Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Are saves from the last update usable, or would I have to go through that monotonous grind again? If so, would probably be a deal breaker for some.

Reactions: Maestro91

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Pammy the lifeguard, I bet she was inspired by CJ Parker (Pamela Anderson) from Baywatch series. She's a lifeguard, blonde and has a great rack.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
the one cool thing about this one originally was it being a transgender characters story. but since first release its been increasingly becoming anything but. making it a mediocre something among thousands of others. kudos, way to go dev

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
oh I was joking the way around the ban with patron is a web of lies... lol

yes this my little pony game is what they are giving me 10,000 dollars a month for .. sure they get this other stuff for free for being extra good patrons but the patron is for the my little pony game where you can brush its hair and change the color of it..
All this Heresy makes the little Emperor cry, just sayin'. You wouldn't have that email list at hand, would you? I am asking...for...a friend. ;-p

Reactions: Ennoch

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
I don't know if it's a bug or not but after the 10PM event watching movie with mom "sleep until morning" icon won't appear, I have to skip 1 hour to be able to go to sleep.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Reached the moment when the beetles ate the crop, closed it and did not open it again.
I don’t understand the desires of many, unfortunately, authors, to make survivors out of interesting stories that are not passable.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes