Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
@Thundorn Thanks for your work. The game has a lot of potential.
Take your time, like we said " quality over quantity ".

The maid outfit is killing me, I hope we'll see more of mom with it !

Reactions: Thundorn

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
When asking to mother what she feels about this (Sarah in hospital), I got this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/Lucy.rpy", line 520, in <module>
NameError: name 'true' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 47, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 3, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 14, in script call
File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 276, in script call
File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 11, in script call
File "scripts/Lucy.rpyc", line 520, in script
File "E:\Games\Deeper-0.0.621_public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Games\Deeper-0.0.621_public-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/Lucy.rpy", line 520, in <module>
NameError: name 'true' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Deeper 0.0.621_public
Thu Aug 23 07:43:33 2018

Reactions: Thundorn

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Broke down and bought the y phone. I like the design but as @Jackbite pointed out doesn't have a lot functionality yet. With my eyesight it's a little hard to read but not that bad and takes the place of many of the buttons that cluttered up the screen so will keep it just to get used to it. Also I believe in this update that you cannot get a date with Shelly so will wait for that.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Broke down and bought the y phone. I like the design but as @Jackbite pointed out doesn't have a lot functionality yet. With my eyesight it's a little hard to read but not that bad and takes the place of many of the buttons that cluttered up the screen so will keep it just to get used to it. Also I believe in this update that you cannot get a date with Shelly so will wait for that.
Yes Dating shelly and Christine will open back up in v0.0.7. I've rolled back some changes I made until I am able to spend more time on the mechanic which was blocking them.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
I try not to be one of those people who just complains to management, so I just wanted to say that I do enjoy this game and I think it has potential. Not really into transexuals myself, but the game as a whole is interesting to watch unfold. Appreciate people that can do this stuff. As a writer, I'm good at editing text and telling a good story. I messed around with Daz for a while. Got pretty good at rendering models and such, but I suck at coding, even in simple Renpy.... so I have great respect for folks that can actually put a workable game together... I can't do it. LOL!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
New update on the OP so if you like this game download and start over at the beginning. As far as I can tell there may not be any sex yet but haven't started the new update. As far as transgender it appears it will be easy to either work around or avoid so this really doesn't have transgender in it. Once the game is fleshed out it just get rid of Laura as a relationship. It can be done early once Marcus route it working. Make sure you report any bugs as there will probably be some. Good luck all and most of all have fun with the story.

Edit: Based solely on the file size this should be a decent update. Until I play it not sure if it's mechanics, story or content. Could be all three.

nod24

May 4, 2017
bugfixes... bugfixes... bugfixes... bugfixes... bugfixes... bugfixes... bugfixes... bugfixes... bugfixes...

Poor author, when will he start making a game?

p.s. Interestingly, in each new update, he will continue to disfigure the main character?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Right now I neither agree or disagree with the two above posts because he just posted the new update. If your playing from an old save then there won't be any progress. There is one thing working now but I won't say what for now. Play from the beginning to find it and grind it out. Then decide whether there is any progress. I would be interested in how you decided so quickly that there is no progress and he is disfiguring the MC. @Tanix_Goal you are right this will still be a boring grind. It's way too early to make those statements.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Until I try this game again. It needs more content, less bugs, less grind or a much better money system. And for the love of god add some HINTS or a walkthrough!

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
I try not to be one of those people who just complains to management, so I just wanted to say that I do enjoy this game and I think it has potential. Not really into transexuals myself, but the game as a whole is interesting to watch unfold. Appreciate people that can do this stuff. As a writer, I'm good at editing text and telling a good story. I messed around with Daz for a while. Got pretty good at rendering models and such, but I suck at coding, even in simple Renpy.... so I have great respect for folks that can actually put a workable game together... I can't do it. LOL!
Sounds like you need to collaborate with someone then. Think we've all seen quite a few games that could use a lot of help with writing at least :p

As for the game, I like the theme personally but it's kind of boring to skip time all the time to see the few events. It has some promise though so I hope it continues to grow :)

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
This game is incredibly too grindy at the moment. It's a clicker game 90% of the time, with some scenes at some point.

You're using grinding as a way to artificially elongate your game, to entice players, but it has the complete reverse effect.

I'd much prefer a shorter game with a lot less grinding over what it is now.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Just extracted the images to see if you can sex the mom or sister turns out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and some of these ladies need to get their eyebrows waxed their eyebrow game is not on fleak lmao looks like I’ll be waiting till 2030 until mom and sis is involved lol

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes