Gissi81978

Apr 13, 2018
I have a problem, i get error after i chose class i get an error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'knr_2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 47, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 3, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 195, in script call
File "scripts/jobs.rpyc", line 201, in script call
File "scripts/knr.rpyc", line 4, in script call
File "H:\Spiele\Deeper-0.0.724_public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "script.rpyc", line 47, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 3, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 195, in script call
File "scripts/jobs.rpyc", line 201, in script call
File "scripts/knr.rpyc", line 4, in script call
File "H:\Spiele\Deeper-0.0.724_public-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'knr_2'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Deeper 0.0.724_public
Sat Sep 01 22:28:45 2018

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
why i always got not responding when do delivery job
then it closed..
It's usually a memory issue. Renpy takes up a lot of memory. If you are trying to save/load is when it usually comes up for me after I have been playing for a long time. You can avoid it by not doing the save/load technique. At least it works for me.

logar2011

Sep 4, 2018
Hi, I started game twice, but still cant reed (in game): That's not how this works!
that's all I receive, when try to read. Also, if I go to Inventory and try to use Hotel Menu...
Can you tell me how to?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
BTW: hot to open console? Shift + O don't work att all
2 ways to do it, you can go to renpy\common,the renpy folder will be where the .exe is at, look for 00console.rpy, open it up in notepad and look for config.console = False than change it from False to True, save and start the game, then you will be able to use shift+o

or you can get this here

move the unren.bat into the folder with the .exe, run unren.bat, you will get some options, the one you want in the list is number 3, so type in number 3 than enter and close it out when it's done, start the game and use shift+o

Reactions: logar2011

logar2011

Sep 4, 2018
2 ways to do it, you can go to renpy\common,the renpy folder will be where the .exe is at, look for 00console.rpy, open it up in notepad and look for config.console = False than change it from False to True, save and start the game, then you will be able to use shift+o

or you can get this here

move the unren.bat into the folder with the .exe, run unren.bat, you will get some options, the one you want in the list is number 3, so type in number 3 than enter and close it out when it's done, start the game and use shift+o
Thanks! Firstway - succes
Any tip about reading?

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
When in the way home from scool the first friday i choosed the couple to be interesting (or stg like that) and next friday i can't go from scool receiving the error message below, and only letting me to quit. What should i do about that?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
When in the way home from scool the first friday i choosed the couple to be interesting (or stg like that) and next friday i can't go from scool receiving the error message below, and only letting me to quit. What should i do about that?
I had same problem. They said to skip school or wait for bug to be fixed(probably in next release).

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Haven't tested this but what they said is to skip Friday school and you will still graduate. @Thundorn has identified the problem and said will fix it with next update.

Cohibozz

Aug 14, 2018
i can't use the divider. i've it on my bag but how can i set it in pool? i've tryied to stay all day in pool or hot tube ma no option to set it!!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i can't use the divider. i've it on my bag but how can i set it in pool? i've tryied to stay all day in pool or hot tube ma no option to set it!!
go to the hot tube, open your bag and hit use item, i believe that's how you set it up

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
doesn't work :( appear : That's not how this works.

there'is a prrequisite scene?
have to wait until you trigger something about buying it, just keep going to the hot tube and get it in with your mom and sis, i think when you get in the hot tube with your sis, then you will think to yourself about them having more privacy, something like that, then you will be able to set it up

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You need to go to the manager's office and talk to the manager. He tells you he installed a hot tub. Then when you use the divider in your inventory it auto-installs on the hot tub. But after the hot tub is installed you have to visit mom and Sarah in the hot tub on Saturday and Sunday to get the need for the divider.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes