Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Good morning. Thanks for the comments. Please send bug reports to dev@thundorn.com I don't have time to read them all on here. Also don't have time to read all the PM's so again, please email anything important to the same email address. Most of the questions and comments that have been asked are all answered in the OP.

I understand there are a couple of bugs which I'll rectify in due course. I only have limited time to work on this so I appreciate your patience.

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
I know there isn't a walkthrough and I'm okay with that.

But I'm lost in this game and don't know what to because the game doesnt guide me well.

I've met Pammy in the mall, talked to her on the beach. She said I could chat with her at 6pm yet she's nowhere to be found.
The mother is doing her job routine and with some minor interaction there isn't any hint of progress during lunch time, chat or her cleaning the rooms.
The only work I can do is cleaning the pool once a week. Now I've saved the money for a watering can and a gardening pick.
I could only talked to the trans once and the second time she/he had a costumer, since then no chat is available at any time.
Every friday I date Shelly on the pool. An Icon of a blonde women appears in the mall but I can't find her on the two locations available (record shop and comic book store).

Well, yeah, I would say I'm lost and the game has just begun for me. I don't know how to trigger events nor do I've a tracker about possible events. I'll give this game another 20 minutes and see how I'll decide about playing it any further.

Reactions: adicted and Dreamsy

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
i really need a walkthrough for this game. I cant make any money and i dont really know what to chose in some instances.
Is there any out here?

gokoku33

Dec 22, 2017
There are few 'actions' and events in this game, but still i like it .. Hoping for more contents in next updates ..

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Open console command

type

jake.cash= xxxxxx
sarah.affection=
mom.affection=
moral=
morality=
randy=
playerHeart=
heart=

To be honest, game turns to crap, really, no serious incest sex scenes and just gous round and round...

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Does this game have actual content yet? I remember weeks and weeks of the same boring conversations with people, and having no idea really waht to do. Desperately needs a walkthrough or for the gameplay not to be so stupidly opaque.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
At the start of this game I really liked it.
But starting over and over again with each update really turned me off.
Maybe I will play this again next year but for now I will let it slide.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes