ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
but she hasen't come back from her first visit to the hospital.

I think my game keep on bugging out for me.
Yes, she automatically returns after 2 or 3 days so if you are beyond that then something is wrong. Did you start from beginning or from a save?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Deeper v0.0.724_public
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Yes, she automatically returns after 2 or 3 days so if you are beyond that then something is wrong. Did you start from beginning or from a save?
Yes i started from the beginning but it keep happening, everytime i restart it keep bugging out for me, goals dosen't complete either.

Goals keep being there even tho that i have completed the objective of it.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I finally bought a room devider but how to use it. I also reached a piontto wear I can date sarah but then I can never talk with her and sheno longer comes over for a swim. Thats where I but stuck for 4 full days of playing, I love the game but I think the time between events need to be shorter. and the sister is still in the hospital even after transfered the cash.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I have now moved into the mobile home and run into the bug. I missed the date with Stella and meeting Niki. I just heard from @Thundorn and he told me he found and will fix the Friday school bug in the next update. Guess all I can do now is wait for that to be released. He didn't give a time frame for it.

Edit: Forgot to mention I have a new job, Trainer Pilot, for $80 but it's a daily job so much better than cleaning the pool.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I download ver 7.2.4, Sister go to hospital but she never come back 2 weeks after:tiredface:
Is that when she gets sick or for her surgery? If sick then she should come back automatically after 2 or 3 days but if her surgery she is still there.

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
Is that when she gets sick or for her surgery? If sick then she should come back automatically after 2 or 3 days but if her surgery she is still there.
after surgery!! not visit her at hospital available can't go to school in any path work=errors/college=school never appaers, well.. maybe on next update, runs better

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
after surgery!! not visit her at hospital available can't go to school in any path work=errors/college=school never appaers, well.. maybe on next update, runs better
You should get a message then that it isn't complete yet so she will stay in the hospital until the next update. Not a bug just not finished yet.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Any cheats for this need money (yes i read thru a crap load of these but i must have missed it) thanks ; )
unren the game. Put $5.00 in the bank. Shift O to open the console. type currentAccount=1000000 Then go to the bank and withdraw as much as you need.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes