ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
i am taking lessons in that school but the game dont let me graduate it is saying its coming in next version is the school bugged ?
Not bugged. That message shows up periodically after you do a class. Just keep taking classes and you will graduate once you go to school the required number of day.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
I'm not sure but I think the reason that I may be stuck with sis in the hospital is that the variable Day=12 and never increments and daynum=0 and also never increments.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Given up - the grind has sucked any fun out of this game. Along with the grind there are the errors every time you go to watch a movie with mom. Not being able to talk to the girl at the record store. All the other useless stores at the mall and the constant repeated weeks with the nurse. All of this and at day 64 the sister is still lost at the hospital. The game might be fun with measurable progress but right now it's just boring.

Reactions: Fragmandk

orion7

Feb 12, 2018
There will never be an official walkthrough. Deeper is not a linear game, which means events do not happen in sequential order, i.e x does not always trigger y. Characters in game almost always give instructions or clues as to your next action. This requires reading the text and having to think about your actions.
If you play this game then you'll realise what an asshole of a comment this is. Nothing, and I mean nothing, triggers.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Just find this game right now. I read in genre transgender, so i search a bit and someone say:
That there is a transgender character.
Can someone tell me if i can avoid it? Also the transgender character is completly a woman/man? Because if she or he is completily female, for me is not really a problem. The important thing is... if she/he is a male if i can avoid it.
But if she is a completly woman (for complete i mean she now have a pussy) for me no problem (just sex no problem) but a relationship surelly no :coldsweat:

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Just find this game right now. I read in genre transgender, so i search a bit and someone say:
That there is a transgender character.
Can someone tell me if i can avoid it? Also the transgender character is completly a woman/man? Because if she or he is completily female, for me is not really a problem. The important thing is... if she/he is a male if i can avoid it.
But if she is a completly woman (for complete i mean she now have a pussy) for me no problem.
There is a nice looking prostitute with a dick in the game so far.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Thank you better to avoid the prostitute :ForeverAlone: always a little surprise they have in game :tf:
There is an alternate route but be aware that the game is being built with him/her being the main path but so it's not a sexual one but more the storyline. But you can completely avoid that path and I'm not sure what impact it will have on the game since the alternate route is one that was just put in and not developed very far yet.

Edit: Forgot the MC and protagonist is all male.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Playing the New Updated from scratch New content, those people who are having Laura NOT show up, You need to Go to the Hospital And go on a date with the Nurse First, & Then laura will turn up Eventually! But The thing is, Courier work used to pay Roughly $100! (25+ deliveries) But Now only pays $5 to $10 (5 Deliveries) I did notice it go to 6 Deliveries after one week! So if this is the increase ratio, Prepare yourself for a long Grind!

nickmray

Jan 8, 2017
would not recommend this game in its current state, the grind is atrocious, i just played 3-4 hours and saw a nipple and the mom in a swimsuit...thats it. its a nice concept of game the story is good n all, but my god the unrewarding grind is painful.

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
Hello

I got this when I choose to ignore the smoler:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ban_-1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 47, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 3, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 195, in script call
File "scripts/jobs.rpyc", line 201, in script call
File "scripts/knr.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "E:\Games\Deeper-0.0.714_public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "script.rpyc", line 47, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 3, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 195, in script call
File "scripts/jobs.rpyc", line 201, in script call
File "scripts/knr.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "E:\Games\Deeper-0.0.714_public-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ban_-1'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Deeper 0.0.714_public
Sat Aug 25 07:17:02 2018

After this, it is impossible to meet Laura again.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Playing the New Updated from scratch Got As for as buying Condom Lube ETC: So those people who are having Laura NOT show up, You need to Go to the Hospital And go on a date with the Nurse First, & Then laura will turn up Eventually!
Yeah well, if ever the nurse would show up at all...

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah well, if ever the nurse would show up at all...
The nurse, Christine, shows up for sure when Sarah goes to the hospital. After that go to the hospital and there is rectangle in the upper right corner that is active. Click on it and it takes you to the nurse's station but Christine goes to the mall from 1100 to 1300 so wait for her to be in the hospital.

Edit: Looks like @Jackbite beat me to it. lol

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes