psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
I try not to be one of those people who just complains to management, so I just wanted to say that I do enjoy this game and I think it has potential. Not really into transexuals myself, but the game as a whole is interesting to watch unfold. Appreciate people that can do this stuff. As a writer, I'm good at editing text and telling a good story. I messed around with Daz for a while. Got pretty good at rendering models and such, but I suck at coding, even in simple Renpy.... so I have great respect for folks that can actually put a workable game together... I can't do it. LOL!
I'm not familiar with Renpy, but I have a bit of knowledge of Python and a LOT of knowledge of Java. Sadly I can only do backend coding, not GUI...

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
bugfixes... bugfixes... bugfixes... bugfixes... bugfixes... bugfixes... bugfixes... bugfixes... bugfixes...

Poor author, when will he start making a game?

p.s. Interestingly, in each new update, he will continue to disfigure the main character?
Another boring and no progres..
when were author learn and not try to kill their own game and reputation...
The dev addressed this within the last page or two. How do you propose he pay his bills if he doesn't work IRL?

U

User_130505

Even though transgendered is not my thing, the game looked like it was worth a try. But having played it a couple of times I now see that the only good thing about this game is for the most part, the graphics. Well, except for the girl in the record store with the Russian commissar eyebrows.

The game seems to drag on and on and on and take you nowhere.
It's another grind game with lots of clicking, and little to no reward.
On that note, I am out of here.

nod24

May 4, 2017
The dev addressed this within the last page or two. How do you propose he pay his bills if he doesn't work IRL?
If he spent only TWO days (!!!) on writing normal storylines (without graphomania) - that would solve his problem with money.

p.s. $ 216 is more than enough to pay bills. If he lives in Russia, in addition can also have a personal driver.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Not
If he spent only TWO days (!!!) on writing normal storylines (without graphomania) - that would solve his problem with money.

p.s. $ 216 is more than enough to pay bills. If he lives in Russia, in addition can also have a personal driver.
Not sure where you live but I live in the US and that would not even cover my monthly food budget if I ate at McDonalds off their $1 $2 $3 menu much less having a roof over my head. Seen this discussion on other threads and there really isn't an answer to how much is enough.

Reactions: Centurion

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
$ 216 is more than enough to pay bills. If he lives in Russia, in addition can also have a personal driver.
$216 per month is enough to pay bills, if you're a teen living at home rent free.

Hell, I doubt even $1000 per month would be enough.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Back to the game. Found a minor bug with a medium impact. When in the Motel at 1200 you can no longer talk to mom about her uniform and job so there is no way to build your relationship so you can sleep with her on the bed while Sarah is in the hospital. Overall impact is small for gameplay though. Should be an easy fix. Doesn't create an exception error.

marvin187

Nov 4, 2017
won't try again for a long time, last attempt at play through without avoiding the tranny route high street was available but I never met the tranny on the street, and yes the trannys icon was there.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
The new 0.0.714 update is confusing and full of bugs.
1) MC can't purchase room divider at the store - No way to add it to your cart.
2) The nurse no longer shows up at the hospital - I guess the MC's sore balls fixed themselves without sex and/or almost nonexistent masturbation?!
3) MC cannot go on a date with the girl from the mall and thus no way to progress with her story line.
4) Is the job center functional, and which job to pick from the start - Got fatal error here and had to exit game?
5) MC didn't get a prompt whether he passed his HS final exam?

U

User_130505

Not

Not sure where you live but I live in the US and that would not even cover my monthly food budget if I ate at McDonalds off their $1 $2 $3 menu much less having a roof over my head. Seen this discussion on other threads and there really isn't an answer to how much is enough.
How much is enough depends on where the game creator lives. In some parts of the world, a few hundred bucks will pay all of the bills, while in others, it won't pay the food bill.

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
2) The nurse no longer shows up at the hospital - I guess the MC's sore balls fixed themselves without sex and/or almost nonexistent masturbation?!
3) MC cannot go on a date with the girl from the mall and thus no way to progress with her story line.
4) Is the job center functional, and which job to pick from the start - Got fatal error here and had to exit game?
1) Just scroll the window to the left and you'll find the buy buttom
2) It's your mom who has to fix your sore balls, not the nurse

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Back to the game. Found a minor bug with a medium impact. When in the Motel at 1200 you can no longer talk to mom about her uniform and job so there is no way to build your relationship so you can sleep with her on the bed while Sarah is in the hospital. Overall impact is small for gameplay though. Should be an easy fix. Doesn't create an exception error.
Glad it let me reply to my own post. Have a correction. Not being able to talk to mom at noon didn't effect being able to sleep with mom while Sarah is in hospital on Laura route but did on Marcus route.

Edit: Marcus (non-laura) is not complete at this time but you can get on it now.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
1) Just scroll the window to the left and you'll find the buy buttom
2) It's your mom who has to fix your sore balls, not the nurse
You can now also go to the hospital to have a female doctor take care of blue balls. It seems to be random which option you get when talking to mom. I did it twice and both times got the hospital option.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
1. Has been answered.
2. 800-1800 go to hospital and look in upper right corner for icon to enter hospital. Talk icon lights up and you can talk to Christine.
3-5 I haven't gotten there yet and not sure what you mean by "work center" because I haven't seen one anytime I've played.

U

User_130505

I never had anything about my balls hurting, so no one will be looking at them.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I never had anything about my balls hurting, so no one will be looking at them.
Happens when you take a shower in the morning (under the daily tasks). Then you get to talk to mom about it the same day or day after at 0900 I think could be 1000. After you talk to her she will either examine them herself or tell you to go to the hospital. If you go to the hospital the talk icon lights up and you get a female doctor to check them out. It will be very clear when you get the blue balls. I am assuming you are starting from the beginning and not from a saved game from previous version.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Good morning all. Thank you for the comments and feedback.

Too many to address in the short window I have before going back to work so I will do as many as I can.

I live in the UK and $216 equates to about £150 which is about enough to pay my phone bill and buy food for a week. The cost of living in the UK is $3000 per month and that is for a bare minimum existence. As it stands Doing a full time job isn't optional. I spend every spare moment of time that I have working on Deeper to try and keep development at a reasonable pace, I appreciate your patience. For those people who are less patient... tough shit basically.

A lot of the criticism is from people who clearly haven't played the new update so I wont address those.

Laura is a main character in the game. There was never intended to be an alternative but Having received quite a large number of emails from people, mostly gentlemen, mostly from eastern Europe and mostly quite aggressive, I decided to provide the Marcus story-line as an alternative to Laura which removes her completely from the game. I'm not going to say anymore on that topic.

This next point is going to come across as a bit brash but I hope you understand that I have addressed it so many times that my responses have grown increasingly blunt. Deeper is in Alpha development. That means that I am focusing on getting all of the many mechanics in the game to work smoothly together, as well as adding new mechanics for the finished game and all it's many features. All Alpha games are "grindy", if you don't want to play them, you can filter your search results to only include games with the [Completed] tag.

Christine is now located at the nurses station rather than the entrance to the hospital. When you arrive at hospital there is a large icon on the right hand side of the screen with a tool-tip that says "Go to the Nurses station" when you hover over it. This will take you there. She goes to the mall on her lunch break. This isn't a bug, it's what people do :)

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes