Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Good Morning Folks.

Quick update. For those who don't know, Deeper has once again run into trouble on Patreon. The T&S team are as always not very forthcoming about why or what their investigation consists of, all you get is that the game "Violates our terms of service" however They did let slip that they only looked because "someone" reported my game for various content which doesn't actually exist in the game on both occasions.

Anyway not wanting to focus on the negative, I will continue to develop Deeper and will not dilute its story-line. Because I've lost the income from Patreon however, development will be considerably slower.

Reactions: MeiLing

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Good Morning Folks.

Quick update. For those who don't know, Deeper has once again run into trouble on Patreon. The T&S team are as always not very forthcoming about why or what their investigation consists of, all you get is that the game "Violates our terms of service" however They did let slip that they only looked because "someone" reported my game for various content which doesn't actually exist in the game on both occasions.

Anyway not wanting to focus on the negative, I will continue to develop Deeper and will not dilute its story-line. Because I've lost the income from Patreon however, development will be considerably slower.
That sucks man. Best of luck.

Reactions: Thundorn

Darkblue006

May 17, 2017
Sounds like you need another way to collect donations.

was posted last year, not sure if there is anymore info.

dubura

May 10, 2017
you know for all the stigma this game gets about being transgender there is like 2 scenes where she has her dick out lol

Reactions: at433

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Why he did not choose a way with stepmother? Lost money because of self stubbornness.
Patreon never offered me the choice. Also there is no incest content in the game as it currently stands anyway so there was nothing to change even if I were given the option.

Patreon aren't screwing around anymore, they are looking to purge adult creators. Nothing in deeper violates their terms of service, but nobody in their trust and safety team actually looked at the games content during their investigation. All they did was take reports on face value and look at comments on third party forums like this one. Their terms of service are very open to interpretation and I guarantee it wont be long before Step-mother taboo also comes into their crosshairs

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
Patreon never offered me the choice. Also there is no incest content in the game as it currently stands anyway so there was nothing to change even if I were given the option
Roger that. It is a pity that the patreon has turned into such a trash. Where is it now to start work for developers-beginners is completely unclear.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Roger that. It is a pity that the patreon has turned into such a trash. Where is it now to start work for developers-beginners is completely unclear.
There are options it's just that Patreon made us all a bit lazy. Strange as it may seem I actually approve of the tightening of rules around adult content as it means we have to try harder, and helps to deter the people who think making adult games is an easy buck which will eventually improve the quality of games overall. Having said that I think the "cloak and dagger" way that Patreon are doing it is disgusting. They should be a lot more transparent in what they are doing since it is peoples livelihoods that they are messing around with.

I've even considered doing something for steam since they now allow adult content. It would just mean a bit of short term struggle to get games closer to completion before you can make any money from them.

you know for all the stigma this game gets about being transgender there is like 2 scenes where she has her dick out lol
Laura is only a main character if the player chooses to let her become one. Eventually there will be an option to have her become your main romantic partner.

Reactions: ArxiDemon

Rakatosh

Nov 23, 2017
Suddenly I get this when finishing any class.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ban_-1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 47, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 3, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 195, in script call
  File "scripts/jobs.rpyc", line 201, in script call
  File "scripts/knr.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "C:\Users\Feli\Downloads\Deeper-0.0.724_public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "script.rpyc", line 47, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 3, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 195, in script call
  File "scripts/jobs.rpyc", line 201, in script call
  File "scripts/knr.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "C:\Users\Feli\Downloads\Deeper-0.0.724_public-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ban_-1'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Deeper 0.0.724_public
Sun Sep 16 20:34:15 2018

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes