wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Wow, you must have played for a long time. I'm 2 hours in and have sister in hospital, star trek convention... and nothing else.

I don't get the update, i can see that lots of things are re-worked, but you can't visit tf on high street any more, instead she comes to your room once a week for *girl talk* ??

the old version had a slow pace, but this new version of slow is ridiculous.

Tired of playing. Music doesn't shut off even though it says you can.
Same 4 conversations for 2 weeks of game time (2 hours of play). I thought games were supposed to be fun?
You can turn the music off, it was bugging me also. Used Unren to allow console mode and typed in musicVolume = 0 and musicOn = False, this did it for me so far. I have other things going on in the background so I play my games without volume.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
It seems that i'm stuck...

I have the bathing suit but cant talk to siter until the hottub is installen and even then there is no option...

Also can't talk to pammy after het shift because its time to eat..

and the shift-O doesn't seem to open any console...

but its a good game
Give the bathing suit at the pool.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Anyone know how many pops you have to drink to get the night time scene? I have had up to 60 and still noting. :/

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I think I will leave the game as impossible
it seems that the whole time is the same, it ends up being an overwhelmed and boring
then half of the things, it does not let you use them thats not how this works that menu hotel other items
apart you do not know if you advance in the story or not

Reactions: bagodoughnuts

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Good morning.

You can turn the music off, it was bugging me also. Used Unren to allow console mode and typed in musicVolume = 0 and musicOn = False, this did it for me so far. I have other things going on in the background so I play my games without volume.
There is a button at the top of the UI which toggles music off, you do not need to use the console.

Anyone know how many pops you have to drink to get the night time scene? I have had up to 60 and still noting. :/
There is no link between drinking soda and any scene. Whoever told you that you needed to drink soda to unlock a scene was mugging you off.

I think I will leave the game as impossible
it seems that the whole time is the same, it ends up being an overwhelmed and boring
then half of the things, it does not let you use them thats not how this works that menu hotel other items
apart you do not know if you advance in the story or not
Most items that you buy are not needed to be used, simply having them in your inventory is enough. You advance the story by exploring, meeting people, talking to people, reading what they have to say and following their instructions. The Goals screen also contains useful hints.

thanks mate
any other commands you know of
anyway to add player stats
Please note that using Unren or the console is possible but not recommended. Deeper isn't a basic visual novel with only one or two variables to change and messing with the values can serious screw up your save file. In the last 4 months the overwhelming majority of bug reports that I've had were from people using cheats and save file editors. There will be a bug fixed version uploaded this weekend for all reported errors.

Guys if you need help with story progression, it is useful to people reading if you can give a clear concise explanation of where exactly you are, what your last interaction was and what you have done since then. "Laura wont talk to me in the street anymore" or statements like that aren't going to get much of a response because it doesn't contain any information.

As always I invite people to join the Discord and ask questions there. There are always people online who are happy to help or just chat.

Please don't report bugs with the android port that was recently posted. I did not permit the port, it is an unauthorised copy and I am in no way responsible for any content, links or any harm that is done to your device because of it. There will be an official android port once Deeper is out of alpha, I strongly urge people to avoid using any third party mod or port.

Reactions: MeiLing

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Good morning.

There is a button at the top of the UI which toggles music off, you do not need to use the console.

There is no link between drinking soda and any scene. Whoever told you that you needed to drink soda to unlock a scene was mugging you off.

Most items that you buy are not needed to be used, simply having them in your inventory is enough. You advance the story by exploring, meeting people, talking to people, reading what they have to say and following their instructions. The Goals screen also contains useful hints.

Please note that using Unren or the console is possible but not recommended. Deeper isn't a basic visual novel with only one or two variables to change and messing with the values can serious screw up your save file. In the last 4 months the overwhelming majority of bug reports that I've had were from people using cheats and save file editors. There will be a bug fixed version uploaded this weekend for all reported errors.

Guys if you need help with story progression, it is useful to people reading if you can give a clear concise explanation of where exactly you are, what your last interaction was and what you have done since then. "Laura wont talk to me in the street anymore" or statements like that aren't going to get much of a response because it doesn't contain any information.

As always I invite people to join the Discord and ask questions there. There are always people online who are happy to help or just chat.

Please don't report bugs with the android port that was recently posted. I did not permit the port, it is an unauthorised copy and I am in no way responsible for any content, links or any harm that is done to your device because of it. There will be an official android port once Deeper is out of alpha, I strongly urge people to avoid using any third party mod or port.
highstreet isn't triggering for me this run, im about half way through with highschool but the option to go there never showed up. i have been changing money variable and affection but that was later in the game.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I do that, I talk to everyone, I just go out to talk, that's just my mother gives conversation, no one else, no shopping center or hospital and the beach

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Honestly I didn't even see that button, I became fixated with the "Toogle Music" option on the Save/Load screen because that's where most of the sound features are on Renpy games. And when it would turn off then when I would go back into the game and it would start again, I got a little frustrated and searched in variable viewer for a way to disable it, just thought it was a bug.

Just a suggestion, if you can maybe link the "Toggle Music" in the Save/Load menu with the button in the game. It might help dullards like me in the future who get frustrated and don't look around enough. The bad thing is I played the last version and didn't have this problem so obviously I found the button that time and forgot.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Seems I can't talk to Laura anymore after coming to see her without all the items she asked for or after catching her with a customer after turning the items in.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
The game currently has 2.5 stars with 13 votes. Should I try it out? Worth trying?
if you like a game with heavy grinding with triggers that might or might not appear.

seriously though it has potential but its very alpha and every update ruins the savefiles.
ill wait about half a year till i try this again.

Reactions: Hybris

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
How many time before you bought the items?
There is no need the cheat the money for this:

You get 7 $ at the beggining
Then 50$ when you first clean the pool
Then 20$ the second time

Then Sarah went to the hospital on the Monday
When you came back clean the pool
You got 97 $
Buy the items 86$
Then at 7:00 pm go and see Laura
She will give you 100$
When Sarah goes out of the hospital, you will be able to pay the glasses (70$)
So you have enough money to buy the cards (as soon as possible) and play with mom and Sarah later.

About the bath event with Sarah: is it still implemented or is it disabled by the Monday/Tuesday bug.
Fact the first Tuesday is useless: no interaction

Reaver

May 31, 2017
So it wasn't just me not getting the Job from Laura. I have been playing the game as its men to be played, however the grind is too much.

Suggestions for the game developer.

Jobs the MC does should give him more $ then what they do.
A real stats window on each character would help a lot seeing as that would give you a heads up on what scenes might be open for you.
Guaranteed scenes that happen no mater what, rather then random chance.

Simple things like this would stop people from Fucking with the save files and using the console to mess with the variables, because they would feel like they are making progress .

My random thoughts:

I know if you adjust the mothers love stat you get a scene that is different then the one you get if its lower then 90. but the thing is it also seems to break her progress as well (if you force the point change). :/ So a simple stat button that lets you know the relationship stat of each character you meet would help ease the issue of ppl getting pissed off because the missed a scene over being a few points shy.

Also i know that in the last two updates if you adjusted the MC's $ you wouldn't get a job for Laura no mater what, if that's an anti cheat thing you added I'ed remove that and or fix it so it didn't mess with the game, as in MC's $ wont affect the scene progression, if it hasn't happened then it can and will happen based off of the stats and not randomness.

The game has great potential but its way to slow and grinds far too much as of its current states.

Also not sure if its a cultural thing but the eyebrows are way the thick and hairy they look like a middle age mans on some of the female characters, night want to get those fixed.

Best of luck on the game, Ill keep checking it out and seeing if anything has improved.

Reactions: Hybris and gokoku33

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
You can cheat the money with save editor or the console but don't buy anything before it is allowed (desk cards).
Phone, radio, etc are useless.
Love is not the only thing
there are lust and corruption too.

When you use the save editor, you can see all the parameters.... there is a lot.

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
You can cheat the money with save editor or the console but don't buy anything before it is allowed (desk cards).
Phone, radio, etc are useless.
Love is not the only thing
there are affection,lust and corruption too.
and the MCstats
When you use the save editor, you can see all the parameters.... there is a lot.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes