Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
Do you ever manage to deliver any package? I'm tired of loading the same save and trying all options for the same package, no matter what it always ends up as a failure to deliver. Is is mean to be that way?

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
For those of you bumping against the infinite loop, If you "stop" deliveries with 2 left, you'll deliver one more and then it will continue the game.

Better money than pool cleaning. Although I think around delivery time the story progression stops for now.

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
Do you ever manage to deliver any package? I'm tired of loading the same save and trying all options for the same package, no matter what it always ends up as a failure to deliver. Is is mean to be that way?
For me I fail about half the time. Still get paid.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I have accumulated over $1100 already using this method. I do deliveries daily and using save/load for road block, mugger and peek (this only to see if I peek enough times I will see more) because if you just choose to continue it is successful 100% of the time. The others are a pass/fail. I always have success with mugger by loading and choosing between fight and run, never submit. Usually takes no more than 3 reloads. For the road block I only reload 2x and start to the right because to the right it has a higher success rate with forward next and left hardly ever. So I go save/choose right/reload choose forward/reload left and then just move on if not successful by then. I am up to 28 or 29 deliveries and have 20 or more successes on most days, probably 90% or better. I also clean the pool and my farming right now for a little more money each week. You also get a little money each time you fight the mugger and win.

So far no sex scenes with mom or sis but have Shelly to the point that I can imagine her naked while showering every morning. Haven't found the new female yet but should have plenty to choose from when @Thundorn gets around to moving their stories forward.

Reactions: dE_VoYd

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm confused. What's with the talk about delivery, how and where do you trigger? Is it necessary to move a plot or is just for money?

I played for about 2 months in-game time and never heard about a delivery job. Also, how many weeks that we have to wait for Laura after I gave her the lube/condom/aspirin? Its easily over a month that I gave the stuff and still nothing.

Sorry for all these questions, but I agree with many here, we need a walkthrough to know what triggers what.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I'm confused. What's with the talk about delivery, how and where do you trigger? Is it necessary to move a plot or is just for money?

I played for about 2 months in-game time and never heard about a delivery job. Also, how many weeks that we have to wait for Laura after I gave her the lube/condom/aspirin? Its easily over a month that I gave the stuff and still nothing.

Sorry for all these questions, but I agree with many here, we need a walkthrough to know what triggers what.
It's only a week, game time, to go back Laura on High Street. She then gives you a new job making deliveries with a bike. A week after that go back to see her again and she gives you the bike and you can start right away and do it every day. It's both for money and plot. Mostly money right now.

Edit: Forgot you need to start from beginning to get all the new content. @Thundorn is still tweaking the first part of the game. This is still in alpha.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
It's only a week, game time, to go back Laura on High Street. She then gives you a new job making deliveries with a bike. A week after that go back to see her again and she gives you the bike and you can start right away and do it every day. It's both for money and plot. Mostly money right now.

Edit: Forgot you need to start from beginning to get all the new content. @Thundorn is still tweaking the first part of the game. This is still in alpha.
Started from new... can't find her after the first delivery either. And doesn't seem like can go to hospital with the blue balls either. Can go there, just nothing happen, and no actions possible.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Using the hot fixed update and now see the choices to Peek or Not during the deliveries.
However my game crashes and closes down, with a "reporting to Microsoft" thingie, if the cops show up on my route or if completing all 5 deliveries, so guess we have to wait for another hot fix.

Someone mentioned that if only delivering 3 or 4 of the 5 packages and then quit for the day, payment is made and game doesn't crash, well that is of course not an optimal solution but if it works it gives us room to continue to play while waiting for the next fix ;)

For those on the bike deliveries:
Remember to save before and after a delivery!
What happens on each delivery run is completely Random!!
One of the random delivery factors, is that nothing happens and you deliver without any problems.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
It's only a week, game time, to go back Laura on High Street. She then gives you a new job making deliveries with a bike. A week after that go back to see her again and she gives you the bike and you can start right away and do it every day."@Thundorn
Then I guess I have a corrupted save, but before you ask, yes, this is a new game from version 0.0.614. It's been weeks, maybe months at this point and I still can't see her at evening on High Street after I gave what she requested.

Here's what my Task Log looks like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How many of those uncompleted tasks that I can actually do at this stage of the game?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Against better judgement I decided to give this game another chance, and am as disappointed as ever. How is the MC ever going to get laid if he's too timid to spank the monkey? Should I check-back later hoping for a gratuitous tit flash from a busty tranny?:angry:

SissyWannaBe

Jul 13, 2017
Holy Fuck this game is a mess.

Sound effects are glitchy, interface is buggy, non-linear-events™ is just seems like a fancy way of saying "i did a shit job at coding" because while every playthrough may be different, it's different because critical events not firing or looping or doing something else gamebreaking, godforsaken grind for money.

But such a promising mess though.
After reading synopsis and genre-tags i was mighty intrigued. After playing introductory scenes i was looking forward to what it might bring. Cause MC had this personality that could swing either way in terms of manliness. There is conceivable ways for him to go ALPHA male and fuck everything with a hole, but there is also traits of his personality that believably might cause "sissy" route or something similar. So i had high hopes.
But after witnessing what a mess this game currently is, i just can't find it in me to enjoy. So i'll probably just make a bookmark and check it again after a while, so as to not spoil the experience by early development build.

P.S.
Policy on not releasing walkthrough is kinda shit? Especially in a game this heavy with conditional triggers.
Some of us just want to fap on a story, spruced up with veneer of interactivity and "making choices" and imagery you'd concocted.

JKuncl3

Jan 4, 2018
Wow! Talk about grindy. Without a walkthrough of some sort or some way to tell what possible events exist this is pretty much a desert. I got the 6k, more than enough to pay the bills and still nothing happened. You just keep running through the same dialogues clicking forever. If it's going to be this empty it could at least have a way to advance time to the desired hour or a way to go to sleep early.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Then I guess I have a corrupted save, but before you ask, yes, this is a new game from version 0.0.614. It's been weeks, maybe months at this point and I still can't see her at evening on High Street after I gave what she requested.

Here's what my Task Log looks like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How many of those uncompleted tasks that I can actually do at this stage of the game?
You can do the wall. Some appear to be done and I think mine looks the same as yours. For the wall make sure you go to school every weekday for 12 weeks. You should be playing v 0.0.621 though. Looks like you may need to start fresh again. Sorry about that. There were some issues with 0.0.614 that have been fixed in 0.0.621.

Don't know why the tasks that look complete don't show as complete but in and of themselves they won't stop you from moving on. From what you said I think you are doing all you can and you probably do have a corrupted save. I would post a save but it would be counterproductive at this point because most of mine are well beyond meeting Laura to do her jobs.

Edit: Just checked my task log and I have no completed tasks showing so that may be the issue and could mean you have gone too far somewhere. Not entirely sure about that though.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Started from new... can't find her after the first delivery either. And doesn't seem like can go to hospital with the blue balls either. Can go there, just nothing happen, and no actions possible.
Not sure you can go to hospital for blue balls cuz what I got was mom checking Jake out when he talked to her about it which is new. Are you playing v 0.0.621 or 0.0.614. I know that I started new with 0.0.614 and when I started 0.0.621 at least one thing started working. That is the path with Shelly suddenly opened up so I could progress with her so that I have now asked her on a date. Can't remember if that is as far as her path goes right now or not. Been to long.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Time will come when people will stop demanding an update rather they will demand to fix all the bugs...i can see that...lol

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Time will come when people will stop demanding an update rather they will demand to fix all the bugs...i can see that...lol
Could be and I hope it happens because this a good game although the execution could be better. Has some great possibilities.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes