ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Downloaded latest update but haven't played yet. Just read the changelog and there is a lot of new stuff in it that should be nice. Moving forward but suspect will still have to start from beginning again.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Hey guys! Can anyone tell me how to get these scenes, or if it's even possible in the current version?
1 and 3 have been in the game for awhile. Never saw 2 yet. Both 1 and 3 are random events. 1 is after MC has blue ball experience and then you get one of 2 random events. 3 is when you peep on mom in the shower early in the game.

Edit: I'm guessing that 2 happens while Sarah is in hospital and you are sleeping with mom but not sure what triggers it.

Reactions: ThunderStruck

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
...and i must say i looove her legs! Look at those muscles :firstimekiss:

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
1 and 3 have been in the game for awhile. Never saw 2 yet. Both 1 and 3 are random events. 1 is after MC has blue ball experience and then you get one of 2 random events. 3 is when you peep on mom in the shower early in the game.

Edit: I'm guessing that 2 happens while Sarah is in hospital and you are sleeping with mom but not sure what triggers it.
Thanks I managed to get the 3rd one, but still don't know what triggers 1st and 2nd. For the blue ball event Lucy always tells Jake to visit hospital and never checks it herself.

someone knows how to cheat to get money or somehow get enough money
Look for it at previous page.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
By changelog, a lot of work was done this time, unfortunately once again old saves cause problems ..
When it happens in the first updates and it is easy to start again is not a problem ..
But as the game progresses and you spend hours playing ... disappoint a little ..
Yes the game warns that it is in alpha phase test .. but even so, there have been 14 updates ..
Thank you

Reactions: dutchpete

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
the problem nose where I have to put it open the console to cheat
Download and instal Notepad++, go to Deeper\renpy\common folder and open console.rpy open it with Notepad++ and find config.console = False, change False to True and save, now you can open console with Shift+O. The other method is to download UnRen extract it where Deeper.exe is, run it and choose option 3 "Enable Console and Developer Menu".

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
The other method is to download UnRen extract it where Deeper.exe is, run it and choose option 3 "Enable Console and Developer Menu".
With this option you can also choose option 9 and you get all the unren options.

Edit: You have to be careful using cheats because you can miss a lot of content by missing triggers. Money is usually a safe stat to cheat though.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Interestingly she looks waay better at the nightly pool scene. Maybe its just my fondness for a wet look :coldsweat:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Shelly looks nothing like the MC though I do think Shelly use to be a male and had a sex change which would explain her eye brows. In game I changed Shelly's name to eyebrow girl and Christine's name was changed to eyebrow girls mother followed by the hiding of their faces in almost of the screenshots that they appear in.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes