Camel

Jun 8, 2017
whats wrong with mc? hes supposedly on his final year of highschool which i believe in usa would make him 18? but in the clothing store he barely reaches up to his moms waist and he looks like hes got a bunch of genetic disorders thats left him hideously deformed, really hoping for that transgenderification if nothing else in the hopes that the female(ish) model looks better, like a short laura or something

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
how long is she in the hospital im on like the fourth or fifth week now and every day takes so long, so much grinding....

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
how long is she in the hospital im on like the fourth or fifth week now and every day takes so long, so much grinding....
Hospital is automatic and I think it is 2 or 3 games days. With the inclusion of Eli after Sarah gets out of the hospital you might try to go there once in awhile to see if anything happens. I haven't done that yet so can't tell you. Waiting for bugfix version to be updated on OP before I go any further. Just in case I have to start over I won't have that much to do again (relatively speaking that is).

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Hospital is automatic and I think it is 2 or 3 games days. With the inclusion of Eli after Sarah gets out of the hospital you might try to go there once in awhile to see if anything happens. I haven't done that yet so can't tell you. Waiting for bugfix version to be updated on OP before I go any further. Just in case I have to start over I won't have that much to do again (relatively speaking that is).
made a new game and now it triggered. btw how are you supposed to visit the hospital for sore balls, i have gotten sister out of hospital now but still nothing to do there.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
made a new game and now it triggered. btw how are you supposed to visit the hospital for sore balls, i have gotten sister out of hospital now but still nothing to do there.
I don't know about visiting for the sore balls. Never got it either time I've played it. If you read the changelog there should be 2 more books, probably that you can buy, that relate to that event.

As a side note to the person who bought the TV, I learned to not buy anything that doesn't have an icon yet because either you can't buy it or it won't work. Just a heads up so you can save your money. Should probably be a little clearer in the different shops but to me not a big deal. As they say "once burned".

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Bug fixed and updated the thread. Here are the links to the new version which "Should" fix the errors people have been reporting.

Please note that I have increased the number of packages in the delivery mini-game. I will reduce this again in the next version but for now enjoy :)

PC:
Mac:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm going to give it a go. Transgender tag = you have all my attetion.
I quite like this game, renders are great and the story could turn out to be something great :)
That transgender is only referencing to that one transgender person you meet early in the game and will keep bumping on to her every now and then, but that's just about all there is to that tag.

Reactions: Danjuro83

at433

Oct 20, 2017
@

dude as much as i love laura you have to stop releasing updates that cant load old saves, ya dont seriously expect people to start over every time

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I really want to like this game, but there's way too much grind for too little payoff. Maybe if there was a money cheat or something, I'd enjoy it more. Money cheats etc are a great tool for testing anyway.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
I really want to like this game, but there's way too much grind for too little payoff. Maybe if there was a money cheat or something, I'd enjoy it more. Money cheats etc are a great tool for testing anyway.
jake.cash += 10000

I have a problem after delivering the last package the game no longer responds and then stops

test 4 times
Me too, he screw something in code and the last package crashes the game.

@ Edit
Seems like when delivering packages you meet deliquent and fight him, game crashes as well when you gonna see laura.

Meh... so much bugs...

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
This game seriously needs some kind of guide to what triggers what.

Just did a long ass playthrough. Not a single event appeared. Havent seen anything new aanyone here mentions.
Im pretty much stuck after having completed school, paid for surgery.... and thats it, for what ive seen in this game.
Besides the return of the tranny, to tell the mom about her job... Not even an event with her. I know it was there before.

This includes me "camping" for events. Doing everything I could at almost every possible hour.

No clues, no guides... made for a very very very very bad game experience.

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 47, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 3, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 14, in script call
File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 276, in script call
File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 11, in script call
File "scripts/laura.rpyc", line 283, in script call
File "scripts/jobs.rpyc", line 397, in script
File "C:\Users\bkiefer\Desktop\ddd\Deeper-0.0.621_public-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Deeper 0.0.621_public
Fri Aug 17 06:56:39 2018

>> this error occurs after completing 9/25 deliveries.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes