redle

Apr 12, 2017
I forgot to mention in my lengthy post that there should be a way to start a new game without quitting. If I start playing a new game and after a bit decide that I've messed it up a bit too much or finally have a handle on how I SHOULD have been playing it, I want to start fresh. If a new update comes out and I load a save and decide it has been too long and I don't remember what's going on so I want to start new. Or any of several other possibilities too. Currently the only way to restart is completely shut the game down and then launch it again. Yes, that isn't all that difficult (although it does take some time for all the assets to load). It is still a convenience feature that should be present.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Good Morning All. Lots of comments to address so I will do my best.

There is currently a bug in the Shelly dating story-line, it's a typo and will be fixed in the next update which should be ready soon.

I am aware of the issue with hiding the interface and I am working on it.

Most of the comments about farming seem to be from people who have either not taken the tutorial. so for easy reference here it is verbatim:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game is in very early alpha, so there are some bugs and there isn't much story content. I have been very open about this since I launched the game and whilst I completely understand that people want more I can only do so much and I take it as a compliment that people are so enthusiastic to see what happens next. My priority is to get the game engine to a place where I am happy that it is bug free so for the next few updates the story progression will be very slow.

When Deeper is finished there will be dating story-lines for all the female characters (excluding Lucy and Sarah who operate on a different mechanic). Each relationship will be different in terms of what is, and what isn't allowed based on their personality i.e one character might want a more traditional relationship whilst others might be more open to the idea of open relationships and so on. Shelly is only the first to have her branch started so if you do not like her appearance, you will not have to date her.

Deeper is an adult game but it is also a story. If you are just looking for a quick "wham-bam-thank-you-mum" kind of game you would be better off playing one of the fast-buck visual novels, of which there are many posted.

Jake is under a lot of stress at the start of the game as are Lucy and Sarah, and not surprisingly until their situation improves, sex is not at the top of their agenda. This doesn't mean that there will be no sex at all in the early stages of the game, only that putting his dick in something isn't Jake's raison d'etre. I wont spoil the story by telling you what will happen in any of the branches but i can tell you that:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
  • Jake doesn't get x-ray vision which allows him to perve on his family members whilst developing other super powers which he uses to manipulate everyone around him
[/SPOILER]
Lol which game is this one? Appear to have somehow missed it despite spending almost every night here instead of sleeping like a normal human being for the last year or so =P?

mario911

Nov 17, 2017
pool date with Shelly when asking to do it again next week error
ScriptError: could not find label 'mp_event_2_2'. cannot continue games becouse of this bug error

Reactions: Thundorn

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ran in an error again... After the first date in the pool with Shelly... see txt
ScriptError: could not find label 'mp_event_2_2'. cannot continue games becouse of this bug error
Dev knows and is fixing it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'll still date Shelly because her body is hot I just did a bit of tweaking to her. So almost all of her pictures are like this except for the ones where she has her hair down as those ones cover the area and I also used this on the nurse as well.

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
Jake is under a lot of stress at the start of the game as are Lucy and Sarah, and not surprisingly until their situation improves, sex is not at the top of their agenda.
I haven't played the latest version yet but a big thanks for your humor with the explanation of the current game status! Cracked me up! I like the uniqueness of the game so keep up the good work!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i love the futa i justr hope we can fuck her with the mom or the sister. But no anal penetration in MC
There is no futa, she's transgender .... no vagina.

She was born a man and transitioned .... not even close to futa.

Same problem, crashes for me there too.

Reactions: kiteares

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Gomly1980

Yeah they are fixing that error right now it was a typo and show have a fix for it later.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Mirewen

It will be fixed in the next update which should be ready soon. For me it's better if they get as many of those bugs smashed before uploading the next update.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@a1fox3

Me I would wait and either wait for the update or go back to before you talked to her and she states that she wants to come to the motel to go swimming just so that nothing gets fucked up. Saying no might fuck something up later and maybe you won't be able to ask her again. For me I stopped playing right at that spot.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3

Me I would wait and either wait for the update or go back to before you talked to her and she states that she wants to come to the motel to go swimming just so that nothing gets fucked up. Saying no might fuck something up later and maybe you won't be able to ask her again. For me I stopped playing right at that spot.
I always start a new game when an update comes out because a lot of games add new content to early part of the game.

Just like BB did when the shopping update came out you could start going shopping with the girls at about the 32th day of game play.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I only do that if something major gets changed otherwise you tend to get bored because you've seen it mutliple times already.

BB basically forced you to do that because they kept changing things over and over and then they decided to go with that one fetish and nearly killed their ass when half or more the their patrons jumped ship and forced them to change it once again. I stopped paying attention to the game when they pulled that. I probably would of liked the game better if you could of gotten rid of the shit stain right away.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes