Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
The nurse, Christine, shows up for sure when Sarah goes to the hospital. After that go to the hospital and there is rectangle in the upper right corner that is active. Click on it and it takes you to the nurse's station but Christine goes to the mall from 1100 to 1300 so wait for her to be in the hospital.

Edit: Looks like @Jackbite beat me to it. lol
Yours is a way More detailed Description So i removed mine! :)

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Good morning all.

Thanks for the bug reports. I am uploading a bugfix version now which based on my upstream speed will be available by christmas.

This bugfix resolves the following issues:

• Error in yPhone messenger
  • Error during TV with Lucy Event
  • Error during after school event
  • Issue with dating mechanic not cancelling dates when a partner is Dumped.

Reactions: Jackbite

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
I thank you. But it means:

2 weeks forthe glasses ( the event occurs during the second or third week)
4 weeks again to have the job with Laura and after this u can't watch TV anymore
How can you pay for it? Gardening does not provide enough money (it costs a lot in fact).
Is there another source of income?

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
You have to prioritise and make difficult decisions to find a balance between earning money and spending time with family.

Reactions: MeiLing

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Good morning all.

Thanks for the bug reports. I am uploading a bugfix version now which based on my upstream speed will be available by christmas.

This bugfix resolves the following issues:

• Error in yPhone messenger
  • Error during TV with Lucy Event
  • Error during after school event
  • Issue with dating mechanic not cancelling dates when a partner is Dumped.

I got issues with no continuation with Laura, she is nowhere to be found even though it show her to be in the highstreet. Its been many weeks since I gave her the lube'n condoms. Went on the date with the nurse, and did the pool with shelly.

Also transfering money for sisters surgery, ends in a text about contiunation later version, and a black screen. have to click on the map to carry on... Now the big bummer... The money you did transfer doesn't register at all. You get an option to transfer again, and again and again. (as long as you get the money).

Using new save from latest release.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Got this when trying to read a new text message.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/functions.rpy", line 228, in <module>
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1541, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1575, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1576, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2455, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2456, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2457, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2461, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2510, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2511, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2512, in execute
NameError: name 'Christine' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 47, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 3, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 14, in script call
File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 228, in script
File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Deeper\Deeper-0.0.714_public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Deeper\Deeper-0.0.714_public-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/functions.rpy", line 228, in <module>
File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Deeper\Deeper-0.0.714_public-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Deeper\Deeper-0.0.714_public-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Deeper\Deeper-0.0.714_public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Deeper\Deeper-0.0.714_public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Deeper\Deeper-0.0.714_public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Deeper\Deeper-0.0.714_public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Deeper\Deeper-0.0.714_public-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Deeper\Deeper-0.0.714_public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Deeper\Deeper-0.0.714_public-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Deeper\Deeper-0.0.714_public-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1575, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1576, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2456, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2457, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2461, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2510, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2511, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2512, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 2512, in <module>
NameError: name 'Christine' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Deeper 0.0.714_public
Sat Aug 25 07:18:10 2018

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Playing the New Updated from scratch New content, those people who are having Laura NOT show up, You need to Go to the Hospital And go on a date with the Nurse First, & Then laura will turn up Eventually! But The thing is, Courier work used to pay Roughly $100! (25+ deliveries) But Now only pays $5 to $10 (5 Deliveries) I did notice it go to 6 Deliveries after one week! So if this is the increase ratio, Prepare yourself for a long Grind!
Package deliveries start with only 5 packages but increases by 1 after so many successes. I am at $2000 after buying the divider and yphone. I have 10 packages each time I run deliveries now. Of course the number of successes you need increases to move the total packages up each time but it is cumulative and the money per success also increases. No idea by how much though.

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
then you have to garden, if not u are not able to buy the required items to work for Laura. But gardening costs a lot. I wonder how to find the balance: money/family.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
then you have to garden, if not u are not able to buy the required items to work for Laura. But gardening costs a lot. I wonder how to find the balance: money/family.
No you don't have to garden. I don't but clean the pool until I have enough money to get what you need for Laura. It would be a good idea to garden just to learn how to do it though.

Edit: I think it takes about 2 or 3 weeks to make the $82 you need and by then you will have visited Laura on High Street.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
use unren.bat on the game. Put $5.00 in the bank (not sure if this step is needed) then while in the game press <shift>o
and type currentAccount=1000000 then go to the bank and withdraw as much money as you want.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
First off you'll need Watering Can £50, Then the Insecticide Box $200, It'll cost cost you $1000 for the plots "8" Seeds $25 for strawberries, You WILL need the sprinkler $1000, $200 for the turnover tool! Plus other things?? Now You'll collect $260 every 8/10 days! all in all, That's 220 in-game days Roughly Before you Start seeing a profit So my advice Don't even Bother!!! Concentrate On deliveries, Save game When mugger appears "reload on a failed Fight, Roughly $25!

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Does anybody know when the sister is supposed to get out of the hospital after her first trip there? I'm at day 70 something and there is no sign of her except her icon at the hospital. There should at least be a way to get updates like "she's getting better but it'll be another 42 years before we release her"

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Does anybody know when the sister is supposed to get out of the hospital after her first trip there? I'm at day 70 something and there is no sign of her except her icon at the hospital. There should at least be a way to get updates like "she's getting better but it'll be another 42 years before we release her"
After Sarah goes to the hospital it is about 2 or 3 game days and happens automatically. I think you have a corrupted save. One morning mom wakes Jake up and they go to the hospital to pick Sarah up.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
After Sarah goes to the hospital it is about 2 or 3 game days and happens automatically. I think you have a corrupted save. One morning mom wakes Jake up and they go to the hospital to pick Sarah up.
Ty - I'll try again after the next update.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes