mario911

Nov 17, 2017
how can i hide this black bar (text screen) to see full picture ?? any tips

+++have this bug
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'mp_event_2_2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 47, in script call
File "mainloop.rpyc", line 4, in script call
File "mainloop.rpyc", line 14, in script call
File "mainloop.rpyc", line 22, in script call
File "vars.rpyc", line 467, in script call
File "events.rpyc", line 29, in script call
File "events.rpyc", line 57, in script call
File "events.rpyc", line 56, in script call
File "I:\game\Deeper-0.0.35-pc\Deeper-0.0.35-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1357, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "script.rpyc", line 47, in script call
File "mainloop.rpyc", line 4, in script call
File "mainloop.rpyc", line 14, in script call
File "events.rpyc", line 57, in script call
File "events.rpyc", line 56, in script call
File "I:\game\Deeper-0.0.35-pc\Deeper-0.0.35-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'mp_event_2_2'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Deeper 0.0.35
Mon Apr 09 17:52:49 2018

Last edited:

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
got the same bug after the first pool event,unren all files and search the rpy files for the missing event but couldnt find anything,added a pic in the image folder with "mp_event_2_2" but the error is still there.

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Hm I already am stuck in the first part of the game.. Cannot get out of the motel and I cannot read the book

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to garden properly? I go to harvest and it says I cannot harvest but the next day the plant is gone and I lose my seeds.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
how can i hide this black bar (text screen) to see full picture ?? any tips
I looked in 00keymap.rpy and it seemed to be in order that 'h' should hide the speech box as usual, so I dunno...I'm sure I commented on this in V0.2

Hm I already am stuck in the first part of the game.. Cannot get out of the motel and I cannot read the book
At first you only have the menu, no book, guess this hasn't been fully implemented yet.
To get to the map - in the upper right there are 3 icons - left to right - green, red, yellow
green from 2300 to sleep
red to leave location (ie go to the world map)
yellow to advance 1 hour

Does anyone know how to garden properly? I go to harvest and it says I cannot harvest but the next day the plant is gone and I lose my seeds.
I am not sure this is fully implemented yet. @Thundorn does watch this thread, so he may be able to clarify. Also I saw what looked like a bug on my lettuce, but it wasn't very clear...suggest a white outline to it to avoid accusations of traps.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
I'm also confused about farming... I start with $57, which is enough to get a watering can and a set of seeds. Within a day or two, bugs have infested my crop, and there's nothing I can do to save it.

The description for the watering can says "better than the rusty watering can". What rusty watering can???

The description for the pesticide says "better than swatting them with your hands". How do I kill bugs with my hands?

The tutorial mentions plant food. Where do I get plant food? It doesn't seem to be sold anywhere. I haven't bought a hoe yet... the description says nothing about the benefits. Turning soil is something you do before planting, not while it's growing, so if that's the case... it makes no sense! If the game let me, I'd be happy to fertilize it myself.

Does the game expect me to spend 7 weeks sitting around until I have enough money to buy the watering can, hoe and the insecticide? I know this is all new, so like @kiteares said, maybe it's just not implemented yet. I feel like I should be able to get a small, pathetic crop, even if all I have to work with is lots of time, my hands and my feces. Just letting the player fail outright until they've sat on their hands for 7 weeks seems like a poor choice for the opening of a game.

Great setup and renders though!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Throw away saves from 32 as they are now worthless got nothing but exception errors.

Spelling error should be pair not paid and some weird artifact on Laura's head here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

When you first start the game that is all that is available just keep hitting the skip time till the sleep icon appears then sleep then skip some more till Laura knocks on your door then after that some more things will unlock.

Reactions: kiteares

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
The description for the watering can says "better than the rusty watering can". What rusty watering can???

The description for the pesticide says "better than swatting them with your hands". How do I kill bugs with my hands?
This is the sort of stuff that makes me think it's still being worked on...
I looked in the variables and could not find money or one with a figure matching my money. However, if you forgo buying gardening supplies until you have spoken to Laura twice on the street, she gives you a task which you need to spend out for, but she compensates and rewards you.

some weird artifact on Laura's head here.
I thought it was my screen...at least that's it's clean now :FeelsBadMan:

whitwam

Dec 25, 2017
This is the sort of stuff that makes me think it's still being worked on...
I looked in the variables and could not find money or one with a figure matching my money. However, if you forgo buying gardening supplies until you have spoken to Laura twice on the street, she gives you a task which you need to spend out for, but she compensates and rewards you.

I thought it was my screen...at least that's it's clean now :FeelsBadMan:
Money isnt listed in the variables screen, but the variable to change it is 'jake.cash = [enter amount]'.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Thundorn

As long as the transgender junk is avoidable after the intro I will keep testing this game.

Mom is washing sister at 9 am but sister is taken a shower at 10 pm, just seems like a bug or something.

Some items can be used without an icon and should be disabled until you get icons for them.

We can buy the 2 bedroom apartment for 100k but can not use it so all should be disabled until they can be used.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
@Thundorn

As long as the transgender junk is avoidable after the intro I will keep testing this game.

Mom is washing sister at 9 am but sister is taken a shower at 10 pm, just seems like a bug or something.

Some items can be used without an icon and should be disabled until you get icons for them.

We can buy the 2 bedroom apartment for 100k but can not use it so all should be disabled until they can be used.
I think I'm going to sound like a broken record :)
It seems to me that Laura is pretty integral to the story, without her the MC would probably be dead and failing that they would still be on the beach. Given other developments, I think she's in for the long haul. I would like the writing around this to be a little better, maybe it's just highlighting the MC's naivety.

There is another couple of things with sister - you can only take her to the pool on Saturday. When she is in hospital after a couple of days, mum is cleaning her again - fine she's been discharged. Then next day, mum takes you to hospital to visit and get an update on her condition. The nurse is a curiosity too.

And on with the record, I think a lot of these things with icons and items that cannot be used are because of early stages of development, though I agree, it should be like the rooms - there (if need be) but with a rollover notice that it's not implemented yet.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think I'm going to sound like a broken record :)
It seems to me that Laura is pretty integral to the story, without her the MC would probably be dead and failing that they would still be on the beach. Given other developments, I think she's in for the long haul. I would like the writing around this to be a little better, maybe it's just highlighting the MC's naivety.

There is another couple of things with sister - you can only take her to the pool on Saturday. When she is in hospital after a couple of days, mum is cleaning her again - fine she's been discharged. Then next day, mum takes you to hospital to visit and get an update on her condition. The nurse is a curiosity too.

And on with the record, I think a lot of these things with icons and items that cannot be used are because of early stages of development, though I agree, it should be like the rooms - there (if need be) but with a rollover notice that it's not implemented yet.
As long as I am not forced to have sex with Laura I have no problem with "It" being in the game.

You can buy all the gardening items without icons and they work as they should.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think the ones having problems with the farming did it before having more items for tending the crop. I have had lettuce planted for over a week and still can't harvest the stuff.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think the ones having problems with the farming did it before having more items for tending the crop. I have had lettuce planted for over a week and still can't harvest the stuff.
It takes a week before you can harvest. Look very close and you can see a head of lettuce on the mound when ready.

You should not garden until you get the water bucket, tool and bug spray otherwise it is a waist of time.

Later after working it and making money upgrade everything and you will just need to visit it once a week to gather the food.

@Thundorn
Laura gives you a job but it cost you $82 for the items and she gives you $100 for your time, that is just $18 and is a waist of time when gardening makes more money in the long run.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Thundorn
Wrong store name Deeper 2018-04-09 11-55-14-94.jpg

Radio stopped working after telling Laura I don't like "it". Deeper 2018-04-09 12-08-35-91.jpg

So after gardening there is no way to sell the produce so its a waist of time.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 33 Votes