Randeza

May 16, 2018
Sorry, there's a game name Cruel Intentions on F95. Only thing you can do for Friday classes is to not do them on Friday. You will still graduate
Aha ok thank you very.

Another problem i have, is that certain goals dosen't complete even tho that i have done them.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
After I finish school on friday , on week two ,I got error "could not find label knr2" and game breaks. Any solution?
It's new save from this version.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Aha ok thank you very.

Another problem i have, is that certain goals dosen't complete even tho that i have done them.
Same here so I think those will complete in future updates. Maybe @Thundorn can comment on that. I show 5 completed quest and the rest are still active meaning there is more to come, I think.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I too am experiencing the Friday after school fatal error, after starting over with version 0.0.724. I understand the dev doesn't visit F95, so I hope someone is keeping him abreast of errors/exceptions. I would consider contributing if his game wasn't so damn buggy!

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Sex in this game? You really haven't played at all have you? ;)
XD, didn't the 18-19 year old MC tell the doctor that he'd only masturbated a couple of times before?! Might as well move to the monastery and become a celibate monk!

Randeza

May 16, 2018
If you have $4000 you need to put it in the bank and then transfer it medical. In a few days Sarah will go back to the hospital for her operation.
but she hasen't come back from her first visit to the hospital.

I think my game keep on bugging out for me.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes