Tk42799

Dec 3, 2017
I gave this game a honest try and I want to love it but if there is one thing I hate its pawing around in the dark.

No stats or prompts to even see if a action is having the desired effect
Way too much dead time between events. Some grind is ok especially if you can actively monitor your progress but having weeks of nothing while waiting for something to happen gets old fast.

Overall the whole tone that I have gotten from the moment I downloaded this game was that from a developers point of view "If you can't figure out the game with what I have given then it your fault not my creation."

The game has otherwise great quality but again people want at least a working flashlight if they are in a dark room.
Agreed...if stats are needed to progress further with characters (no doubt), then at least give me a sense that my actions are moving me in the right direction.

I too think this game has great quality and the story line can really progress...look forward to the next update.

Cheers,

Reactions: Hybris
U

User_111411

I gave this game a honest try and I want to love it but if there is one thing I hate its pawing around in the dark.

No stats or prompts to even see if a action is having the desired effect
Way too much dead time between events. Some grind is ok especially if you can actively monitor your progress but having weeks of nothing while waiting for something to happen gets old fast.

Overall the whole tone that I have gotten from the moment I downloaded this game was that from a developers point of view "If you can't figure out the game with what I have given then it your fault not my creation."

The game has otherwise great quality but again people want at least a working flashlight if they are in a dark room.
Agreed, I guess I'm trying this game again in some months, when I think there'll be enough content to give a full time to it.

Reactions: Hybris

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Saturday morning at the ppool if i ask mom how she's feeling, i get the below attached error message.
And at the Lessco shop the small divider has the sun lotion icon.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
yeah --- currently there is nothing happening. Sister is in hospital but I get the event to bring her to the pool ... so bugged too.

I am in the dark and cant do anything or see anything happening. Then most of the locations dont have any function (gym not working i.e.) and you just click around ...

marvin187

Nov 4, 2017
I really want to keep liking this game, but so far with one pass chances for a lot of scenes that seem relatively important the issues are, certain scenes appear to be fluked, invisible, or even randomly generated (confronting mother in restroom about her mother passing away happened only after accidentally clicking in the middle of the living room after peeping on her on the toilet) only a few actions so far explain loss of affection, no indication for gaining affection, and as far as I can tell it is too easy to wall off any further progress if certain actions are not taken (during an attempted play through luara never showed up on high street?)

Reactions: Pedrocas77

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
someone has a save I do not want to go back to the game, mine give me all error
I think it's because there were new "micro-scenes" almost every hour of the day in the motel, from the beginning.
Still, should have been other method to put those ingame.

WeirdChamp'

Jun 23, 2017
how do I trigger the hospital? Some ppl said it's happens automaticly after around 2 weeks but I played now like 8-10 weeks and nothin' changed with the sister. I was once at the hospital for a check up and the doctor said I can come back and sell my juice. I've got the job as courier, I hooked up with the girl from the Mall, I've bought everything u can get and still nothing.

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
have you peeked in the bathroom? Have you been interesting enough in Lucy? That's one of the key

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Hey all,

is there a DL link for the latest Deeper (v 0.0.773P)? I cant find it on SVSComics, and the maga DL doesn't work.

Thx

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes