself atm.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes