Reaver

May 31, 2017
O i know I have been messing with them trying to figure out the best parameters to make the game less of a grind.

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
the whole story is 500 days.
The first three weeks no money except the pool cleaning
Then you work or go to school.
Think that you have to grind a lot as an event can't occur before it is possible...(Sarah surgery at least 90 days after the begining.
the problem is that we don't go further in the story.

Reactions: Jhon99x

Reaver

May 31, 2017
So so there a surgery scene? I have never gotten to it, seeing as I have had to restart after breaking the game so many times. :/ The farthest i ever got was working for Laura and going to school. but then i get board of the low $ from working for Laura doing the delivery's that i cheat and break the game. :p

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
No surgery scene...that's what makes the grind so useless....you don't progress in the story.
the game is not broken...the rest of the story is not implemented

magus448

May 22, 2018
Would be cool to observe Laura having fun with the exhibitionist client of hers. Odd that she told you to leave after saying she (her client) liked being watched. Unless she said that just to tease the MC.

Dreamsy

Oct 3, 2018
Good game but there is one problem.You are playing a game, not understanding what will happen and when.
So there are still problems and problems with some events.The game does not help the player at all.I would be very grateful for the saves with full passage.

Reactions: Hybris

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I gave this game a honest try and I want to love it but if there is one thing I hate its pawing around in the dark.

No stats or prompts to even see if a action is having the desired effect
Way too much dead time between events. Some grind is ok especially if you can actively monitor your progress but having weeks of nothing while waiting for something to happen gets old fast.

Overall the whole tone that I have gotten from the moment I downloaded this game was that from a developers point of view "If you can't figure out the game with what I have given then it your fault not my creation."

The game has otherwise great quality but again people want at least a working flashlight if they are in a dark room.

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
But there is nothing such as a good or bad path. your choices guide the story. That's what makes it so difficult.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
But there is nothing such as a good or bad path. your choices guide the story. That's what makes it so difficult.
Then tell us at least what triggers these choices so we can find said choices to make. Just knowing that would a be considerable boon to this game.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes