myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mom's icon disappears from the motel at 13:00 to 18:00 then she's in the motel from 19:00 to 20:00 at 21:00 her icon disappears for some reason when it should be showing that she's in the building as she's taking a shower. Where does she go during most of this time? Is she whoring herself or something? Because she should be in the motel taking care of her daughter and working at the motel. During the weekend the mother's icon is there the whole time except for shower time.

At 13:00 it shows that Shelly is at the store but when you get there you see that she's not there after 13:00 it shows that she's not there but in fact she is there. On the weekend it looks like when her icon is there she isn't there adn when it's not there she is there.

I take it the nurse must be Shelly's mother? Either way I'm glad I have paint net.

Christine, I'm only a few years older that you. MC: What the hell are you talking about? You have grey hair and you obviously dye your eye brows and put some mircle grow on them to make them grow.

Christine: When your a bit older, You should look me up! MC: Only if you burn that forest off your forehead first.

I want a quest where we put nair on everyone's eye brows so they fall off.

Come back from hospital and sister is sleeping in bed even though she's at the hospital. Go outside and icon is still there for the sister.

I go to clean the pool and keep getting the pool is empty and needs to be cleaned out crap so I have do it all over again every time it's time to clean the pool hopefully is doesn't totally fuck up the date with eyebrow girl.

The crash at the pool seems to be from it looking for mp_event_2_2 but there is no mp_event_2_2 and it also looks like it has to do with a self stat gain as well for str.

When you go visit the sister in the hospital both the mother and the nurse say HE for the doctor but when you get inside the room you find that the doctor is a SHE.

Finally got to see the shower scene with the sister had to go open the image folder and look at them there since the stupid dialouge box blocks half of the shit so that you can't see anything and you can't hide the box so that you can see.

Going to a place shows the last place you were at for the name at the top of the screen. At the less co store if you click the talk bubble for the girl the response is **On second thought (shop for real elate) and it opens the stores page. The one part should be (shop for items) as real estate is land not groceries.

I have had lettuce planted for 2 or 3 weeks and still nothing looking in the variables is says gardening=False.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

jake.cash = Is the console command you have to use unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files and then in game hit shift + O to bring up the console and type in jake.cash=300 or whatever you want or you can open the poolloop.rpy in notepad and change the 2 jake.cash numbers to something else to give yourself a nice little pay raise.

Reactions: setter6 and zocx

zocx

May 2, 2017
@

jake.cash = Is the console command you have to use unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files and then in game hit shift + O to bring up the console and type in jake.cash=300 or whatever you want or you can open the poolloop.rpy in notepad and change the 2 jake.cash numbers to something else to give yourself a nice little pay raise.
For who needs more help use this info to

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Thundorn

Mom says she thirsty but can not give her the only thing that MC can buy, a soda. Deeper 2018-04-09 14-31-45-99.jpg

And now to everyone else can you increase stats yet. Deeper 2018-04-09 14-07-26-71.jpg

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
I like the game's idea. But it's so early and it's full of bugs.
Also developer please add a better save&load system. I started the game over and I lost my previous save because the new game auto-saved on that slot. I was like WTF?!

Also you can't hide the interface or at least the text to see full images.

Last edited:

BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
almost every one of the issues/critiques/complaints you have are actually (almost) all content related rather than engine/game related (...)I really desire more content as well (...) [and other, similar bits]
Yes and no. What I'm after is not that the dev should add more content RIGHT NOW.

It's that since there's close to no content at this point, hiding whatever there is behind the "wait-wall" is both frustrating to the players and detrimental for the developer himself, due to less feedback coming back to him.

That's literally my only gripe. At this point I've played hundreds of Ren'Py games and dropped every single one that requires pointless clicking. I'm keeping an eye out on this one due to the quality of renders and hopes that there will be some really nice story.

Look at High-Rise Climb for example. They also don't have that much content and the general principles of the game mechanics are similar (the "sandbox" type game), but look how VASTLY more there is to do for the player from the get go. There's still grinding, but it's not by just mindlessly clicking "wait" because there's literally nothing else to do, there's a very simple mechanic of gathering "reputation" with the various characters by talking to them.

Don't misunderstand me here: I realise that in the case of HRC it's possible due to the much larger amount of characters and mechanics already present in the game and I don't expect Deeper having the same amount of content for the players.

What I mean is that from version .0.1 HRC had SOMETHING for the player to do, be it only small-talk with a couple of chicks from the office, all ending with a "sorry, this line of progress is finished in this version". Contrast that with Deeper's 150* "waits" required to get one story-line event...

*pulled the number out of my arse, obviously, but it definitely feels like the same ballpark.

I hope you don't take my messages as being critical of you, rude, etc.
Absolutely not, it's all nice and chill.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know about anyone else but I have played well over 17 in game weeks with 0 errors.
There is not much to the game yet but it seems to be very well done.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Did you go on the date with eyebrow girl at the swimming pool? You should of got an exception error as well as one screenshot messed up there if you did.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@

Did you go on the date with eyebrow girl at the swimming pool? You should of got an exception error as well as one screenshot messed up there if you did.
Only seen her 1 time at the mall and never again.

She shows up at the mall often but after that first time meeting her never talk to her again.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If you go back to the mall and keep talking to eyebrow girl 1 time per day and you will keep offering to invite eyebrow girl to the swimming pool after awhile eyebrow girl will take you up on that offer and come to the motel on a Friday and you'll get a crash towards the end on that date with eyebrow girl and have a missing screenshot.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you go back to the mall and keep talking to her 1 time per day and you will keep offering to invite her to the swimming pool after awhile she'll take you up on that offer and come to the motel on a Friday and you'll get a crash towards the end on that date with her and have a missing screenshot.
Well she never showed up again to talk to until I said it in my post and now she is there to talk to so off I go to test it out.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
When eyebrow girls head is there on the map is a lie she's not there eyebrow girl is usually there when her head isn't there most of the times.

You can't get past the error either as there is only a rollback and reload so you have to rollback then rollback till you get to the options and tell her that you don't think that's a good idea and the crash will not happen.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@

Ok went on the date and the top choice is bugged and crash the game but the bottom one lets you play on.

@Thundorn
Here is the traceback report and a pic. Deeper 2018-04-09 17-05-16-20.jpg

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah that's what's in my post above that you have to use the other option instead but I think what I'm going to do is see if I can go back to a older save and not talk to her or just blow her off instead.

*Edit*

Nope your forced to go on the date guess I get to see how far back I have to go in the save files to get past where she says she wants to come to the pool and then never talk to her again.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I'll start easiest first.

1. When the hospital eventually becomes a visitable place there are two options available (both basically saying this location doesn't have any content yet). The problem I have is that the text is White and the background image is also very light in this location. The text is quite nearly invisible. I honestly thought I had reached a game-breaking lockup. I blindly started clicking around the screen in hopes of magically getting out (which actually worked and only then did I realize I clicked on text that was there). Make this text visible.

2. I reached the part where I could start going to High School. The game told me I could start attending daily at 9AM. The next day at 9AM (a Friday) I went to the map and there was no High School location. I tried traveling to other locations, returning the the map, and anything I could think of, but could not find the High School anywhere. Finally I gave up and clicked the wait-an-hour button. The game now told me that the High School was just unlocked, and it appeared on my map. I clicked on the school (now 10AM), and it told me that I was too late and I had better not skip many more classes. The school MUST be available on that first day. If the story requires the player miss the first class for some reason, then build it into an event story. Not making it a clickable destination is not an acceptable option. (In case it makes a difference for solving this, I woke at 5AM, went to the Monastery and gardened (which advanced the clock to 9AM), then went to the map.

3. I often got told that lingering in the bathroom is odd behavior, even when I do not click "wait" while in the bathroom. I click on the "return-to-room" button and get the message. So it's odd because I'm not lingering.

4. As others have said, "The wait button." Waiting in a game is a last recourse. It's, "I've been there, done that. I just want to find that one last image I've never seen before," or, "get the elusive ending-number-9." It is best used as a hack for experienced players to quickly navigate to specific areas without being mired in gobs of repeat material. It really shouldn't be a core game mechanic required for any and all playthroughs. Making it be the first required action the player does is really, really a no-no. It is possible that it is going to be a permanent fixture here and just need to stay because of the way the game is setup, but it isn't a great mechanic. Hopefully as more content arrives it won't be a necessary tool, but just such a feature intended for experienced players. If not, some means of knowing when there really isn't anything to do but click wait would be useful, as well as a means of a single-click wait that advanced to whenever something now is available rather than needing to click wait repeatedly. At a minimum though, as others mentioned, something should be available at the first moment the player gains control of his character. Wait should not be his first and only action.

5. Glancing through this thread I saw a few comments/conversations about the farming. I agree with those that feel that the initial phase needs a revamp. The way most games work and the way this sets up encourages players to plant the only seed they have the first time they can. Most likely that will fail. Then they'll buy something more and yet it will likely fail again. It will take multiple iterations of failure before a person can actually succeed.

There are three issues I see here. First is that people expect to be able to succeed if they play it right and that the game won't try to trick them by only offering them failure choices. The player has a seed to start. Planting it is the only action a player can make, and this is a path only to failure. Waiting through weeks and weeks of grind to buy additional gear before doing that only available action is a sure means of frustration (especially when one can only know that's even their task by having played the game previously and failed and started over/or read a walkthrough).

Second, there is a help guide about the farming, but it doesn't get into any specifics. It is rather lengthy given how much it doesn't clear up to a player.

Third, the feedback should be better on what's happening with a plant. Is the plant growing, grown, dead? Has it been watered today? Weeded? (I use weeded here because really one doesn't hoe ground or fertilize it while crops are in the ground. One fertilizes and hoes ground to prepare it for planting, before planting.) There's a bug on my ground. Eventually my plant should be consumed and the bug will move on or die. It seems more like my land is poisoned. Nothing will ever grow here again until I treat it (it's a game so I'll deal with oddities like this and the hoe during growth, just felt I should point them out).

Reactions: Paprika

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i love the futa i justr hope we can fuck her with the mom or the sister. But no anal penetration in MC

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You can't. Unless you extract the game files and look at the images in the image folder.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes