ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Questions
What can you do with the weekend bathroom scene peeking at Sarah at 1000?
Do you need to build up respect with her she allows you to watch her and how do you build that respect?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
It was just a downer of a game for me.

Can't remember specifically but it was like 'The dads dead but its ok because we get to live with nma, but now she's dead and so we're on the streets and sleeping rough, then the daughter gets really ill and almost dies'.

And this was supposed to be sexy/erotic/interesting, how?

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Screenshot (61).png Right! This is my take on what happening The DEV, is seeing How far people will play a SEX game without any SEX! i have been Grinding like a bitch to get $4000 for sisters operation, Now it seem i got to Grind ten times More to get a Mobile home "$40,000" And going to school everyday "85 days" Then Once competed with top grades You get...... Nothing! No praise of accomplishment off your Mother or Sister? & My Most hated part of this Game is, I have opened all the plots & all the Best tools, Growing the most expensive crops, "Strawberries"! for a turnover of around $250 every ten days? What a waste of Time! After spending around £5000 That's 180 in-game days before i break even? What makes it worse the mini delivery game is flawed, One mistake & the game crashes, Buying a TV is pointless! No warning to tell you this Fact! My thoughts on this mediocre Game is, Prepare for lots of meaningless Grinding, No Sex "unless you consider Jerking off A sex scene? Last Thoughts, Were chasing a Carrot on a stick! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Reactions: cowboybebop

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Good morning.

Thanks for the feedback as always. A lot of people are still asking for walk-throughs etc so I have added a note in the OP. I know nobody will read it but it's there anyway :)

Regarding the people posting comments about bugs etc. If you have a bug, please report it to the email provided in the OP. Most of the people calling the game "a mess" or "broken" aren't posting anything useful. I have no doubt that what you are experiencing is frustration and feel that ranting about it on these forums is cathartic, but if you don't tell me what is wrong specifically, there is nothing that I can do about it.

I'm being pretty open and honest about every aspect of the games development and speak to players on the public discord every day, as well as posting on Instagram, Twitter, the website and these forums when I have time and Live streaming when I can guarantee an undisturbed connection for long enough. I don't spend all day on f95 as i have to work, and when i'm not working, i'm coding or rendering.

Stay Awesome.
i have huge problems with events not triggering, in my first playhthrough high street or realator didn't show up on the map AT ALL, also the sister never came back from the hospital. in my second one the tranny never shows up with the bike even after a month, theres just no interaction at all to be had when i go there.

also plz add a "wait till night" function so you dont have to press "wait one hour" so often!

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Good morning

Thank you for the comments as always. All of the reported bugs have been fixed for the next update.

I am trying to balance adding content with the mechanics so there will be new scenes in each update.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Well, for me this game is now black toast. Have enough money for surgery and graduated from high school. Somewhere I probably made a mistake so I no longer find Sarah in shower on weekends. Realtor still says I need to save up for operation. In short nothing has changed. So time to hit the eject (delete) button. Good luck with a good concept but the execution is not worth grinding it out a third time.

Edit: In all fairness it is possible I got a corrupted download or somewhere my save was corrupted but still not worth a third grind to find out.

Reactions: Jackbite

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
don't understand this game, how i can earn money?
little walkthrough with important steps would be great.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
don't understand this game, how i can earn money?
little walkthrough with important steps would be great.
My Advice Don't bother with Gardening To much outlay for to little return! Save you money for the delivery Job But you need to get Condoms Aspirin & Lube, Get these ASAP Then you can Start Delivery job!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
My Advice Don't bother with Gardening To much outlay for to little return! Save you money for the delivery Job But you need to get Condoms Aspirin & Lube, Get these ASAP Then you can Start Delivery job!
Good advice @Jackbite. I have decided to give it one more run because I didn't follow my own advice which is to start from the beginning with any new update which may be why some things didn't work. That was my bad. I just assumed since v 0.0.621 was just a bugfix an old save would be fine. I hope you flesh this out to a point that gets us beyond Sarah's surgery and graduating high school VERY VERY soon though.

HokutoNoKen

Nov 28, 2017
hello guys! any cheats or walktrough? (yeah I know the dev said the there is no linear wy to solve this, but if u have any suggestions woul be appreciated).. thnx

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Ok. Got off o Marcus route and am supposed to deliver package to motel manager. But I never get to deliver it because hotel manager office not implemented yet. Took mom's route at the beginning. Does Marcus route go anywhere?

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Okay I need to ask a question or make a suggestion. I'm not satisfied with the game path I've taken and would like to start over.... 1) There's no option for NEW game in the main menu.... there's only continuing.... loading saved games. Games I know longer wish to play. Paths I no longer wish to take. I've tried deleting the entire game, deleting previous versions and reinstalling. The saves still pop up. I"ve deleted the saves folder 8 times now... and they still pop up. 2) My suggestion. Put in a "NEW GAME" option. I want to start over. Make different choices and see if there's actually a way to have sex with anybody but shelly or to do anything other than grind and repeat the same dinner with mom.

I know you've said there'll never be a walkthrough, but there are no hints on how to raise certain stats, so there needs to be something. Reputation shows as Neutral. Charm Unappealing. There's no hint on how to raise them in-game. You've said there are, but they must be hidden, because talking to every girl does not help, nor does going to school.
Also, after sister has her surgery, Christine goes away. I go to the hospital when she's "there" but she's not there. Laura has disappeared too, even though she shows on high street at night. Supposed to meet "in a week's time" two weeks ago and she has yet to show up. For all these reasons, I want to start over, but apparently that's not an option. Please visit that in future versions. Thank you.

(Don't mean to sound rude. I actually like this game. It's just frustrating not to be able to start over.)

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Okay I need to ask a question or make a suggestion. I'm not satisfied with the game path I've taken and would like to start over.... 1) There's no option for NEW game in the main menu.... there's only continuing.... loading saved games. Games I know longer wish to play. Paths I no longer wish to take. I've tried deleting the entire game, deleting previous versions and reinstalling. The saves still pop up. I"ve deleted the saves folder 8 times now... and they still pop up. 2) My suggestion. Put in a "NEW GAME" option. I want to start over. Make different choices and see if there's actually a way to have sex with anybody but shelly or to do anything other than grind and repeat the same dinner with mom.

I know you've said there'll never be a walkthrough, but there are no hints on how to raise certain stats, so there needs to be something. Reputation shows as Neutral. Charm Unappealing. There's no hint on how to raise them in-game. You've said there are, but they must be hidden, because talking to every girl does not help, nor does going to school.
Also, after sister has her surgery, Christine goes away. I go to the hospital when she's "there" but she's not there. Laura has disappeared too, even though she shows on high street at night. Supposed to meet "in a week's time" two weeks ago and she has yet to show up. For all these reasons, I want to start over, but apparently that's not an option. Please visit that in future versions. Thank you. (Don't mean to sound rude. I actually like this game. It's just frustrating not to be able to start over.)
You need to delete Your current Saves! You'll Find them In your Appdata folder, C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Deeper_Game

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I always hover the cursor over a save and then hit delete button and answer yes on screen that comes up. If you relaunch the game there is a new game option that comes and you can delete saves the way I described. Should work on any Renpy game.

Edit: Alternatively you can just start a new game and overwrite previous saves as you play.

Either way works but I prefer to delete my old saves.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
I always hover the cursor over a save and then hit delete button and answer yes on screen that comes up. If you relaunch the game there is a new game option that comes and you can delete saves the way I described. Should work on any Renpy game.

Edit: Alternatively you can just start a new game and overwrite previous saves as you play.

Either way works but I prefer to delete my old saves.
I've deleted the save games from the folder.... I've deleted the save game folder itself. I've gone as far as to delete the entire game from my hard drive and any previous versions of the game that I had downloaded. I then re-downloaded the game and installed it in a different folder on my computer. the old saves return every time. And it has the option for LOAD GAME and SAVE GAME in-game, but no option for start a new game. Alternatively I would LOVE to start a new game. That's the problem. There's no option for that... LOL

upload_2018-8-20_18-36-13.png

This is what I see... after re-downloading the game and installing it anew... I've deleted the save game folder. Deleted individual save games. No option for new game comes up.

EDIT: I dunno what I did. I guess my computer got tired of me deleting and reinstalling but it worked this time.

Reactions: SolarGuy

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I've deleted the save games from the folder.... I've deleted the save game folder itself. I've gone as far as to delete the entire game from my hard drive and any previous versions of the game that I had downloaded. I then re-downloaded the game and installed it in a different folder on my computer. the old saves return every time. And it has the option for LOAD GAME and SAVE GAME in-game, but no option for start a new game. Alternatively I would LOVE to start a new game. That's the problem. There's no option for that... LOL

View attachment 138877

This is what I see... after re-downloading the game and installing it anew... I've deleted the save game folder. Deleted individual save games. No option for new game comes up.

EDIT: I dunno what I did. I guess my computer got tired of me deleting and reinstalling but it worked this time.
Screenshot (62).png I'm not 100% But i've done what you've done! try put this in your Appdata folder All seems to work with this file Hope this help?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018

View attachment 138877

Sent you a PM with this. Does the last line mean it's working now?

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes