CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Shelly looks nothing like the MC though I do think Shelly use to be a male and had a sex change which would explain her eye brows. In game I changed Shelly's name to eyebrow girl and Christine's name was changed to eyebrow girls mother followed by the hiding of their faces in almost of the screenshots that they appear in.
I meant in that photo

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Got side tracked with another game but have started this latest update. There are some nice additions at the beginning that make it necessary to restart from the beginning even if old saves worked. There are some bugs although so far no game stoppers. My biggest issue with this game is still the same. Having to restart from the beginning and go through all the grind each update. I keep doing it because the game is good enough to do so but the time will come that it won't be enough to keep me playing. IMHO this game has been around long enough and large enough to be fleshed out to somewhere between graduating HS and buying the mobile home. Yet the Marcus route is basically non-existent and it's near the beginning. It should either be completed or abandoned completely very soon. I no longer consider this to be an alpha. Lack of planning on your part does not constitute a crisis on mine. I strongly urge @Thundorn to finish the beginning of the game to at least graduating HS so we have a good point to start from with an old save.

Reactions: LordDair

dick le coq

Sep 2, 2017
It seems that i'm stuck...

I have the bathing suit but cant talk to siter until the hottub is installen and even then there is no option...

Also can't talk to pammy after het shift because its time to eat..

and the shift-O doesn't seem to open any console...

but its a good game

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
It seems that i'm stuck...

I have the bathing suit but cant talk to siter until the hottub is installen and even then there is no option...

Also can't talk to pammy after het shift because its time to eat..

and the shift-O doesn't seem to open any console...

but its a good game
you have to find the 00console.rpy (or some such) file and change the console=False to console=True, note that these might not be the exact names i just open the file with notepad and use search for False and replace the one after console(or something simmular) with True instead of false. note that it is case sensitive so you cant write true it has to be True and if you erase a space it can make the game crash on startup so just save the changes and start the game without closing the note and if it the game crashes press ctrl+z(to undo what you changed) and try again.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Got side tracked with another game but have started this latest update. There are some nice additions at the beginning that make it necessary to restart from the beginning even if old saves worked. There are some bugs although so far no game stoppers. My biggest issue with this game is still the same. Having to restart from the beginning and go through all the grind each update. I keep doing it because the game is good enough to do so but the time will come that it won't be enough to keep me playing. IMHO this game has been around long enough and large enough to be fleshed out to somewhere between graduating HS and buying the mobile home. Yet the Marcus route is basically non-existent and it's near the beginning. It should either be completed or abandoned completely very soon. I no longer consider this to be an alpha. Lack of planning on your part does not constitute a crisis on mine. I strongly urge @Thundorn to finish the beginning of the game to at least graduating HS so we have a good point to start from with an old save.
I am sorry you feel that playing a free adult game constitutes a crisis.

The game is still in alpha and will be for a while. With IRL work I now get to spend at most 2 hours per day on development which I've been very open about. I'm sorry you are unhappy with the speed of development, but I can't keep apologising for doing the best I can in my current situation.

I've been very transparent and let everyone know that my main focus for the last update was to flesh out the character development for Lucy.

Deeper is a HUGE game and already has more characters than most. Each Character has multiple story arcs and development will take a long time.

Apologies if this response seems curt but I'm trying to do this in my lunch break and in a hurry.

gromit43

Nov 16, 2017

The game is still in alpha and will be for a while. With IRL work I now get to spend at most 2 hours per day on development which I've been very open about. I'm sorry you are unhappy with the speed of development, but I can't keep apologising for doing the best I can in my current situation.

I've been very transparent and let everyone know that my main focus for the last update was to flesh out the character development for Lucy.

Deeper is a HUGE game and already has more characters than most. Each Character has multiple story arcs and development will take a long time.

Apologies if this response seems curt but I'm trying to do this in my lunch break and in a hurry.

the game is very good and hope for it to go full game

keep up the good work on the game

Reactions: Thundorn

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018

Thanks for your reply. I stick with this game because I like it. I also understand your RL situation. I just hope you stick with it and move the beginning forward a little faster. I think this last update was one of your best so far. I am playing it slowly so I don't miss very much. This update, so far, has fewer bugs than previous ones and I believe the renders are better.

Reactions: Thundorn

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Guys I'm confused with the futa/shemale tag. Is there gay shit in the game? Is the MC gay?
Laura is the shemale. Her role in the game is mostly a person who provides the MC a way to make money. So far there doesn't seem to be a deep romantic path with her/him, just a strong friendship.

Celebrain

Sep 8, 2017
Seems like this game has a lot of promise, but it's main problem is nobody knows how much content is in it, and the content you can seem to get to is after a lot of grinding.
It may be worth it at some point, but right now it's worth keeping an eye on, but don't frustrate yourself trying to play it.

Hoppeldihopp

Jan 7, 2018
Got a crash on sundays at the pool

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/Lucy.rpy", line 915, in <module>
NameError: name 'Inveotnry' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 53, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 3, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 14, in script call
  File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 264, in script call
  File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "scripts/Lucy.rpyc", line 915, in script
  File "C:\Users\X\Documents\Deeper-0.0.753_Public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1749, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\X\Documents\Deeper-0.0.753_Public-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\X\Documents\Deeper-0.0.753_Public-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/Lucy.rpy", line 915, in <module>
NameError: name 'Inveotnry' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Deeper 0.0.753_Public
Fri Oct 05 22:17:13 2018

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Hoppeldihopp

That error I reported earlier a few pages back and the error is cause by the word inventory being misspelled. If you have unren or enable dev mode renpy you can use one of them to extract the game files and then load I think it's one of Lucy's .rpy files into notepad and search for the misspelled word and correct it's spelling and then overwrite the .rpy file and it'll be fixed.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes