Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
The latest release was just a couple of days ago and is in the OP so why would you think it might be abandoned?
oh whoops, didnt know just came acroos it by chance yesterday and got confused with the dates of the 1st post

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
You can do it your self in all Ren'PY games with this little program
Please read up on it and once you are ready then choose #1 and hit enter and let it do its work, may take a few min to unpack them.
Unren doesnt work for macs. Easily the most annoying aspect of mac usage in this field outside not being able to run Unity games.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Good morning.

Thanks for the feedback as always. A lot of people are still asking for walk-throughs etc so I have added a note in the OP. I know nobody will read it but it's there anyway :)

Regarding the people posting comments about bugs etc. If you have a bug, please report it to the email provided in the OP. Most of the people calling the game "a mess" or "broken" aren't posting anything useful. I have no doubt that what you are experiencing is frustration and feel that ranting about it on these forums is cathartic, but if you don't tell me what is wrong specifically, there is nothing that I can do about it.

I'm being pretty open and honest about every aspect of the games development and speak to players on the public discord every day, as well as posting on Instagram, Twitter, the website and these forums when I have time and Live streaming when I can guarantee an undisturbed connection for long enough. I don't spend all day on f95 as i have to work, and when i'm not working, i'm coding or rendering.

Stay Awesome.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
When people talk of a trap in this game, I think the actual trap is that there is no sex content... just cleaning content. Its a good one, really had me thinking it was an adult game there for a moment.

Reactions: JKuncl3

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
Then I guess I have a corrupted save, but before you ask, yes, this is a new game from version 0.0.614. It's been weeks, maybe months at this point and I still can't see her at evening on High Street after I gave what she requested.

Here's what my Task Log looks like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How many of those uncompleted tasks that I can actually do at this stage of the game?
The questio is... how did you got so many quest? I only have 4 activated, I'm revisiting all places each hour, each day and cannot trigger anything (except for visiting sis at hospital that isn't working yet)

Save editor
SHIFT + O -> jake.money = X or jake.money += X

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The questio is... how did you got so many quest? I only have 4 activated, I'm revisiting all places each hour, each day and cannot trigger anything (except for visiting sis at hospital that isn't working yet)

SHIFT + O -> jake.money = X or jake.money += X
"Sunbathing Chronicles" and "The Beast Slumber" is from talking to Sarah by the pool on weekends 10am after she comes from the hospital with glasses.

"The Wall" we had a cutscene where the mom was on the phone with school and I had an option to study or not, I chose yes. "Cruel Intentions?" I met Keith and Rose on a Friday after I was done my first week of school, I haven't seen them since then, but I've only done 3 weeks of school, so maybe I'll see them in another Friday after school(?).

I believe "Man of the House" and "No Place like Home" is from talking to mom on weekends at the pool 9am, she's there swimming with a red bathing suit, but keep in mind this is after Sarah's is back from the hospital as I don't remember seeing her swimming when Sarah was really sick. Again, I'm not really sure if that's where I got those taks.

"Affordable care" is when we buy glasses for Sarah at the hospital and leaned that she needs surgery.

"Life Debt" and "Small Acorns" is Laura related. The "Small Acorns" mission that is not triggering for me, it's been weeks and I can't find her on High Street.

"Deeper..." I believe we all should have that.

Remember, talk to them every weekend at the pool. With Mother, I always chose "You aren't a bad Mother" instead of "Thing could be better", not sure if it matters, but at least that's the nicest thing to say to her.

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
"Sunbathing Chronicles" and "The Beast Slumber" is from talking to Sarah by the pool on weekends 10am after she comes from the hospital with glasses.
I missed those two and now sis is permanetly in the hospital cause her event can't go further.

"The Wall" we had a cutscene where the mom was on the phone with school and I had an option to study or not, I chose yes. "Cruel Intentions?" I met Keith and Rose on a Friday after I was done my first week of school, I haven't seen them since then, but I've only done 3 weeks of school, so maybe I'll see them in another Friday after school(?).
I have this one but I still didn't attend to class, dunno how to trigger it.

I believe "Man of the House" and "No Place like Home" is from talking to mom on weekends at the pool 9am, she's there swimming with a red bathing suit, but keep in mind this is after Sarah's is back from the hospital as I don't remember seeing her swimming when Sarah was really sick. Again, I'm not really sure if that's where I got those taks.
Yes, "Man of the House" triggers in the pool. "No place like home" is an starting quest, I guess

"Affordable care" is when we buy glasses for Sarah at the hospital and leaned that she needs surgery.
I have this one and already saved up the $4000

"Life Debt" and "Small Acorns" is Laura related. The "Small Acorns" mission that is not triggering for me, it's been weeks and I can't find her on High Street.
I don't have the "Life debt" one but I have the "Small Acorns". This one triggers Laura's delivery job.

Also I found that Shelly and Laura (I think) always meet in the store at 3pm but I cannot interact with them. As well as the Nurse, she's on the mall everyday at 1 pm with Shelly and cannot find them anywhere.

SissyWannaBe

Jul 13, 2017
Good morning.

Thanks for the feedback as always. A lot of people are still asking for walk-throughs etc so I have added a note in the OP. I know nobody will read it but it's there anyway :)
I still don't understand how your non-linearity works. I mean there has to be conditional triggers for events, right? Even if they are crazy like "your PID has to be divisible by 13 without reminder, date\time sum of all characters should be prime number and all of that combined with your display resolution has to correlate with a certain phrase in A1Z26 cipher". It can't be just arbitrary?

Regarding the people posting comments about bugs etc. If you have a bug, please report it to the email provided in the OP. Most of the people calling the game "a mess" or "broken" aren't posting anything useful. I have no doubt that what you are experiencing is frustration and feel that ranting about it on these forums is cathartic, but if you don't tell me what is wrong specifically, there is nothing that I can do about it.
It's mostly combination of only realising "it's not a feature! it's a bug!" long after the fact while reading comments; some bugs being not giant-error-message types, but rather insidious ones where you do not notice immediately that something went wrong and by the time you see it, there is no way of knowing when exactly things went to shit; or it was already mentioned earlier(e.g. disappearing money).

I'm being pretty open and honest about every aspect of the games development and speak to players on the public discord every day, as well as posting on Instagram, Twitter, the website and these forums when I have time and Live streaming when I can guarantee an undisturbed connection for long enough. I don't spend all day on f95 as i have to work, and when i'm not working, i'm coding or rendering.

Stay Awesome.
And kudos to you for that, don't get me wrong. Is just as you said earlier, it does feel cathartic to complain how shitty experience it was for me to play it. Giddy anticipation of "ohh, i'm sooo gonna enjoy this game!" crushed by shitty implemented mechanics, and somebody has to hear me moan about it!

But in all seriousness - thank you for even trying. Appreciate it.

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
I love this game from it beginings...but I have a problem:

Mini games: I can't finish the delivey... the game crashes.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
@Setzer School triggers after Sarah leaves hospital and mom is talking to school. So if Sarah is still in hospital it won't trigger.

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
@Setzer School triggers after Sarah leaves hospital and mom is talking to school. So if Sarah is still in hospital it won't trigger.
Yes, but that's the problem, she won't come cause I cannot visit her. Everyday at 7pm I can talk to mom and ask her to go visit Sarah, but it keeps saying event not implemented, (I've already bought her the sunglasses and meet doctor and saved money for the treatment btw)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Yes, but that's the problem, she won't come cause I cannot visit her. Everyday at 7pm I can talk to mom and ask her to go visit Sarah, but it keeps saying event not implemented, (I've already bought her the sunglasses and meet doctor and saved money for the treatment btw)
Hmm. I never got the option to visit Sarah in the hospital either time I played through. Probably cause I didn't talk to mom either time. Sarah coming home happens automatically after a couple of days I think even if you don't visit her. Unfortunately if you don't have a save before but close to when she goes to the hospital then you need to either begin game again or find a save before Sarah goes to the hospital and play from there. Make sure you are playing V 0.0.621. Old saves seem to work from V 0.0.614 so it should work.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
BTW @Thundorn are you solely focused, as of now, to put in place the game mechanics? Or will character events become more regular (besides Christine that is)?
Let me weigh in here. I have over $4000 now and the surgery event didn't happen and haven't checked the realtor yet. This is what I see happening. First you can expect to have to begin the game from the beginning for the next few updates. Things that seem complete right now are the first two Sarah jobs, the farm and getting into the motel. The pool cleaning, farm and delivery jobs are ongoing money events. Stella event is complete through asking her out. School event is the next major bottleneck because there are three events that need to be included in future updates. The reason this is an obstacle is because once you complete school that event cannot be repeated so you either begin again or start from a save before Sarah comes home from the hospital. The three events are with females from each of the classes you take and I don't know if they are one time events or characters that you can have relationships with. I think @Thundorn is close to fleshing out the game through the school event. So the short answer IMHO is right now it's game mechanics. Again just my opinion w/o knowing what @Thundorn has in mind.

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
Hmm. I never got the option to visit Sarah in the hospital either time I played through. Probably cause I didn't talk to mom either time. Sarah coming home happens automatically after a couple of days I think even if you don't visit her. Unfortunately if you don't have a save before but close to when she goes to the hospital then you need to either begin game again or find a save before Sarah goes to the hospital and play from there. Make sure you are playing V 0.0.621. Old saves seem to work from V 0.0.614 so it should work.
You just need to talk to her in several ocassion, I guess there's something related with the weekend pool, your incident in the shower and a peek event during her morning shower.
Anywya, I've plenty of save files so I can take a look and replay them again.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You just need to talk to her in several ocassion, I guess there's something related with the weekend pool, your incident in the shower and a peek event during her morning shower.
Anywya, I've plenty of save files so I can take a look and replay them again.
I know I always offered to help mom wash Sarah until she had Jake help give her a shower and seem to remember going to the hospital happened shortly after that, a day or two.

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
I know I always offered to help mom wash Sarah until she had Jake help give her a shower and seem to remember going to the hospital happened shortly after that, a day or two.
Uhmmmmmmm no, I mean the other incident, the one involving your bollocks xD

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes