Jose222

Mar 7, 2018
So after the sister comes back from the hospital she doesn't join the family for dinner? Or am I missing something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So after the sister comes back from the hospital she doesn't join the family for dinner? Or am I missing something?
Nope she is shown as still sleeping in the bed all day long but she is at school and who knows where after wards.
10 pm you can see her in the bathroom taken a shower and at 9 am mom is still washing her ever day.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
And the mom is out whoring herself somewhere because she always disappears from 13:00 to 18:00 everyday except for on weekends.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
And the mom is out whoring herself somewhere because she always disappears from 13:00 to 18:00 everyday except for on weekends.
That is her time to work for the motel cleaning up the rooms.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@a1fox3

But her icon should still be showing that she's at the motel when a person's icon disappears it makes me wonder where the person is at and what they are really doing. She could be giving the ugly fat bastard a blowjob for all you know even though she said that she thinks he's gay she could of said that to cover her tracks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3

But her icon should still be showing that she's at the motel when a person's icon disappears it makes me wonder where the person is at and what they are really doing. She could be giving the ugly fat bastard a blowjob for all you know even though she said that she thinks he's gay she could of said that to cover her tracks.
Sometimes the icons are stacked on top of each other.

Here see the mom is gone at 21:00 Deeper 2018-04-10 20-12-42-76.jpg but at the same time you can find her in the shower. Deeper 2018-04-10 20-12-51-97.jpg

Reactions: Thundorn

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
I'll still date Shelly because her body is hot I just did a bit of tweaking to her. So almost all of her pictures are like this except for the ones where she has her hair down as those ones cover the area and I also used this on the nurse as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heh, I actually like her face, it's different and much better than those boring default stock models 90% of games here use, half of which look like plastic sex dolls.

Reactions: Thundorn

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Morning Guys, it's becoming a bit of a habit me doing a morning update here. All the currently reported bugs have been fixed and I am just adding some content to the game before I upload another version which should probably be before the weekend unless I get inundated with RL work.

Just to answer a couple of comments.

The v0.0.35 nav map only showed a character as in a location if there were in the Main location and not one of its sub-locations for example if Lucy is at work or in the shower, her location would have been "at work" or "in the shower" as opposed to "in the motel". hence why her icon seemed to disappear for a few hours each day. In the next version I have changed the location display to a list in the bottom corner of the screen as a temporary solution. I will see how this tracks and if people don't like it I will come up with another way.

I haven't had time to implement the content for Sarah being out of hospital yet. This is why she does not appear at dinner and she still appears to be sleeping in the bed all day. The main slow down on this is rendering times are quite slow so I have to chip away at it whilst working on other content. Needless to say that once the content is added she will indeed start joining Lucy and Jake for the evening meal as well as moving about a bit more.

Again thank you for the bug reports and observations, as you can imagine Deeper is already a lot of code when you are buried neck deep it can sometimes be easy to overlook minor things.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Irx

I have no problem with her face it's her eyebrows that draw the attention away from the rest of her body.

demis

Jul 25, 2017
Excellent idea that can go long way....!!! Keep it up, there are definitly futa / transgender fans
I would give it a further try in later stages where story and bugs have developed a bit.

Farming is also nice idea, but at the moment there are lots of bug...literally :)

Keep it up!!

D4Y

Dec 14, 2017
i really dont know why ppl have problems with laura as a transgender, while the most games here deal with incest storylines (or beastality). i think the devs should be free in creating their gamecontent without a constant community nagging. if you dont like, dont play it.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Most of the comments about farming seem to be from people who have either not taken the tutorial. so for easy reference here it is verbatim:
My comment certainly wasn't for lack of reading the tutorial. It isn't that I can't figure out how farming works in the game either. The concept is sound. I like the direction of it. The GUI has some good elements but could be better. The feedback to the player is not so good. But my biggest issue is that the player is given a seed, a means to plant it, the idea that he is expected to farm in this game, and a near certainty that that seed will die and be a wasted resource without being given clear advice to NOT plant the seed.

Truthfully, I'd prefer to not start the game with a seed at all if I shouldn't be using it any time soon. It is a misleading gameplay element. I gave suggestions last time on a way to tweak the story, but simply being upfront and saying, "Don't plant this now!" is perfectly fine as well (either in the story or the tutorial).

If you do actually want the player to fail the first few times he farms, that can be done. But I'd suggest that you consider doing it in a way that leaves the player feeling like the character messed up the farming (from rushing it, lack of knowledge or research, etc). Right now it doesn't feel that way, at least to me. Right now it feels like me, as the player, and not me as the character, is the one messing up. It is the difference between between being frustrated and commiserating/being comically entertained.

But okay, that's the last I'll start up on farming unless someone asks.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
G'morning all. Thank you for all the comments. I am genuinely thrilled to see so much positive energy toward Laura as a character.

@redle Please don't think your comments are unwelcome.

Honestly I don't feel bad about people wasting their free seed, The tutorial points the player to G n Q more than once so if you are still putting the seed in the ground before checking out the price of the tools needed that is the price you pay, and it only costs $5 for a replacement. The free seed in the player inventory is not a permanent thing, much like the clock-radio which was in the player inventory in earlier versions, in later versions there will be no free seed, meaning that they will have no choice but to visit G n Q in order to start farming.

I'm tidying up a few loose ends at the moment and hopefully there will be an update in the next couple of days to rectify all the currently reported bugs and add a couple of new things.

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
On mac, you are literally stuck in this place.

nvm, after skipping hours. im out.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
On mac, you are literally stuck in this place.

nvm, after skipping hours. im out.
me too and after skipping hours there is a surprise, we are making dinner and after come back to the room great loop damn. It is not a criticism but only a desire to play without bugs. A hope Thank you

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 33 Votes