Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Ok. Got off o Marcus route and am supposed to deliver package to motel manager. But I never get to deliver it because hotel manager office not implemented yet. Took mom's route at the beginning. Does Marcus route go anywhere?
The motel Managers office is implemented. I just forgot to update the Tooltip

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
That's a known bug. To avoid it just choose to quit instead of start the last delivery. It still does the last delivery and doesn't freeze.

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Is it a bug that I can't go to the hospital to trat my tender balls? The hospital is unlocked and my sister is in it. However, no option shows up when I go to the hospital. Allso, I had a conversation with my (mom) - geez why do all of these games have to be about incest? Anyway, She agreed I could sleep next to her if I don't make her feel uncomfitable. But I never seem to do? Or am I? Nothing happens anyway.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Is it a bug that I can't go to the hospital to trat my tender balls? The hospital is unlocked and my sister is in it. However, no option shows up when I go to the hospital. Allso, I had a conversation with my (mom) - geez why do all of these games have to be about incest? Anyway, She agreed I could sleep next to her if I don't make her feel uncomfitable. But I never seem to do? Or am I? Nothing happens anyway.
None of that is a bug. Just the way the game is designed right now. There is an alternate scene for your blue balls that let's you mom take care of them. Sarah automatically comes out of the hospital after 2 days. Sleeping with your mom just happens, the key is to have enough respect with her to get her to agree, only to complete a quest. Unfortunately most of the good games are about incest right now. Although I am starting to see some others creeping in. Keep checking the updates and the tags.

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
I don't know but i think that we need a walkthroug at least for understand what to do. I'm stucked in the beginning because no hospital location is in the map and i don't know how to move on.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I don't know but i think that we need a walkthroug at least for understand what to do. I'm stucked in the beginning because no hospital location is in the map and i don't know how to move on.
The hospital will show up when Sarah goes to it. I think it is the end of week 2 on Sunday. In the meantime just keep doing the daily visits to the Mall to talk to Shelly and your daily Motel tasks. Sarah goes to the hospital automatically.

Reactions: NotMe00

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Now I am totally lost. I have again reached the $4000 goal but it doesn't clear that quest from my quest log and Sarah hasn't had he surgery. Will surgery happen automatically if I just keep plugging away or is there something else I need to do? I visited Elli at the realtor office but still says I need to focus on the $4000.

Edit: It isn't starting a game from the beginning so either I'm missing something or could be a corrupt download, which seems unlikely. What triggers the surgery?

Edit 2: I have asked Shelly out on a date but can't talk to her to set it up and she no longer visits on Friday nights. I have not finished high school yet. I have not done anything with the farm because delivering packages gets to $4000 much more quickly. Sarah is still wearing the cheapo swimwear and all I can do is Look at her at the pool. Nothing automatic has happened. All I can do at dinner is "finish meal".

I will finish graduating and then probably delete the game completely unless I can get some help on this.

Reactions: jon123789

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I finished graduating and had over $12000. Nothing changed but I noticed as I was playing that every once in awhile a small red rectangle was coming up in the upper left corner of the playing screen. It was never up long enough to read but I caught "is missing". So I strongly suspect the culprit is a corrupt download. Probably not the uploaded file but a result of the download process. I also suspect that @Grick Rimes had the same thing happen and the reason it worked the last time was because he got a clean download. As a result I have deleted every instance of deeper on my laptop to include the saves in appdata path. So I believe some of the images got corrupted during the download and therefore also corrupted my saves. Not sure when I will try to download again yet. I'm a little burned out with it right now.

I still think this is a game that has great potential and has a great story line regardless of how much sex/nudity it has. It just needs to be fleshed out ASAP.

My advise to @Thundorn is to get it to a solid save point rather then trying to advance character stories so we don't have to start at the beginning for every update. For instance the 2 females you run into while finishing high school and the watching tv with mom at 2200 each night. I noticed a lot of "coming soon" messages while playing this time. I don't think you've lost your vision but I think you have stepped off the path for the moment. Now that's just my opinion and you are the only one who knows for sure.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
I finished graduating and had over $12000. Nothing changed but I noticed as I was playing that every once in awhile a small red rectangle was coming up in the upper left corner of the playing screen. It was never up long enough to read but I caught "is missing". So I strongly suspect the culprit is a corrupt download. Probably not the uploaded file but a result of the download process. I also suspect that @Grick Rimes had the same thing happen and the reason it worked the last time was because he got a clean download. As a result I have deleted every instance of deeper on my laptop to include the saves in appdata path. So I believe some of the images got corrupted during the download and therefore also corrupted my saves. Not sure when I will try to download again yet. I'm a little burned out with it right now.

I still think this is a game that has great potential and has a great story line regardless of how much sex/nudity it has. It just needs to be fleshed out ASAP.

My advise to @Thundorn is to get it to a solid save point rather then trying to advance character stories so we don't have to start at the beginning for every update. For instance the 2 females you run into while finishing high school and the watching tv with mom at 2200 each night. I noticed a lot of "coming soon" messages while playing this time. I don't think you've lost your vision but I think you have stepped off the path for the moment. Now that's just my opinion and you are the only one who knows for sure.
That is a valid point. The main reason for my current direction is that, my personal circumstances have changed slightly and I am no longer able to bankroll the development of the game on my own, i.e Where i had a relatively large amount of free time before, I now have to work a lot more hours IRL to pay the bills and so I am trying to add more content to attract more supporters so that I can ease up a little bit and focus on the game more.

To be clear I don't expect anyone to give a shit about that, as the player it isn't your job to care about my situation, but as always I find it is best to be open and honest.

Deeper will eventually become the game I originally intended it to be, but in the short term, I need to think about showing people that I do listen to their requests and reassure them that Deeper IS indeed an adult game, It just has a slightly more involved narrative.

v0.0.7 will be more of a bug fix than anything else but it will introduce some new content which will amuse if nothing else.

I will be looking to release it within the next 2 weeks, probably sooner.

A brief summary of what content has been added:

• Fixed the hospital interactions so that you can now continue the "Achey balls" arc for those that didn't have sufficient stats for Lucy to do the check
  • Added New Location "nurses Station" and move Christine's interactions to it allowing the player to start her dating arc as an alternative to shelly
  • Added new Character "Nicki"
  • Added introduction event for Nicki via Laura (you must be on the laura arc to meet Nicki)
  • Added 2 events for Nicki
  • Added new location "Motel Hot Tub"
  • Added introduction to unlock hot tub. (Speak to motel manager after Sarah comes out of hospital for the first time)
  • Added events for Sarah, Lucy and Shelly in the hot tub.
  • Added new Item "Large set of room dividers to Lessco Store
  • Added new Item "Wetflix lifetime membership" to Ruby's Store
  • Extended watching TV event with Lucy (and Sarah if she is there and awake)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Looks very ambitious. Actually I think people should care and understand that RL always comes first. I think this will go a long way in fleshing out the game up to HS graduation which would be a good target for bringing it out of alpha and a good save point for future updates. I might suggest, if I may, that you add some content for the 3 HS encounters and make them one time encounters meaning only for graduation quest or move them to future college encounters, forgot their names except for Olivia in the gym.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
I appreciate the feedback.

The high school teachers were never intended to be characters with any interaction or depth. The story-line involving Keith and rose (or the alternative once implemented) will be the fun stuff that comes from going back to school.

Reactions: MeiLing

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I appreciate the feedback.

The high school teachers were never intended to be characters with any interaction or depth. The story-line involving Keith and rose (or the alternative once implemented) will be the fun stuff that comes from going back to school.
Keith and Rose should also happen during HS and continue as a college relationship unless you intend for it to be HS only. BTW congratz on working things out with Patreon.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
My relationship with patreon is... complicated. I basically made a complaint to another member of the team about the way in which the T&S team "investigated" my content, i.e they didn't at all. They just took it on face value and banned me for content that doesn't exist. The person I had complained to has now done a "Lord Lucan" so I sent them an email saying "bollocks to you" so I'm sort of back, but still playing it safe.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I want to play this game so Bad! But it has one Achilles heal, & That's finance Or lack of it!, I realise that part of the story appeal is struggling to manage day today! Yet there are items for sale like the Mobile phone, Costs $600 That means you need to clean the pool 30 times just to get it, But it serves no vital purpose? My reason for buying it Was i thought it would open the Game more, regarding the couple at the school Keith & his sister ETC: Alas it's just a glorified HUD, So either give the phone to to us from the start, Or make it more affordable? Otherwise it become redundant, Which is a pity As it must of took a lot of time & effort to get this into your Game! Here's an idea? Put a Game on the phone! To pass time! giving the protagonist at least some sort of pleasure activity As it stands He gets Up does the House work, Goes to school Come home goes to work then Sleeps, Just to repeat the same thing the next Day! Just a Thought..

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Personally I don't buy anything that doesn't have an icon in the shops because I bought one of the farm items and it didn't do anything. Just downloaded again and will start fresh later today. Good luck with Patreon.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes