Reaver

May 31, 2017
Wow, now i know what's happening, all i can say is best of luck.
On another thought can anyone make a mod to increase the success chance when doing deliveries, and or increase the payout? This grind is way to bad... :/ I relay have tried to play it the right way but it's just painful.

Darkblue006

May 17, 2017
I hate to say it but you ask for money for 1 thing you do a game about something else and have all the adds for that be bs posts about it and email them the real patron updates to their private emails after you verify they are legacy patrons.

adult

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hate to say it but you ask for money for 1 thing you do a game about something else and have all the adds for that be bs posts about it and email them the real patron updates to their private emails after you verify they are legacy patrons.

adult
Am I missing something, what has he changed?

piales

Jun 17, 2017
i'm stuck

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'knr_2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 47, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 3, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 195, in script call
  File "scripts/jobs.rpyc", line 201, in script call
  File "scripts/knr.rpyc", line 4, in script call
  File "F:\hgames\Deeper-0.0.724_public-pc\Deeper-0.0.724_public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "script.rpyc", line 47, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 3, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 195, in script call
  File "scripts/jobs.rpyc", line 201, in script call
  File "scripts/knr.rpyc", line 4, in script call
  File "F:\hgames\Deeper-0.0.724_public-pc\Deeper-0.0.724_public-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'knr_2'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Deeper 0.0.724_public
Fri Sep 28 17:37:18 2018

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
Yes it happens after the second Friday. You can keep going to school but you won't be able to go further in the game all content is broken: you can graduate, have a job but that 's all.
I haven't try it but it worth a test:

enable console and type: KNR = 2

PLease let me know if it works.

piales

Jun 17, 2017
Yes it happens after the second Friday. You can keep going to school but you won't be able to go further in the game all content is broken: you can graduate, have a job but that 's all.
I haven't try it but it worth a test:

enable console and type: KNR = 2

PLease let me know if it works.
nope didn't work:oops:

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
First skip school on the Friday, then use the code. My guess is that you should be able to go further in the game. You shouldn't lose content.

Darkblue006

May 17, 2017
Am I missing something, what has he changed?
oh I was joking the way around the ban with patron is a web of lies... lol

yes this my little pony game is what they are giving me 10,000 dollars a month for .. sure they get this other stuff for free for being extra good patrons but the patron is for the my little pony game where you can brush its hair and change the color of it..

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Good morning folks.

I will be releasing an update soon. Hopefully an alternative funding option will be available soon. I do have another project on patreon but I am reluctant to say too much about it since Patreon has a presence here, and whoever reported Deeper twice probably wouldn't hesitate to do the same thing again.

mattyTheOne

Oct 12, 2017
Good morning folks.

I will be releasing an update soon. Hopefully an alternative funding option will be available soon. I do have another project on patreon but I am reluctant to say too much about it since Patreon has a presence here, and whoever reported Deeper twice probably wouldn't hesitate to do the same thing again.
How soon is soon...? Today, this week, this month... relative specifics my good man!

zenios

Sep 2, 2018
Rating 0/5
Well I downloaded and tried the game i got up to about the beginning of week 3.... I spent most of my time moving time along because there was nothing to do. no way to start making money, no interactions. I don't even mean scenes just no interations aside from the slight conversation here or there. in all honesty this game gets a 0/5 from me the lack of progress really just made me hate it

Graphics: where ok but didn't seem to be anything animated that i saw.
Storyline: was boring
Characters: where mostly boring, i don't know if it was the intent to try and give them mroe backstory and draw them out but they just don't develope.
Sound: n/a (i typically don't play with sound)
Scenes: non existant

I won't be revisiting this game in the future.

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Anybody tried the new content?
I'm hoping for a new MC model - as i was somewhat uncomfortable playing a character that looked around 12 years old. It needs to be made a lot less grindy before I come back to it, i do really like the trans character though - she is really cool.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes