SevenDeadlies

Aug 11, 2018
I don't know why everyone is complaining about this build being buggy - I ran into a few small errors, but nothing major. However, if you were looking for a game with lots of explicit content... this is not it. But, I think it has potential.

todspence

Aug 15, 2018
Whats the input on renpy console for money, used dir() could not find it, the grind for money is crazy to buy all the stuff, want to cheat

thesamp

Mar 26, 2018
Whats the input on renpy console for money, used dir() could not find it, the grind for money is crazy to buy all the stuff, want to cheat
Simply use the renpy save editor you can download here on this site as well. make a save. load the save in the editor and edit the money value. reload the save you made. worked well for me.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I don't know why everyone is complaining about this build being buggy - I ran into a few small errors, but nothing major. However, if you were looking for a game with lots of explicit content... this is not it. But, I think it has potential.
Let's see. @Thundorn no longer follows this thread. Could mean he doesn't like all the negative posts or it takes up too much time because he has to work. I can understand both reasons. However, if he would quite adding new content that changes the beginning of the game so old saves don't work it would definitely help his cause.

Last build I played was 753 so I may have missed a build. I stopped playing 753 when everything stopped working that had worked up til then. I have d/l 773 but not played it yet. I made sure I did a clean install knowing I wouldn't be able to use any saves.

Technically every game on here that isn't "completed" is either in alpha or beta so using that as a cause is just an excuse in my mind to justify lack of planning by the dev. I think Renpy is a good engine for this game but am not sure dev has learned to use it that well yet. I also think he is so strapped for time that he puts out code without properly testing it.

Can't speak to bugs in this build yet.

I do agree the game has a lot of potential but am not personally concerned about the lack of sexual content. The story here is what keeps me coming back but unfortunately won't keep me coming back.

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
The game is an alpha build, so I don't complain about potential bugs. I only have one, when I go to school.

Very grindy, few events but looking forward, especially with Maid Mom :p

thesamp

Mar 26, 2018
is there any cheat other than money
With save editor you can cheat in many ways. For this game i don't know and i can't remember what values are saved.
But in general you can edit specific values that are saved. For example in a game where you gotta earn certain corruption points to see scenes you can increase those points.

Aug 22, 2017
Honestly no, its way to buggy still. Infact I would go so far as saying that RenPy is probably not the right engine for what the dev wants this game to be.
Was about to ask the same thing. My impression from the earlier versions is that the dev is utterly incompetent at the more technical aspects, so little idea about game design you wonder if he has ever played any vidya game. No sense of how to direct the player. Renpy is not to blame here, renpy is exactly the simplest and most portable possible solution for what the game apparently tries to be, which is a VN, possibly with some minigames added. And the dev is still screwing it up. He'd need to team up with someone actually competent with the more technical and gameplay aspects, and relegate himself to "render guy" - which mind you, aren't super, but at least not as terrible as everything else. There's a sense of art in there, but from a gameplay direction sense, as well as technical competency, it's atrocious.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

woody

Jan 31, 2017
really like this game but i wish devs would include a save file that would work with his/her update,spent ages grinding this game then update comes out kills all my saves, all i get now are errors,not gonna bother grinding again until a number of updates in the future,

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
I think I had a Major bug, where a an action wasn't triggered. But I am not sure if the questline just isn't finished yet.
I agree that the game has great potential, but it demands a LOT of grinding, maybe.... Since you cannot see any "affection stat" you have no idea if you have to keep on grinding actions, which I THINK gives affection points. And the system where you actually only can date one girl at a time is really annoying.

And you cannot go anywhere with your mom and sis, just some peeping (at least that was how it was for me) might be different if other events trigger.

This game has potential but still needs lot of work

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Pretty much agree with Rodnarr here. I like this game. I WANT to love this game, but there is so much grind and no way of really knowing where you are, stat wise, with making things happen. Cut down on the grind. Get to the meat. That will give players a better game experience. The object to any game should be keep them playing, or make them come back. Yes, you want to tell a good story, but if you're not going to create a walkthrough because you want discovery of this and that, then you need a stat screen or some indication that players are actually making progress. Otherwise it just feels like spinning our wheels.

Understand that this is a gamer critique. I cannot do what you do and I respect game creators. But I'm also an editor in my other life. Rule of thumb: Cut Cut Cut.

Reactions: DragonFire

Lammehand

Aug 13, 2017
Maybe i get banned for this comment, thats not my intention ...but i just have to ventilate.
The moment i saw a dick swinging under a chick you lost me, i know you dont care but let me elaborate or how its written...sorry english is not my native language.
I just see too much tranny or gay promotion in the world, dont get me wrong i know people IRL who are gay and dont judge them for that...its their own life and who the fuck am I.
But, im maybe a bit closeminded on that matter and just think its unnatural and in my closeminded brain therefor not done....thats my heterostupidclosemindedbrain thinking.
You got some awesome graffics but i guess i wont see all of it cause i cant get myself that far to play this game again.
I guess its just too kinky for me and some genres are still a huge taboo for me...like xgender in particular.
But still i find it worrying seeing so many movies or billboards or even commercial breaks, eurovision songfestival as the biggest of all promoting this...i just find it wrong.
Therfor i guess i find your game wrong aswell.

And im not trolling or whatever. Its just my opinion and i thought i share it with the Dev, sorry dude no hard feelings and just keep doing your thing ....cause due to games like this i found my limit.

xav66ier

Jun 5, 2017
Any one has this bugfix?:

October 14, 2018 by

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes