Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Not a WT. Just a note that there will not be a WT for Deeper.
That's the point of that post... Getting the person to actually read the info on the first post instead of blindly asking for something that doesn't exist.

Although some sort of play guide would be nice (hints/tips kind of thing and what's needed to unlock certain things), but is kind of redundant at this point with relatively little to do other than "waste time" in-game.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
That's the point of that post... Getting the person to actually read the info on the first post instead of blindly asking for something that doesn't exist.

Although some sort of play guide would be nice (hints/tips kind of thing and what's needed to unlock certain things), but is kind of redundant at this point with relatively little to do other than "waste time" in-game.
Understood but most people tend not to read the OP and many time I suspect they don't read replies on threads.

Agreed that there should hints here as sometimes there are hints in-game that are hard to understand or easily missed.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Understood but most people tend not to read the OP and many time I suspect they don't read replies on threads.
I've seen it often enough that when I see a question asked that's been answered so many times, I've defaulted to "didn't bother to read the first post, or to use search function(s)".
So far, it's pretty much universally the right stance... Which is both ironically funny and tragic at the same time.

It's not helped when it's by someone with either very few posts, or a very recent join date. In fact, sometimes the latter just makes it worse.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I've seen it often enough that when I see a question asked that's been answered so many times, I've defaulted to "didn't bother to read the first post, or to use search function(s)".
So far, it's pretty much universally the right stance... Which is both ironically funny and tragic at the same time.

It's not helped when it's by someone with either very few posts, or a very recent join date. In fact, sometimes the latter just makes it worse.
That's true but I was trying to make the point that it would be nice if they were to, out of common courtesy, reply that they read it such as thank you.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
how you use the Large set of room dividers? isn't the divider to the hottub?
Just buy them and they are automatically installed around the hot tub if you have it. If not go to the managers office, talk to the manager and he will install the hot tub.

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017

Agreed that there should hints here as sometimes there are hints in-game that are hard to understand or easily missed.
Follow the quests. It is the best hint. All is said there. You just have to do some mathematics in the begining then, follow the story. Don't forget that ur main purpose is first to help the family... The rest will come and naps are interesting.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ban_-1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 47, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 3, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 195, in script call
  File "scripts/jobs.rpyc", line 201, in script call
  File "scripts/knr.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Deeper 0.0.724\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "script.rpyc", line 47, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 3, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 195, in script call
  File "scripts/jobs.rpyc", line 201, in script call
  File "scripts/knr.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Deeper 0.0.724\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ban_-1'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Deeper 0.0.724_public
Mon Aug 27 14:12:26 2018

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Skip Friday and you can graduate... but what about Rose, I have no clue. The meeting with Rose and his brother bugs, not the school.

i have transfered the money and now nothing new. But I have missed the Rose part because of the bug. i gonna wait the next update and ponder, if i start again or if I use my save.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Skip Friday and you can graduate... but what about Rose, I have no clue. The meeting with Rose and his brother bugs, not the school.

i have transfered the money and now nothing new. But I have missed the Rose part because of the bug. i gonna wait the next update and ponder, if i start again or if I use my save.
Thanks I didn't even think about using the bank. Now the transfer is done. Guess I should wait now also. Haven't played 724 yet. So my phone still shows Rose event. Has anyone seen Sarah nude in the hot tub yet? Got to see mom (Lucy) but Sarah keeps telling me I can't get into tub cuz she's nude.

Safe bet is start over because @Thundorn, I think, still has some more to do to firm up the beginning of the game. Also has anyone seen Niki yet? She is listed in changelog as being introduced but a minor character.

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
Thanks I didn't even think about using the bank. Now the transfer is done. Guess I should wait now also. Haven't played 724 yet. So my phone still shows Rose event. Has anyone seen Sarah nude in the hot tub yet? Got to see mom (Lucy) but Sarah keeps telling me I can't get into tub cuz she's nude.

Safe bet is start over because @Thundorn, I think, still has some more to do to firm up the beginning of the game. Also has anyone seen Niki yet? She is listed in changelog as being introduced but a minor character.
I have not met her, thought that she was after Rose.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes