Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
I gues that old saves is not working or something because from the start there was an error... is there any fix or I just need to start from the begining... because if so then its complete joke... just dont want to do grinding like for next 3 hours

arckport

Oct 1, 2018
Android port:
for more visit my blog :
arckport.blogspot.com

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Incest, MILF, Transgender, sister, mother, Uniforms, ASMR, Teen, Smoking

umm transgender a love choice or we self? oO
and why asmr? is this a joke?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Incest, MILF, Transgender, sister, mother, Uniforms, ASMR, Teen, Smoking

umm transgender a love choice or we self? oO
and why asmr? is this a joke?
the transgender love interest is optional.

yes the asmr is a joke.

if its the protag who is trans the tags are usually sissyfication and/or transformation.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Which one is Lucy , also is there any content in those "5 scenes with Lucy" or still updates with no content ?

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
The game is so buggy... it crashed at random every 10/15minutes. Good that there are autosaves.
Is the GYM (from city map) really empty placeholder or is this a bug? (I can buy Pass and Membership, but no interactions at all, so no working out or talking to trainer.)

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Graduated School, errors out at the job center and sister is still in the hospital :(

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
Graduated School, errors out at the job center and sister is still in the hospital :(
Wow, you must have played for a long time. I'm 2 hours in and have sister in hospital, star trek convention... and nothing else.

I don't get the update, i can see that lots of things are re-worked, but you can't visit tf on high street any more, instead she comes to your room once a week for *girl talk* ??

the old version had a slow pace, but this new version of slow is ridiculous.

Tired of playing. Music doesn't shut off even though it says you can.
Same 4 conversations for 2 weeks of game time (2 hours of play). I thought games were supposed to be fun?

Reactions: dutchpete

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
Bug on the first day. Cleaning the pool at 10:00 am on Monday, you end the job at 2:00 pm on Tuesday....

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Go to twin pines mall at 22:00 and it shows Shelly not there but upon entering the store she appears there as if she was there.

Say nice uniform to mom and then her pictures still switch from new uniform picture to her old blue uniform picture.

There is a time where it shows the eyebrow nurse with the white hair as not being at the hospital but upon entering the background picture shows her in the background.

14:00 nap for 2 hours and brother sleeps on bed even though sister hasn't been to the hospital yet and he asked where his sister has went.

You can still leave the motel at 0:00 which screws you as the motel icon isn't there so you have to rollback.

Traceback error if you try to use the phone from inventory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another traceback error caused by spelling error when talking to mom while she's laying down by the pool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes