Love2spooch

Jan 1, 2018
to talk about double standards and preconceived? read your own post as its full of both.
you firstly are way off on MY logic as 1 star is 20%. lowest mark you can give is zero, as in don't rate or review
secondly you have no idea how I would react in that situation or what I may think so i'm not sure how you can be so judgmental, yet you call them morons and STILL no nothing about who they are as a person. you couldn't be more full of preconceived then right there.

not everybody on here sees things the same way and I couldn't care whether a dev put 10 or 100hrs into a project, if its crap in my opinion, then I would say so, but calling out other members for their opinion because it doesn't fit your view is best saved for the venom sites like twitter and facebook.

disagree by all means but don't insult. there's no need.
1st of all I didn't insulted anyone directly! Open your eyes.
2nd of all, your logic sucks - "lowest mark you can give is zero" - you CAN"T give zero here, get it? Obsly no. And if I didn't gave any rating to this game then I'm hating it? So if I didn't gave you rating then I think of you as of degenerate? Nonsense.
3rd Yeah, you right I can't be sure what would you do is situation with accidentally stepping on foot. But you know what? For some reason, ppl don't like persons who yell at you immediately after accidentally bumping or stepping on foot, because it's abnormal or disrespectful to behave like that.
4th I'm not prejudiced (I've already explained my logic couple times) bcoz imagine if it was about Black Panther movie - ppl would immediately call those persons racist and such - that's prejudiced. And those who would give Black Panther 1/10 are prejudiced too. But if it works there why it shouldn't work here? Have I asked you about double standards?
So yeah, I'll repeat myself - I'm not prejudiced, bcoz what I just did, calling those users morons, is called that inadequate guy, whom I accidentally stepped on foot and he yelled at me immediately, moron.

Remember school marks teachers gave to you? Was there any F or D- for a decent test you've made? Mb those marks were in those clowns tests so they decided to give only bad marks in any ratings in their life?

P.S. I didn't insulted anyone directly in case you forgot.

T-bon333

Jan 20, 2018
Not sure if it`s a bug or I`m doing something wrong, but after reading some comments here I think I`m missing some content.
1. Helping sister in shower does not happen.
2. After sister comes home from the hospital, she`s never in the bathroom.
3. After helping Laura with the first job, I can`t talk to her anymore.
4. I can`t date any of the girls.
5. I can watch TV with mom in the evening, but not ant other times.
6. The task-log finishes "See no Evil", Sharing is caring 1" and "The Wall"
7. I can`t buy ant gifts.
8. The sound fails.
There is more, but this is the essence of it.
I have finished the school, own almost every item from Ruby`s and that C-something store, I have sent the sister to operate in the hospital.
Don`t know how much grind is necessary, but I have played like 6 hours.

I`m opening the gamefile from the lib-folder because of some issues opening the main file.
Could this be the problem?

Sailor

Oct 17, 2018
I finished school, sent sis to be operated on and I'm basically spinning my wheels. I have no idea how long sis will
stay in the hospital as it has been some time and she's still there. Oddly enough I am still on the couch unlike the first
time she went. I am supposed to buy her a swimsuit, but the Dept. store is unavailable. My ability to do anything has
not changed too much from the beginning.

Looking at the saved attributes I wonder about the definitions of:
Desperation- for or about what?
Anger, love, lust, affection- to who or from who?

ivan ivan

Jun 3, 2017
im trying to play aswell but found lots of bugs... still one guy posted there is a bugfix for this version but only for patreons page ... so its not possible to play normal without that bugfix...if somebody has it , would be nice to share it ... thanks

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
I played this game a bit when it was brand new (Not much content at all). Just redownloaded last night. With the "watch tv with mom" part, is there any romantic or scary movie in the game? All of the movies I click when she wants romance/scary aren't what she wants. Anywhere to buy movies or whatnot?

aocheese

Jan 9, 2018
Dude, rly - it's first build, dev posted game himself. What do you want? A masterpiece? For free? For such disrespect from some users?
Will you try better at making great dinner for your girl if she'd constantly saying that she better be eating dog food than your attempts?

I agree that game need improvements but you wrote like an angry kid "aaa I don't like this toy mom, buy me another". Sorry if I offended you but did you donated his something?
You can really help and make your valuable opinion work by donating him.
But right now you only complain. Playing for free...
It's really not disrespect, it's honest feedback. If a developer can't handle constructive criticism; Look for a new hobby or profession. Grow up.

Love2spooch

Jan 1, 2018
It's really not disrespect, it's honest feedback. If a developer can't handle constructive criticism; Look for a new hobby or profession. Grow up.
1. I didn't mentioned you when I talked about disrespect.
2. You are a kid, bcoz know no shit about constructive criticism -
"Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one."
Grow up or put your "constructive" and very "valuable" opinion in some dark and nasty area.

Reactions: DrFoster

malikon

Jul 8, 2017
Hello! I'm playing Deeper 0.0.773 pc version. It's normal that when i try to read a comic book (i bought every book), I get an error (RenPy gray screen)? There a fix? Please help me ;) Thanks a lot!!

On website there version 0.0.773s maybe contain a fix ;)

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Or you could give REAL constructive critisism, or look for a new hobby/profession? Because you clearly don't seem to know what "constructive" means.:FeelsBadMan: And if you're mad at me for pointing this out? Remember your "Grow up." comment?:evilsmile:

Btw? How can you actually think to give constructive critisism, when you're not even seem to be able (or willing) to read dev's posts? Maybe if you had done that? You would know everything you've typed was null and void in the first place!:test3:

Reactions: Love2spooch

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You can get a bj from eyebrow girl in the tub if you are dating her and I think there is a scene with her when he is sleeping in the bed and also something with eyebrow girls mother.

aocheese

Jan 9, 2018
Or you could give REAL constructive critisism, or look for a new hobby/profession? Because you clearly don't seem to know what "constructive" means.:FeelsBadMan: And if you're mad at me for pointing this out? Remember your "Grow up." comment?:evilsmile:

Btw? How can you actually think to give constructive critisism, when you're not even seem to be able (or willing) to read dev's posts? Maybe if you had done that? You would know everything you've typed was null and void in the first place!:test3:
Nah, this game doesn't deserve the justification of a quality response. Inb4 Mr. High and Mighty comes along and says "how about you try making something better," my github stars would tell you otherwise. ;)

Sailor

Oct 17, 2018
Nah, this game doesn't deserve the justification of a quality response. Inb4 Mr. High and Mighty comes along and says "how about you try making something better," my github stars would tell you otherwise. ;)
I must be doing something wrong. No opportunity to date or peek. I just get the standard
reply lines and no variation at all or nothing to let me know to move forward. I'm stuck in
the friend zone.:confused:

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Please!? Stop posting bullshit, for your own good? You're just making a fool of yourself.
Just get in contact with the dev and try to help, to make a better game (if you REALLY want to help him/her). Oh!? And your github stars? They mean nothing to me. Want to know what I do with stars? I make them round. And trust me, I enjoy doing it! :evilsmile::FuckYea::test3:

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes