U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Deeper [v0.0.773p] [Thundorn Games] - Original Size: (853MB)

Squashed Download - PC (343MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Renders look good but from what i have read it seems to be buggy and very hard to navigate not sure if i will give this a try i suppose i will give it a shot if it is to hard to navigate and get the scenes i can always uninstall it and wait till he makes it somewhat easier

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

@Thundorn you seem like a smart guy and someone who knows what people like yet ur not applying those term to ur game so far, because is very buggy, very grind and kind of hard to get some events unless u repeat 10000 times some tasks.....
and there is almost not much content in the game for a 0.7 (and if somehow you are not even calling this a 0.1 considering is 0.0.7 with 10 months in the making it will only increases my surprise... xD)

(know that im not criticim your game but i really wonder some things after reading ur website and those "commandments" ;))

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
4) Talking about the choice... There's people who aren't young anymore and don't have a wide big screen. The choice are mostly unreadable for my old eyes because it's way too small. As for the text itself, at least the font is easy to read, so it compensate a little it's small size.
And while I'm talking about to small text, what's wrote on the quest log ? No, seriously, how am I supposed to read a 5 pixels (yes, I counted them) text ?
Oh, there's an indication of the place you are (you live/sleep ?) and the time it is... Why haven't seen it before ? Oh yes, because it's almost invisible due to the font and color.
Choose your fonts readable and think about people who don't have the same material than you. 1280x1024 are still more than 40% of the screens owned actually. It's not a real problem with Ren'py since it resize itself, but then the text become smaller. And like the picture are just 1920x1080, I assume it's not even a question of screen resolution but really a too small size for the text (or a too big screen).
just DL this game and started it
and then searched for a solution of the letter size
and found the reply above posted
and have you done anything about it
if you have then the choices are still way to small
why not bring the choices up on the middle off the screen and have a letter size of around
40 to 45

burntable

May 6, 2017
Ok, probably I'm just to dumb but I can't progress at all. After clicking everywhere on the screen for the last 10 minutes I gave up on the game.
The only thing I achieved was opening the inventory, watching the questlog and reading the menu.... and skipping the time while watching mom switching places in the room. YAY!

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
if for each update it gives error
it is already difficult to build the game, this as to have to start from the beginning, for each act, because the save does not work

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this game is a horrendous mess..it has so much promise..so many varied characters..this could be a contender among the elites but is let down by shoddy quality and excruciatingly slow progress and grinding from hell...

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017

@Thundorn you seem like a smart guy and someone who knows what people like yet ur not applying those term to ur game so far, because is very buggy, very grind and kind of hard to get some events unless u repeat 10000 times some tasks.....
and there is almost not much content in the game for a 0.7 (and if somehow you are not even calling this a 0.1 considering is 0.0.7 with 10 months in the making it will only increases my surprise... XD)

(know that im not criticim your game but i really wonder some things after reading ur website and those "commandments" ;))
If you take a closer look at the bottom of the OP, you will find an announcement that Thundorn doesn't look/read at this forum any more, he gives contact information on how to reach him in case of bugs etc.
So I fear he doesn't get to read what you wrote above, unless you mail it more directly to him? ;)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If you take a closer look at the bottom of the OP, you will find an announcement that Thundorn doesn't look/read at this forum any more, he gives contact information on how to reach him in case of bugs etc.
So I fear he doesn't get to read what you wrote above, unless you mail it more directly to him? ;)
yeah, i did notice it now... haha well i guess if he reads it when he logs to update the op is ok, if not is ok, afterall is nothing more than my opinión;)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
It looks the game is buged like hell. I must start new and get the quest to deliver package I delivered it and can´t talk to the guy and so on.

I stop to try to play the game further I think I would waste my time.

Maybe in the future it is not so buged.

Reactions: rogosh

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
Just picked this up and I understand that there is no walkthrough.

Does anyone know the best way to start earning money?
I started the gardening, but as you only have 7+50 (from cleaning the pool) you cannot afford bucket and fertilizer tool.
I also got the pickup items from the store quest, but you have to pay for those items.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
use this
cash jake for money

gives error in all the guards that I have again
Tired to start again from 0 for each update, since it is not an easy game

Reactions: Rodnarr

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
use this
cash jake for money

gives error in all the guards that I have again
Tired to start again from 0 for each update, since it is not an easy game
Thanks, wanted to avoid cheats, but I think I will use them.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Just picked this up and I understand that there is no walkthrough.

Does anyone know the best way to start earning money?
I started the gardening, but as you only have 7+50 (from cleaning the pool) you cannot afford bucket and fertilizer tool.
I also got the pickup items from the store quest, but you have to pay for those items.
I don´t know if you can earn money it was the last I doing in the last version I played. When you help the Tranny Laura (as Guy you can hope only that he/she can go to the clinic so you have pics from a girl (at the moment and what I have seen I don´t see at the moment that you can get a real girl). And try not to make out with he/she you get a quest for delivery to make money if I remember correct. The garden quest was so boring that I tried only for 2-3- days.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I tried this game a while back. I thought it might be good, but I found it too hard to advance.
Has it changed? Is it worth trying again ?

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes