zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
What the fuck is up with that dream sequence with the fog?! I'm playing this game, and suddenly someone is whispering and making weird sounds, and my head fucking explodes. That's some seriously trippy shit right there.

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
The stat is Sarah' affection and I think you raise it buy peeking on her in the shower at night. I just downloaded 0.0.724 but I have some things I want to finish in 0.0.714 before I play 724 so I will watch thread for any possible problems.

BTW. I had the same thing happen with the morning peek on Sarah as @Jackbite and you.
You raise love by talking (example Lucy). there is another stat that is corruption (peeking?). There are few action with the sister before hospital (nightmare, pool). So you surely need to talk to her bathtub and pool(not after the bikini)? Once again it seems to be a matter of balance.

vagabontul

Oct 27, 2017
It is not
soda
clock radio
400 ultrathick condoms
purafen pain relief
super lube
large set of room dividers
deck of cards
sun lotion

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Just like to say something on Behalf of , He seems 100% devoted to this Game & does listen to Comments made here! & he's quick to respond to Bugs that are found. That said, if you don't make the game enjoyable it will fail So i suggest he does a pole on what people want to see in future Updates? For instance, My main hate is the Delivery task! Your constantly been Stopped from earning money Due to road blocks 1 in 3 chance of fail & once you see the Female Stripping this choice becomes tedious, The Mugger will win 60/40 Ratio, & the Police Stop is 50/50 chance.. As this is my Only Income, I tend to save on every turn i take IE: get mugged, Fail, load last save ETC: & Why do housework when you don't get any sort of thanks from your ungrateful Family??, I like this game, But make it more enjoyable & i could love it!!

Reactions: mattyTheOne

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just like to say something on Behalf of , He seems 100% devoted to this Game & does listen to Comments made here! & he's quick to respond to Bugs that are found. That said, if you don't make the game enjoyable it will fail So i suggest he does a pole on what people want to see in future Updates? For instance, My main hate is the Delivery task! Your constantly been Stopped from earning money Due to road blocks 1 in 3 chance of fail & once you see the Female Stripping this choice becomes tedious, The Mugger will win 60/40 Ratio, & the Police Stop is 100% fail.. As this is my Only Income, I tend to save on every turn i take IE: get mugged, Fail, load last save ETC: & Why do housework when you don't get any sort of thanks from your ungrateful Family??, I like this game, But make it more enjoyable & i could love it!!
Package delivery is my favorite part of the game except for the "road block". I beat the mugger 100% of the time by saving/loading until I mug the mugger (fight). police is a 50/50 deal. Road block I always choose "right" because I found that succeeds more often then the other two. Woman in window is 100% by just hitting "continue". There are two other you either succeed or fail, completely random. So do well with that event. I am almost beck to $4000 and I have built my package attempts to 11 from 5. Also the money earned from each success has increased significantly although I haven't figured how much it is. Still playing v 0.0.714 cuz I have 2 goals, 1 $4000 money and 2. find out how to increase Sarah affection.

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'knr_2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 47, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 3, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 195, in script call
  File "scripts/jobs.rpyc", line 201, in script call
  File "scripts/knr.rpyc", line 4, in script call
  File "C:\Users\bkiefer\Desktop\ddd\Deeper-0.0.724_public-pc\Deeper-0.0.724_public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "script.rpyc", line 47, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 3, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 195, in script call
  File "scripts/jobs.rpyc", line 201, in script call
  File "scripts/knr.rpyc", line 4, in script call
  File "C:\Users\bkiefer\Desktop\ddd\Deeper-0.0.724_public-pc\Deeper-0.0.724_public-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'knr_2'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Deeper 0.0.724_public
Sun Aug 26 00:47:34 2018

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
About the mugger, it seems better to run.
When your experience increases, you fail less with road sign.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
What am I doing wrong or not doing? This is the third time I have reached $4000 and it doesn't seem that Sarah's operation is going to happen. Anyone know what needs to happen to get her surgery?

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
One question: Sarah at the hospital always on the Sunday before the third. Is it this or I do something wrong. (I am exploring several paths).

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes