Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
I don't understand how to progress in this game. I clean the pool every week but 20$ it's long....
All I have done with sucess is find a bikini for sister and make the gardener (but oh boy that was hard to understand too).

How to be "good with mom" ? Clean the room, toilet, etc ? I already did and no progress..

Thought, good thing to say "more in future update at school" to not loose time here

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Getting an exception when I meet Laura to get my bike and start deliveries. I think the last screen was the one where Laura says something about MC not being able to do much riding right now.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: a float is required

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 47, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 3, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 14, in script call
  File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 276, in script call
  File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "scripts/laura.rpyc", line 261, in script
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Downloads\Deeper-0.0.614_public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Downloads\Deeper-0.0.614_public-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1188, in say
    what = what % tag_quoting_dict
TypeError: a float is required

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Deeper 0.0.614_public
Thu Aug 16 16:14:57 2018
Edit: Also If I get "blocked road choices screen" it just hangs with no choices. Don't know if it is a function of the above error or not. So far when doing runs the other screens seem to work, such as when police stop you.
Edit 2:2 other freezing frames, 1. peek or don't peek and 2. mugger. 3 working screens are: 1. make delivery, 2. Too far away and 3. Stopped by police. The 3 that work have the text screen come up with options but the 3 that don't all have the text screen but no options.

I can bypass doing it by just choosing some other day right now.

Edit 3:Correction-The screen that gives the error is when the MC says "Hey". Next screen is the error. For now I will just bypass or ignore that event until it's fixed.

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
Not really a bug report, Thunder, but a game mechanics issue.

If you're doing your household "chores" in the hotel room, you start with cleaning room, then toilet...

then if you want to shower after you clean... (like real life for me)...you have to go BACK to the main room and then click the menu. wouldn't it be more logical to have shower available in the restroom area?

Just a thought. Like the game so far, good story and char devo, and not straight to sex. thanks for the work.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Players need to understand most if not all games/VN on here are in the alpha stage unless otherwise stated or completed.

If you run into a problem please give as much info on the problem as you can and most Dev's will get it fixed.
Thx and it just means I have lost one source of revenue for now. You can choose ignore and continue but then your best option is to just quit doing the event and not do it again until it's fixed. I would advise @Thundorn to fix it so old saves work with the new download or he may lose a lot of players. I for one don't relish having to start all over again over one error or two errors.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just so everyone knows I really like what @Thundorn has done so far and the additional screens for the MC blueball event was a nice touch. However to get that extra content required a restart and as far as I can tell that should flesh out what he has done before this update. It may be time to allow Renpy to update old saves to the latest version and give us a solid save point. Just a thought since he already stated he wasn't satisfied with how some of the systems he has in place are working.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Is there any Walkthrough?
I dont realy what to do, my Task is to go to Hospital - i dont find.
Talk with Lara on Weekdays, but she/he is just in the Street and no Talk Options.
Ive bought the TV, cant use it.
Sarah had a Bad Dream, thats all or what?

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
hey, that Nurse that hits on you when your sister is sick? I see her head at the mall on the map at 13:00 but can't find her. Whats the trick, or is it Patreon only?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
The patron version does include more scenes and in some cases different renders to those that non-patrons will see. The issue with the deliveries mini game has been resolved and I am currently uploading bugfixed versions, although my upload speeds are terrible so it may take all day to get the mega links updated and the other hosts will have to be done over the next couple of days
Thx for the fast reply and bugfix. Will wait to download it before continuing. @Sarah_Snake yes that is one of the bugs. Read my post on pg 44.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes